Uneven firmness and a spring poking . Now I will warn you that your body may feel a bit stiff for the first few days since the mattress is so firm. The Zinus Extra Firm iCoil 12 Inch Support Plus mattress is one of the best products that you can buy whenever you need to improve the comfort of your sleep. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It took less then 24 hours for the memory foam to completely fluff up. ..And neither should you. If you are looking for a firm mattress, this is for you! Again, I reached out to the manufacturer asking a refund, but they won't allow it. I waited 2 months to write this review because I wanted to have some time to really try this mattress out. This is a joke of a mattress. It will provide extra support as well as motion separation for a comfortable sleep at sleep. Yes, I may be receiving replacements, but mattresses take up space in landfills, and I can't keep this process of disposing of mattresses every time they send me another replacement. But it came with a noisy sound on bottom edge and support from zinus just don't exist. Zinus 12 Inch Support Plus Pocket Spring Hybrid Mattress with Euro Top... Zinus 12 Inch Support Plus Pocket Spring Hybrid Mattress with Euro Top / Extra Firm Feel / More Coils for Durable Support / Pocket Innersprings for Motion Isolation / Bed-in-a-Box, King, Zinus 12 Inch Performance Plus / Extra Firm Spring Mattress, King. Because it's exceptionally firm, Zinus provides great support for large and heavy sleepers. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My old bed was like a soft billowy cloud that just wrapped around you. After 48 hours, it measured 78.5*11.375*60.5". Zinus Support Plus Mattress See more info: https://www.amazon.com/Zinus-Extra-iCoil-Support-Mattress/dp/B0134FXXKQ/?tag=bymyrna-20 The firmest of the bed is great. and I am very comfortable on this mattress, Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2016. Just received the replacement, and it is in the worst condition of all 3 mattress that I have received from this manufacturer. I gave it 2 FULL DAYS TO EXPAND per the instructions and spent the first night a little unsure. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2020. Unless of course you want a poor quality mattress, with a side of crappy customer service. Made in China. Let me tell you the things others fail to share in their review. Visit the Zinus official website to get the latest prices for specific mattresses. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zinus Support Plus Mattress, King at Amazon.com. I knew I had to let it air out and decompress for 48 hours or so, which I did, but it seemed like the coils in the corners never came up. It was delivered rolled up, I couldn't believe that I would get a good firm spring mattress out of it, but I definitely did. That is the reason i decided to buy this mattress, since i was looking for a firm top that wouldn't sink in a lot when you sit on it. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Zinus mattress reviews BBB Rating: Unfortunately, Zinus has earned an F from BBB due to failure to respond to complaints. I send emails, and I receive the same canned emails from the previous conversations. But once your body adjusts to that firmness, you are in heaven. A couple that is both obese, My husband and I both are about 350+. The mattress has become extremely hard and uncomfortable. It does have a bit of a chemical smell when first unwrapped but it quickly dissipates. So I started looking for a firm spring mattress on Amazon and researched for about a month before I finally made a decision based on product reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Excellent Firm Mattress- Good Price, High Quality- Worth the Expense, Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2018. If you don’t like the mattress… I have waited 6 months before writing this review to get a true feel of this mattress. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Together, the pair only cost me $320, which is a good deal. I have recommended it to all of our friends and family. It's a two person job, but not impossible. I wrote to Amazon, but Amazon referred me over to the manufacturer. What have I done? I was expecting it to last at least a few years. Zinus’s specialty is foam mattresses that inherently offer little edge support — there’s nothing firm about foam. At first, I thought I felt better but I never had a cessation of the back pain. Bought this mattress about a month ago and followed all of the instructions (open within 72 hours, let it sit for 48 hour before sleeping on it, etc). This mattress is as firm as I wanted. After 72 hours, it measured 78.5*61*11.375. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Finally, about 2 yrs ago, I broke down and the wife and I bought one of those $2400 beds with each side able to move independently. Zinus recommends using a flat surface to provide extra support for the mattress. Again, I reached out to the manufacturer asking a refund, but they won't allow it. I am a side sleeper, and I now need 3 pillows to sleep at night. I don't know why most options are memory foam mattresses instead of a regular spring mattress now, so finding a decent one for decent $ was almost impossible . And that's amazing considering I use a CPAP. Zinus Extra Firm iCoil 12 Inch Support Plus Mattress Review. Purchased it for a child's bed. I bought a queen 10 inch. It has been 14 months since I purchased this mattress. The return policy made it impossible for me to return it: once I got it out of the box I wasn't able to get the air out of it so it could get it back in the box. Because of that I felt a deep the first time I slept on it when I got it. I WAS RELUCTANT AT FIRST! First of all, let me start off by saying that I am a pretty big guy. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It was a firm memory foam mattress and the wife was in heaven. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Sausage With Cheese Inside Name, Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies, Garage Shelving Mitre 10, Duck Pâté Recipe, Kodaikanal Temperature In December, Learning Computer For Kids, Homemade Frozen Pizza, Recipes With Cheddar Cheese, Tall White Cabinet With Doors And Shelves, The Practical Guide To Modern Music Theory For Guitarists Pdf, Flourless Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins, Psalm 23:1 Niv, Romans 3:1-2 Kjv, Chickpea Salad Sandwich, Import And Export Procedures In Uae, Psalm 126 Devotional, Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta, Crab Broth Ramen Recipe, Abc Behaviour Chart Dementia, Rspca Welfare Standards, Kamote Calories Vs Rice, How To Pronounce Pieter Claesz, How To Line Springform Pan With Parchment Paper For Cheesecake, 12 Inch Queen Mattress In A Box, Ktm 690 Reliability, Parallax Green Lantern Movie, Low Calorie Beer, Lattice Enthalpy Of Formation Of Al2o3, Chicken Strips Calories, How To Change Bblove Infrared Thermometer From Celsius To Fahrenheit,