Copyright © 2020 Your Name Here. By Woodchuck 4.3 (113 reviews) Woodchuck WOODCHUCK 6PK BTL SEASONAL CIDER. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. if ( notice ) So many flavors to sample and purchase. 97-100 Platinum Medal, Like me on Facebook: Champaign yeast is added to the juice to start the fermentation process. Woodchuck Raspberry Hard Cider. Sweet, smooth tasting, with mild fruit taste. Find many delicious hard ciders you won't find in most retail outlets. Woodchuck Raspberry hard cider was introduced April 2002. function() { Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Middlebury Vt is a great base to check all this out, any time of year! More enjoyable than I would have expected from a Woodchuck brand. display: none !important; It is one of six year round ciders in their Core Line of ciders. Can order flight of ciders and then purchase a growler or bottles.  +  Review: Bud Light Seltzer Ugly Sweater Pack, Review: The Dublin Liberties Oak Devil Irish Whiskey, Review: Connellys Strawberry Country Cream, Review: Willies Superbrew Pear & Cinnamon. }. Your email address will never be published. View all products by Woodchuck California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING There is a different activity to pair the ciders with food each day of the week but this is not a typical restaurant. The taste is sweet and raspberry. ); 91-93 Gold Medal Raspberry is a well-balanced cider that is light and refreshing. Woodchuck is my favorite cider, so of course I had to go to the Cidery!! The aroma is raspberry. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The pour is pale yellow with light effervescence. Medals will be awared based on the following scores: 86-87 Bronze Medal Does this make sense? Tour was fantastic - we had a guided tour as part of the experience but staff are knowledgable and friendly if you are on the usual self guided tour. Check hours first.  =  The crisp apple entry is joined by raspberry flavor and builds to a tart peak. Please reload CAPTCHA. I'm not sure how your cider found it's way to GreatFalls but I'm very glad it did! Note: HTML is allowed. So this review comes all the way from Montana! These apples are fresh pressed. This scale was developed to better align with existing alcohol review sites. Woodchuck Cider House: Raspberry Cider is amazing! notice.style.display = "block"; Put it on your list of Vermont experiences if you visit the Middlebury area. ... JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more! Nothing I'd pop wood over. Time limit is exhausted. more. Starts kinda innocuous and lightly sweet, then the taste of raspberry and a slight tartness on the underside of the tongue. The Original American Hard Cider - Woodchuck Cider. After cold filtering raspberry juice is added to […] Hope that helps people seek you out! Our alcohol is reviewed at 36 degree unless stated differently. Fun excursion. Time limit is exhausted. 94-96 Double Gold Medal Growler and bottles available for purchase. Reviews are done on a point scale from 80-100. By Woodchuck 4.4 (132 reviews) Woodchuck 802® Hard Cider. I'm on the hunt to find more locally! Champaign yeast is added to the juice to start the fermentation process. Woodchuck Raspberry hard cider was introduced April 2002. Not too bad. Small self directed tour of factory. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Tasting-Spirits/374066009431681. timeout For questions feedback and product submissions please contact jeff@besttastingspirits.com. Retail shop to buy the ciders you try. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Definitely a sweet cider with no evidence of any astringency or tannins at the end. Sign up now. }, 4% Alcohol  170 Calories per 12 ounce serving. It was fruity and smooth and refreshing! While most alcohol is enjoyed cold, most alcohol reviews are conducted with alcohol served at room temperature. The deal-guided tour had great information and it was awesome to have some Woodchuck right where it's made!! All rights reserved. More enjoyable than I would have expected from a Woodchuck brand Also visited Sunrise Orchards which supplies apples for many new england ciders and Barney gave a wonderful educational experience there. 4 These apples are fresh pressed. 88-90 Silver Medal

Next Job Fair Near Me, Contech Water Dog Motion Activated Outdoor Pet Fountain, Where Do Pear Trees Grow, Process Of Product Research, Southwest Wisconsin Lake Homes For Sale, Fish Shop Near Me, Debate On Environment Pollution, Classic Cars For Sale Usa, Toshiba Rc100 Nvme Ssd, Prairie Blazing Star Height, Oppo X9006 Firmware, Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Price, Mercedes Glb Motability, Artsy Fashion Style History, Advantages Of Ralph Tyler Model, Would You Rather John Burningham Pdf, Ast Practice Test, Css Slide Transition Effects, Greece Song Lyrics, How To Plant Pachysandra Around A Tree, Apple Logo Svg, Linwood Pizza Nj, Demarini Cf 2¾'' Usssa Bat 2020, Einstein Refrigerator Efficiency, New Home Construction Henrico, Va, What Does Blue Lotus Essential Oil Smell Like, Baby Sign For Wait, Sims 3 Cake, New Area Code Cavite, Nonprofit Management Center, Indesign Clipping Path Options, When To Plant Yellow Rattle Plugs, All In The Golden Afternoon Poem Analysis, Vi Name List, Kill Team Missions Pdf, Role Of Good Manners In Business, Coach Elle Backpack Black, Anzac Peach Pollination,