Privacy Policy. Use leftover Easter candy to decorate cakes instead of icing. All Rights Reserved © 2015 - 2020 | Cookies Policy | Privacy Policy | Website Terms | Questions | Work With Us, 3 things to do with leftover chocolate at Easter (says a 4-year-old). Come Easter time, I’m forever sneaking into my kids’ baskets to snatch a chocolate egg or nip an end off a bunny’s ear. So, if you’ll get the most enjoyment out of eating it all in one go you should. But if telling yourself that you’ll “keep it for a rainy day” makes you feel better, then go right ahead.). Maybe you’re a kind-hearted soul who likes to share their diabetes. Gather all your odd bits of leftover Easter chocolate, melt it down, and dip in Spring's best strawberries. This lead me to present to you the best things to do with leftover Easter chocolate, based on the recommendations from a 4-year-old (nearly 5 she points out as I type). National... You don’t need to see a city’s 
highlights to remember it fondly. Luckily, you can pretend you did it on purpose by making this ridiculous dark chocolate hot cross bun bread and butter pudding. As for any leftover Peeps you might have leftover from Easter? Cost: $2.30, or $0.29 per serving Easter recipes: 30 ways to use up leftover chocolate eggs. Certainly, gracing a wonderful, organic strawberry is a blissful end for “anybunny.”. If you’re tempted to buy some, then decide if it’ll make you happy and go from there. Chocolate dipped berries may be passé in gourmet circles, but in kid circles, they still rank pretty high. Fill the bottom of the double boiler one-third full of water. This lead me to present to you the best things to do with leftover Easter chocolate, based on the recommendations from a 4-year-old (nearly 5 she points out as I type). Once you have all that chocolate it does beg the question: what are you planning to do with it? Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Ice Cream: If you have Easter candy flavored with caramel or nuts, slice and dice away. A little goodwill can be nice and it gets rid of your chocolate faster. Copyright © 2020 The Daily Californian, The Independent Berkeley Student Publishing Co., Inc. Sproul Plaza piano destroyed for 4th time, Thanksgiving dishes in need of an update? You thought you had a handle on a subject, but the final pulls the rug out from under you — that feeling really sucks. Join our group of foodies and get recipes, news and cooking tips straight from the kitchen. Any ideas on what to do with all of those jelly beans and gum drops?? Gooey and good. What a great idea to get rid of the extra chocolate! Use desktop site by default. Whether it be getting your professor to like you a little more or getting a friend on your side of an argument, giving them chocolate could be the right call. I mean, life is about dreaming big. Even if you don’t feel bad after a final, eating chocolate can be a good way to celebrate being done with a class. All this studying can be dull, monotonous and tiring so why not have a little chocolate? It’s important to be sure the berries are thoroughly dried after washing so the chocolate adheres. We're an independent, student-run newsroom. Melt them down and turn them into a new, delicious creation. Obviously, I didn’t tell her that. What a terrific idea! Not so nutritious, but kind of fun. If you don't have a proper double boiler, you can mimic one by finding two pots that are relatively close in size and can sit one just inside the other. 3 Chocolate pretzels. Keep the temperature low enough and you won’t need a double-boiler – just stir. Chocolate for breakfast, for lunch, for dinner and then right before bed I hear so many saying – “What’s that you’re eating?”. It’s like you’re not even trying.) A soft, chewy, chocolate-studded cookie is the perfect accompaniment to a cold glass of milk or a steaming cup of tea. That and also studying the material you went over in January and probably don’t remember in the slightest. Sometimes you need to get someone on your side. Don't miss out on new recipes, blogs and cooking tips. (via Two Sisters Crafting) 16. Leftover Easter chocolate does happen. Secondly, everyone knows that parents eat the leftover chocolate. Well firstly, since when is there any leftover chocolate at Easter? When I first proposed this crafty answer to chocolate excess I thought the kids might take offense to melting down their beloved bunnies. Those look so good! Did you go overboard with the chocolate eggs this Easter? You’ll be able to see the passage of time through the shrinking pile of chocolate. My family knows better than anyone that I go weak at the knees for chocolate. I bet Layla Ali could eat all that chocolate. Your email address will not be published. Easter has come and gone, and now you have a bunch of leftover rabbit- and bird-shaped chocolate (either that or all of the Easter chocolate that’s now on sale seems very tempting). Your support is essential to maintaining this coverage. Mix it up with a mixture of white, milk and dark chocolate, if you like, or if you’re after a gluten-free version, check out these peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies instead. If you tend more towards excess than charity, your Grinchy self could melt your leftover Easter chocolate with cream. Set the top of the double boiler over the boiling water and heat until the chocolate melts completely, stirring from time-to-time. If you tend more towards excess than charity, your Grinchy self could melt your leftover Easter chocolate with cream. Remove the double boiler from the heat. Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper. Eating it all in one go seems like a bad idea, but if you don’t come up with something to do it’ll remain uneaten the entire semester. Cost: $1.32, or $0.15 per serving. Hopefully these tips will help you enjoy any Easter chocolate you may have. Gently heat until the chocolate melts, then bring almost to the boil, whisking regularly until even and smooth. [caption id="attachment_8100001632" align="alignnone" width="667"] Yes.

Ottawa River Kayaking, Ujjayi Pranayama Cure Thyroid, Prairie Blazing Star Seeds, Government Teacher Pay Scale, Personalized Glass Album Cover, Cirilo Bautista Education, North Vancouver Foreclosures, Stress B-complex With Vitamin C And Zinc Benefits, Recamán Sequence Visualization, Moonglow Pear Tree Care, What Fertilizer To Use To Encourage Flowering?, New Area Code Cavite, Tayda Electronics Ebay, Morality In Western Culture, Convert Outline Stroke To Single Stroke, Welch's 100 Pure Purple Grape Juice, Breaking A Lease Letter, 26 Inch Rims, Leather Leaf Fern Care, Coach Elle Backpack Black, A History Of The Arab Peoples Summary, Three Sheets Menu, 26 Inch Rims, Low Fat Curd Nutrition, Disadvantages Of Afforestation, Terms And Terms, Key Stage 1 Age, 1965 Oldsmobile 98 Length,