Be aware that Structube does not bring your items into your home! Nothing but lies and broken promises. Demote the district manager and give your customer service reps proper training. Very, very rude and unprofessional staff and service!I am still waiting for my item, and given everything so far, should probably consider myself lucky if I get it this year. STAY AWAY! Well great news! since I know the free delivery service is only to deliver things to the door and not inside the house so I paid for $ 90 shipping and handling fees. Really low quality products. Once it got delivered, we noticed a tear on the dust guard (bottom) of the couch. It shifted all the time. This guarantee does not cover consequential or incidental damage. They give you the schedule the day before which is incompatible with condo rules (elevator booking in advance).Structube doesn’t care about their customers and give the refund to solve the problem.Well I will shop somewhere else for sure. I went to local store and met the Structube staff in store - the experience was great and they were super helpful. After waiting for nearly three months to have a chair delivered, it was left at the bottom of the stairs of my third floor walk up. Shop elsewhere- the lower prices are not worth the time and energy!I ordered over $1500 worth of goods and can honestly say I would pay double that to not have to deal with the delays, the utter confusion of staff (I specifically ordered in store as was told they would be able to help me track orders, but they know nothing) and, the worst part of it, the delivery company. At this point this is a joke. he rudely kept interrupting me, raising his voice, and talking over me. They make you jump through hoops if you ordered more than one thing, customer service is impossible if you can even get through. I can only hope that I get my dinning table this year. So we called again only to be told it would be yet another 2-3 weeks! I ordered this product a month ago, when it was in stock, along with another product that was said to be in stock the following day. We ordered a futon for our 97 year old mother and they refused to bring it inside. It should have received at the beginning of November. No email no call. Structube on College in Toronto is absolutely terrible! I might spend my Christmas sitting on the floor thanks to Structube. The original receipt is required for all claims and is non-transferrable.You may have consumer rights under applicable federal and or local law that supersede aspects of this warranty. Almost three months later and my Bagus desk and Anton chair have left their temporary residence in the Port of Montreal and now reside permanently in Winnipeg!Nothing is damaged or smells like fish. They kept on pushing the backorder date more and more each time. It arrived June 4th. Structube — defective seater sofa ariel dark grey and worst customer service ever I moved into a new house last month and ordered most of my furniture from Structube Heartland Mississauga. But my employee needed a desk to work on so I wrote back asking...delayed until when? I ordered the Jean sofa-bed on Oct 13, which said it was available. Bought a MEGAN - interchangeable sectional sofa-bed with storage in March 2020. We don't have little kids that jump over them, we are mainly 2 adults and 2 teens, so how the sofa started to be like this that now we can barely sit on itWe think is important to make the company realized whatever quality control they are performing is not good, is a bad image for them and we are really dissapointed.We would like for you to file a claim for this purchase and please keep us updated on the status of it. No compliance for Covid, store is always Crowded. Cheap, and a bunch of lies. Update! My local store closed over a weekend with no notice 1 year ago which makes me really nervous how quick they can clear out with no trace. Ordered the Horizon sectional on Aug 3rd with an estimated delivery of Oct 8th... We had just bought a new house and were a little disappointed to have to wait just over 2 months to have something to sit on in our den. I check the website today it’s stating January 8 it will be back in stock. He specifically selected a desk, in a particular colour, that was shown to be in stock. I will not even recommend Structube to my foe. and there was not even an apology in the eamil.wont ever buy online here again. I had to cancel my order because the transporter has no flexibility at all.

Tomcat Mole And Gopher Bait, Flowering Cherry Trees Hardiness Zone 5, Dark Souls Sheet Music Flute, Functional Vs Logical Architecture, Mayer Air Fryer Mmaf6, Vilasrao Deshmukh And Anil Deshmukh Relationship, Apple Oatmeal Muffins, Romans 6:1-2 Esv, Structural Engineering Courses For Beginners, Double Masters Vip Edition, Arabic Negative Imperative, Probability And Statistics Formulas And Examples, 1 John 3:17-18 Reflection, Zoom H1n As Usb Mic, Mio Energy Side Effects, Big Barda Real Name, Quotation Examples Sentences, Caramac For Sale, Martin T1k Tenor Ukulele, Ortega Tortilla Flats, Used Slush Machine For Sale, Flora Greek Mythology, Flowering Cherry Tree For Sale, Chickpea Recipes Vegan, Recipes Using Jarred Vodka Sauce, Usb Icon Not Showing, Nutrition Drinks And Shakes, Detroit Become Human Gameplay, Tomato Rice Madras Samayal, Ikea Brimnes Tv Stand Assembly Instructions Video, Closetmaid 24 Inch Hang Track, Puffy Mattress Reviews 2020, Akshay Kumar Sister, How To Dry Kief, The Ice Sea Friedrich, Quebec Fishing Lodges Map, Pac Man Wallpaper 1920x1080, Carbonic Anhydrase Zinc, Eggplant Color Code,