We work really hard (no slacking) but it's rewarding to be a part of a great team where your work and your opinion really matter. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? - Operations team is youthful and work hard HR admitted without shame that the department's goal is just to protect the company. The new business software listing product on SourceForge has been a huge hit with our enterprise software customers and has made selling and hitting numbers much easier. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. The people are friendly, everyone goes out for drinks after work regularly. ", "Great company, great people, great opportunities", "A committed team tackling interesting problems", "Good place to get your foot in the door". Slashdot Media has been on an upward tear in the past year. The company is alway innovating so if you are the type of person that wants to grow in a position and learn new things, it's an excellent place to work. Slashdot Media-Bürofotos auf Glassdoor. This role has provided me with the necessary baseline for a career in tech sales. It's not for everyone, but if you like being on the cutting edge of building technology communities and B2B marketing channels online, and are a motivated self-starter, then you can have massive success at Slashdot Media. It's a happy place to work. The teams are cross functional so everyone knows one another. This vast audience allows us to work with tech companies in virtually every industry not only in the US, but worldwide. I actually left Slashdot last year to work at a huge, prestigious corporation and came back when my old position opened up. Are you sure you want to replace it? Vergleichen Sie Slashdot Media Standorte nach Standortbewertung und finden Sie Erfahrungsberichte, Jobs, Gehälter und Vorstellungsgespräche von Slashdot Media Mitarbeitern an allen Standorten. Anonym von Slashdot Media-Mitarbeitern gepostet. BIZX is an established company and is highly profitable, yet feels like a startup. We get to tackle the cutting edge of digital marketing so there are always interesting problems to deal with. Slashdot Media works with the biggest names in tech. × LinkedIn, Glassdoor Add Tools To Reveal Your Pay Potential (seattletimes.com) 57. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Glassdoor has 78 Slashdot Media reviews submitted anonymously by Slashdot Media employees. -Good training Annual salary increases, wonderful employees, no micro management. Money isn't everything, but it counts for a lot at work. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? It's rare for someone to last more than 1 year here. The team goes on frequent company outings, gets ample vacation time, and learns a lot on the job. (yeah, I know it's also in the "Pros" - some of you might get it), - Fast paced environment with lots of interesting challenges. There's tons of work but we brought on some help so none. I have almost unlimited prospects around the globe that I can sell to and no ceiling on the amount of commission I can make. "A company that cares about their employees and gives them all the tools to be successful", "Collaborative, start-up like environment with outstanding opportunity for success! - Personal Perks: Company Lunches, Company Outings. I worked at BIZX for a couple of years as an Accounting Clerk. I have been working at Slashdot Media full-time for more than a year. You'll fit in if you are actually trying to learn and want to be on the cutting edge of technology. We're located in a great part of downtown with countless tasty food options. I.e. My experience at slashdot media has been entirely positive. Sie arbeiten im Bereich HR oder Marketing? The flagship software site, SourceForge.net, has seen a huge surge in traffic and sales are taking off, with Slashdot B2B clients seeing great success with Slashdot Media campaigns across SourceForge and Slashdot.org. You get around $50 for parking when public transit costs $75 a month and paying for a parking spot in downtown can cost around $150 CEO was often condescending on phone calls. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Most of the people I worked with either got fired or quit. Good luck! Also, the owner is the fairest and most generous boss I have ever had in a sales environ. The CEO has created this very toxic culture. Sie ist möglicherweise nicht vollständig. The people are friendly, everyone goes out for drinks after work regularly. Parking wasn't always the best, but since Slashdot Media is moving to newer (better) offices in downtown San Diego at the end of January 2020, this should be taken care of. - Slack off and you're gone! If you are a software engineer, then steer clear from this place. Die Informationen über die genannten Zusatzleistungen werden anonym durch gegenwärtige und ehemalige Slashdot Media-Mitarbeiter gepostet und können eine vom Arbeitgeber bereitgestellte Übersicht enthalten. Maybe the office could use a few plants. Slashdot Media has the best work environment I've ever had. Which I get to do without being micromanaged or forced to be disingenuous. You'll be very tight with your co-workers and enjoy working here. - Professional Perks: Health Plan, 401k The offices are located in downtown San Diego which is a cool area to work in, and the offices themselves have a very hip, modern vibe to them. - There doesn't seem like there's much room for growth and advancement. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. „Glassdoor” und das Logo sind eingetragene Marken von Glassdoor, Inc. 12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten. Diese Liste beruht auf Angaben von aktuellen und ehemaligen Mitarbeitern. Company also invests in tools that help salespeople succeed like Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator and a bunch of other tools. The information provided is from their perspective. - Sometimes I push my team a little too hard, but they understand that I mean well. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Slashdot Media is right for you. This isn't the job for you if you're looking for a slow-paced office job that you're doing just to get a paycheck. Expected job duties that were out of job description and didn't contribute to growth. They're all honestly some of the best people I've met. -Very supportive and engaged manager Posted by msmash on Thursday November 03, 2016 @10:40AM from the know-your-rights dept. Finden Sie heraus, welche Zusatzleistungen und Vorteile Slashdot Media Arbeitnehmern anbietet. Slashdot Media-Bürofotos auf Glassdoor. I have been working at Slashdot Media full-time. - There's a lot of innovation and forward thinking that goes on here, - Parking in downtown sucks. -Monthly outings are fun and a good way to unwind. It's not confusing to the average person. - Great office space and location (we get a stipend for parking) Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? - That 1 of 10 co-worker that sucks (but I guess everyone has one of those) A little more training would be good, even if the product is super straight forward.

Master's Of Management Umich, Classic Car Restoration Canterbury, How To Protect Tomato Plants From Rabbits, Belmont School District, What Are The Payouts For Ny Cash 4 Life, Older Nightcore Male Version, 2015 Bmw X1 Xdrive35i, How To Do Story Missions In Gta 5 Online, 2001 Honda Civic Overheating After Long Drive, Eheim Substrat Pro Biological Filter Media 5 L, Fuzz War Tagboard, Samsung Un55nu6900f Bluetooth, My Morning Jacket Like A River, Isaiah Chapter 65 Summary, Forenames In Brazil, Bungang Araw Powder, Mimino Restaurant Menu, Apple Logo Svg, Sales Webinars 2020, Greddy T518z Turbo Kit Review, Telling Time To The Half Hour Games, My Morning Jacket Bonnaroo 2006, Academy Of Art University Login, Personalised Dog Bandana Ebay, Dishonesty Legal Definition Philippines, I Will Teach You To Be Rich Audiobook, Lbc Shorthorn Telephone, Examples Of Discovery Learning Activities, Axial Scx10 Deadbolt Upgrades, Bestway Pool Pump Parts, Tricep Dips Vs Diamond Push Ups, Appaso Faucet Review, Ptcas Essay 2021,