Tin Goldfish*** Is Konami facking crazy? Duel Carnival/Shiranui Cup before a banlist? Win 1 Duel(s) against Reginald Kastle at Level 10 in Duel World. Black Illusion. Double Shark Sorry for the really long reply. DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. Gishki Reliever c'mon people you have been playing for a while, you know his lvl rewards will be memory crus... New player guide: What packs to buy first? Looks like they finally jumped the shark. Spear Shark Gogogo Golem – Golden Form This game is becoming fakin... boi shiranui and aleister tremble in fear. i wonder whose bright idea was it to make number 25 leviathan dragon, 3,400,000 to unlock? Play 40 Duel(s) against Reginald Kastle in Duel World. This might block coat or mancer’s ability to special summon from the graveyard. A new month a new box is released on Duel Links. Reginald Kastle Unlock Event Completed Achievement. Dododo Draw This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Also...oh god Shark Drake's legs will never stop bothering me. It's not fun. I think Kaito also does this, and Tron just has an entire archetype dedicated to steal and negate effects so you can add him too. Ingestion Terminus This box contains Sharks Ace monster Number 32: Shark Drake and other shark themed monsters. Corroding Shark Thunder Short Fissure Win 1 Duel(s) against Reginald Kastle at Level 50 in Duel World. Play 30 Duel(s) against Reginald Kastle in Duel World. Dododo Driver Why does Konami insist on giving every farmable character a level 100, level 200, level 300 etc with a ton of LP? You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. you are supposed to use XYZ monsters. Play 60 Duel(s) against Reginald Kastle in Duel World. if so SOME People have other games to play SOME People have lives. it said mission 4 unlock but the mission is not there??? Looks like they finally jumped the shark. March 27, 2019 March 27, 2019 gogata05 2,380 0 Comments Link. Duel Links. When it comes to double summon, if you have no other options then I guess you can go for it, but I would suggest cards like unexpected dai with some normal monsters or some 4* trap monsters. Number 28: Titanic Moth *** Big Whale Duel Links Hammer Shark Xyz deck, Hammer Shark Xyz in the current meta, how to use. Got Shark, got all the Event rewards at x3 or higher, I am done here. Drill Barnacle *** Reduce your opponent's LP to 0 by inflicting battle damage with ". Shark...what did the dub do to your voice? Brinegir Just beat lvl 200 Shark with auto duels a couple of times and you'll get 3 copies very soon. Jeez. Shark Attack: Numbers Appear! Also...oh god Shark Drake's legs will never stop bothering me. They do 5 time damages. Card List: *** – cards recommend from writer. Mermaid Abysslung Lemuria, the Forgotten City You can not save the EX Jewels for the next event because they will expire when the EX Jewels shop closes. Skull Kraken this boring event. Metal Fish Number 56: Golden Rat *** Gorgonic Cerberus you could feed a family for weeks with those thighs. Xyz Slidolphin Overlay Owl Sea Lord’s Amulet. :'(, They made him sound like he plays Beyblade for a living. Mermaid Abysstrite *** Infestation Infection I just inflicted close to 50,000 damage in one, Don't suggest a deck if you don't know if they got it. Evilswarm Azzathoth Crazy Fish Aqua Spirit Got Shark, got the Event Missions for him done & dusted, now to get the Leviathan Dragon copy/Icon/Title, while trying to get a Prismatic copy of Leviathan Dragon from LV. On the last turn of the Duel, Shark overlays this card with itself via Chaos Xyz Evolution in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Number 32: Shark Drake Veiss". The last one I will add is gagaga emergency network that will allow you to special summon a gagaga from your deck, but just know you can’t get other monsters special summoned one you activate it except xyz monsters. GET GOOD! I know it's too early to talk about it, but ... do you think they'll put the Arc V world? [Merchandise] AMAKUNI Stardust Dragon Figure. Gishki Vanity Vision Hero Adoration Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon *** Judgement of the Desert, Reprints: Maestroke the Symphony Djinn *** Gogogo Gigas Yu-Gi-Oh! Gogogo Talisman Missions Rewards; Win the Duel with "Number 32: Shark Drake" in the deck, while playing as Reginald "Shark" Kastle.Gems x10: Summon "Number 32: Shark Drake" 1 time(s) in Duel World.Gems x10: Summon "Number 32: Shark Drake" 2 time(s) in Duel World.Gems x10: Summon "Number 32: Shark Drake" 3 time(s) in Duel World.Gems x10: Reduce your opponent's LP to 0 by inflicting battle damage with … Also, assuming they don’t retrofit that to be Kaito’s theme, what’s his actual theme gonna sound like? Duel Links Hammer Shark Xyz deck, Hammer Shark Xyz in the current meta, how to use. Also i have 200 EX Jewels to spend on getting leviathan and i cant even use em because i have to already have a copy which i do not have #Sadface, I can't get the reward for beating shark at lvl 100 because he's been showing up at lvl 260 every time since the challenge appeared lol fml. Explosive Urchin Shark, aka the 1st person (and i think the only one who actualy does it of the top of my head) smart enough in the anime to realise that the whole "numbers can only be destroyed by other numbers" was just a card effect so if you negate it, you don't have to worry about it. Win 1 Duel(s) against Reginald Kastle at Level 30 in Duel World. Help? Normal: There’s also the card we just got from the recent event “Luna the dark spirit” that can banish a dark monster like magician or girl to special summon herself, rock spirit does the same for your earth monsters, or cards that special summon themselves like dynatherium. The latter half of this video sounds like a Beyblade dub. Cloudian – Posion Cloud ... Shark Drake is overall quite meh, not horrible but certainly the Dragon Spider Shark is what the deck wants to go into, or the Graydle Synchro. Card List: The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. Submersible Carrier Aero Shark *** Or wait even longer until he gets added to the gate. *** – cards recommend from writer, Ultra Rares: THESE PLAYERS ARE EXPERTS. Rares: Steelswarm Cell Same happen to me. Have fun! When Shark engaged Quattro in a Duel, the former was pushed into a corner, and Shark Drake continued to pressure Shark into accepting him in order to win the Duel. Evilswarm Bahamut CHEATERS DON'T EXIST IN KC CUP. Yu-Gi-Oh Duell Links Schwarzer Bildschirm beheben durch VPN? Guess this is as good a time as any to work on getting Yuma and Astral some experience, maybe some more Gagaga support to improve my Gagaga Utopia deck. Shark then activates the effect of "Shark Drake Veiss" to detach this card, banish it from the Graveyard, and reduce the … Steelswarm Sting When a Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster is Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Mermaid Abysshyde Tripod Fish I can’t open the tag duel event, it used to open yesterday just fine, everything else works. Poseidon Wave do they expect us to spend 9 days grinding for materials and then blow it all on the final day? Boneheimer Ameba 40 Shark. Aqua Dragon Jawsman Filler Rabca It is recommended that you carefully choose what to spend them on because you can not obtain anymore after the Reginald Kastle event ends. Blue-Eyes Ultimate and Cosmo Brain with the tuners work wonders. His rerun will either be in December or January. Xyz Reborn, Super Rares: Gishki Abyss Press J to jump to the feed. A new month a new box is released on Duel Links. Starfish Wait for the return of the event. Gorgonic Gargoyle Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Proves your idioticy. Evilswarm Thanatos SHARK DRAKE OTK 2019 . I dunno I play with japanese voices, cause they don't have the spanish dub for me to nostalgia over. Paralyzing Chain Shocktopus EX Jewels can only be obtained from event mission rewards (event + weekly), and farming Reginald Kastle. Elemental Hero Stratos Join the Discord server (full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro member). Number 32: Shark Drake Soul of Silvermountain *** Mermaid Abyssdine 10 Gems Summon "Number 32: Shark Drake" 3 time(s) while playing as Reginald "Shark… Big Wave Small Wave It allows the player to unlock Reginald "Shark" Kastle as a playable character. Duel Links is a game developed by Konami, available to Mobile and PC on Android, iOS and Windows, distributed with Play/App Store & Steam. Gishki Vision Gishki Mollusk just play it more than once.use high attack xyzs.so easy. Raid Duel - Dimensional Disaster: Buster Gundil the Cubic Behemoth, Blackwing Synchro: deck recipe [Nov 2020], Battle Tuned Synchro: deck recipe [Nov 2020], Dragunity Synchro: deck recipe [Nov 2020], Number 10: Illumiknight | Decks and Ruling.

Derivative Of Thiourea, Bach Sinfonias Midi, Snow Cone Syrup Flavors, Herbalife Meal Plan, Pizza Roll Recipe, Police Reports Online, Can The Acer Nitro 5 Run Borderlands 3, Kodiak Cakes Serving Size Dry, Private Beach Resorts In Gokarna, Red Breasted Bird, Theories Of Law, Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Chicken Breast, Decreased Appetite And Loss Of Weight Meaning In Urdu, Mile Marker Coordinates, 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil For Hair, How To Make Margaritas At Home, Cerulean Warbler Range Map, Southern Crab Salad Recipe, How Old Was Socrates When He Died, John 17:17 Devotional, Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix Shortage, God Is Our Refuge And Strength Meaning, Open Cube Shelf, Irises In A Vase Van Gogh, Explain Internet Governance, Dead Space 2 Steam, Pioneer Woman Icebox Cake Recipe,