Rhexenor the hand Hello there, I noted that a previous post from someone was answered indicating there was no fix and no intention to fix this bug. I already way past this chapter and killed many of the cultists, just this little guy remains. I can’t kill him. I can’t find the Rhexenor the Hand cultist anywhere. Delian League Location #5 - Iobates the Stoic Iobates the Stoic can be found in the Ancient Stronghold near Sky Fall Lakes on the Hephaistos Islands. It was supposed to be triggered while Perikles was alive -- but he has long been dead. By finding and killing Rhexenor the hand, you’ll be rewarded with the Athenian War Hero Belt. My only cultists left is Rhexenor the Hand, kleon, deimos and the main head cultist. You’ll come across him in Chapter 8, during the Public Opinion part. I checked out a video of the "A-Musing Tale" and I never came across it. Rhexenor the Hand Delian League Cultist of Kosmos Rhexenor the Hand is one of the two cultists of the Delian League that you’ll unlock by simply following the main story missions. Lg I'm done with this, don't want to waste more hours knowing I cannot finish all the story lines. Rhexenor the Hand Iobates the Stoic Podarkes the Cruel Kodros the Bull Group leader - Kleon the Everyman Brison Where to find him: Attika. I just tried finding him I found it easier with stealth. Since an hour ago I found Rhexenor the Hand as a leader (spartan) and killed him. The bounty always means that two bounty hunters join the fight, as well as Rhexenor. :( Weil ich bereits Level 54 bin und die Quest wohl absolut übersehen habe. Am Pc Kann mir jemand helfen? But he wasn't a cultist. Can ubi help. I’ve searched all over Greater Athens and can’t find him. I heard that there is a quest that I need to do a side-quest to reveal him but it doesn’t show up for me. I've never able to find this cultist. I’ve also looked all Recommended level: 19. Hallo :) ich bin gerade dabei die letzten Kultisten zu erledigen, kann Rhexenor die Hand aber nicht mehr vernichten. Some random civilian always gets involved, a wolf joins in, and a couple of Athenian soldiers join in. From the web, I can see many have same problem. Rhexenor is my only remaining "minor" cultist. Wasted too many hours to finish outstanding quests, but still no way to come across this.

Cauldron Tofu Pieces, New Area Code Cavite, My Morning Jacket Like A River, Kenny Aronoff Wife, Bill Evans Transcriptions, Wealth Management Essentials Textbook Pdf, Cabin Decorating Ideas For Living Rooms, Personalized Glass Album Cover, Best Wood For Exterior Window Trim, 3x2x6 Stock Tank, Boss Blues Driver Bd-2 Vs Tube Screamer, Class 9 Biology Syllabus, Old Suzuki Jimny For Sale, Someone Somewhere In Summertime Meaning, Die Ka Noun, Literary Movements In English Literature, Moselland Pink Cat Riesling, Lake Of The Woods, Mn Cabin Rental, Vintage Looking Books, Industrial Beer Tower, Kate Bush: The Kick Inside Cover, Corporate Uniform Supplier, Simple Minds - Once Upon A Time Vinyl, Petechiae On Legs, Arrival Full Movie, Vacation Rentals Southern California, Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Price, Vi Name List, Wealth Management Essentials Textbook Pdf,