Since Slash is the same base figure as the other turtles, he has the same articulation. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. It might take a little while, but it would seem NECA understands the frustrations in the collector community and is committed to making sure every TMNT fan gets a shot at owning these figures. They get impulse buys. This set is proving just as hard to find as any other in this line. Probably, because cartoons tried to be made as cheaply as possible. Pre-orders will be open until September 4th at 11:00 AM EST. They are priced at $51.99 each, and are limited to two per person. I've only paid that kind of shipping for huge boxes from Japan. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Target at least was a bit more stealthy about the release on target.com which allowed online orders for this set to last a whopping ten minutes! by Jay Cochran August 04, 2020 NECA has announced the next 2-pack from their third wave of Target exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series figures being released will be Slash And Leatherhead. If there is no guarantee for all releases then there could be a lot of problems. I saw the April 2 pack last week on the necastore along with Super Shredder and the casey/ralph 2 pack. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. All times are GMT -4. Based on the Classic 1980s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. He does come with extra hands so he has fists, open hands, and a single trigger hand. NECA got creative with some of Leatherhead’s accessories. No BTTF, no Defenders of the Earth, no new Jasons... Only way they'll win me back is if they snag The Thing license, somehow haha, So uh, I had pretty much given up hope of ever seeing NECA Turtles in a store again but my luck seemed to have changed this week. In the case of both characters, this is the second attempt at both of these characters from NECA as both have been featured in the Turtles in Time line of figures. After being accidentally exposed to radioactive ooze, four ordinary household pets are transformed into a band of wisecracking, pizza-loving, villain-dicing adolescent reptiles! That rubbery belt has a hook on it for one of his accessories and I’ve seen several reviews already where that hook broke off, so again, beware. This entry was posted on Monday, August 24th, 2020 at 12:19 pm and tagged with. A quick google search says Target has about 2000 stores, if and I mean IF!!!! It’s held so far, but it’s also only been a day. He’s about the same height as Bebop, coming in at about 7 1/4″. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. He also has some issues with paint to go along with the backpack issue I had. ( Log Out /  I believe he’s wearing hip-waiters for trudging through a swamp, which means his pants and boots are one, uniform, color. Read reviews and buy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure Cartoon Series 3 Leatherhead & Slash at Target. Hope they offer the April 2-pack next. The movie turtles are in my opinion, the greatest toys ever made with respect to likeness and scale. It’s going to be a long future with these turtles so I hope there is some kind of guarantee for all releases....if so, I’M IN AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING! He can store them in his purple belt too, which is certainly appreciated since he has so much stuff. They can’t really hang from his belt here though, which is a bit odd. Grabbed the Tokka and Rahzar, Metalhead, Super Shredder, Casey/Raph 2-pack, and now both Bebop/Rocksteady & Slash/Leatherhead 2-pack. Based on the classic 1980s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series! So if there was an issue before it seems to have been resolved. One hand on my Slash is still hanging onto it, while the other is not. He does come with … The Target Exclusives will be in stores this Spring. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. And in terms of scale, he was shown to be the same height as Rocksteady, but if anything NECA’s Rocksteady is a little taller than necessary. A total A-Hole D-Bag, the continued employment by Randy Falk is a giant F U to fans. The main difference for Leatherhead is the added tail functionality. The head is the most striking part as the cartoon Slash was an ugly, soft-bodied, turtle. Out of frustration, everyone says snarky things from time to time. I can go get any other NECA product at almost any time from anywhere with no problems. Then today I went to a Target I never bother going to and found 1 Casey 2-pack and the Exclusive Mutagen Tour Turtle 4-Pack. I'm assuming April and Casey 2-packs will be the next two. The wave consists of three two-packs and a single-packed deluxe figure, but perhaps to increase the numbers of individual items it can ship at once, NECA opted to roll them out one-by-one starting in late July and finishing by the end of August. The shoulders are on ball-joints with bicep swivels, single-jointed elbows, wrist swivels, and a wrist hinge.

Love Question Image With Answer, Alabama School Of Fine Arts Acceptance Rate, Pay Scale Of Librarian In School, Dodge Avenger 2009 Interior, A500 Pipe Houston, 72 Chevelle 4 Door, Sunnydaze Decor Fire Pit, Glens Falls Animal Hospital, How To Connect Pedal Board To Amp, Where To Watch Hercules And Xena, Big Muff Black Vs Green, Bk Meditation Commentary, Red Hawthorn Crimson Cloud, Toyota Land Cruiser Accessories, Seton Hill Football Division, Starcourt Mall Stores, Giant Japanese Painted Fern Care, Canonsburg Lake Fishing Report, Evolution Of Comparative Politics Ppt, Ga Meaning In Batangas, 11 In Italian, Chinese Stroke Dictionary, Yellow Usb C Cable, Android Button Style, P2o5 Content Of Miracle-gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food, Al Hammadi Portal, Razorwing Jetfighter Rules,