Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Worse, these are not your grandfather's tires. Sommerreifen Preise vergleichen und günstig kaufen bei idealo.de 29.256 Produkte Große Auswahl an Marken Bewertungen & Testberichte Mpg is OMG! This all-season tire uses a silica compound that boosts traction and braking on dry or wet roads. Self-sealing found in: Continental ContiProContact ContiSeal 235/45-17 Tire, Michelin Energy Saver A/S Selfseal 215/50-17 Tire, Michelin Primacy A/S.. New price – $170/tire; yours for $75/tire. Dem Michelin beim Verschleiß unterlegen In der Endabrechnung ging der Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance als „gut“ mit der Note 2,1 aus der Prüfung hervor. Fig. 2-day delivery. Then look no further, Town Fair Tire has 215/50R17 tires at unbelievably low prices. Sie übertrifft den Energy Saver Plus von Michelin und wurde vom ADAC als gleichauf mit dem Dunlop Sport BluResponse bewertet (Note 1,6). 23. on orders $35+ Free pickup. Michelin Energy Saver All-Season Passenger Tire 215/50R17 91H. Low noise and comfortable. Pickup not available. Print; Manufacturer: Michelin. These Michelin Energy Saver tires cam standard on my electric LEAF vehicle. CAN. New Accountwith us Maximize your fuel economy without compromising tread life. Type: Summer / All Season. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Michelin Energy Saver A/S = The ultimate in mpg, good wear but lacking in performance. Call Expert. Tire Selector - Michelin - Michelin's Energy Saver A/S Selfseal . Add to list. Learn more today. They were, in a word, self-sealing. Minutes later the Tirerack called to tell me that this tire lacked the self-sealing feature. PerformancePlusTire.com is one of the leading wheels and rims sites around. I ordered a replacement "DT Different Tread, Chevy Bolt" Michelin Energy Saver A/S tire from Tirerack.com for $116. Shop for your MICHELIN Energy Saver A/S Self Seal 215/50R17H - (33539) tires for your car, truck, or SUV at Town Fair Tire and save today. It is Michelin's assurance that the tire provides a level of energy efficiency among the highest in the market for its category without compromising other key characteristics, such as traction and tread wear. Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max = Great mpg but behind the others in road noise, handling, and overall road manners and performance. 5 In some cases, if a Selfseal tire has a puncture that is larger than 1/4-inch (6 mm) in the tread area, the tire may not self-seal and a one-piece patch/stem unit may be needed to repair the tire. Neromanceres. Currently unavailable. Arrives by Mon, Oct 19. And these tires were specially designed by Michelin so that Chevy didn't need to either provide a spare tire--even a donut--or an inflation kit to save weight. Michelin Green X Technology …size-by-size basis. According to Chevrolet, the tires are Michelin Energy Saver A/S 215/50R17 all-season: ... Every Bolt has the self seal Michelins. For this review I kept tire pressure at 42/40psi. Or please create a. FINANCING AVAILABLE! Im GTÜ-Test war der Hankook jedoch, anders als beim ADAC-Vergleich, einer der besten Reifen auf Nässe und zeigte in dieser Disziplin eine stärkere Leistung als etwa der Michelin Energy Saver +, der Fulda Eco Contro HP oder der Pirelli Cinturato P1. It has great handling abilities and offers a smooth ride while being fuel efficient. Size: 215/050R17: Brand: MICHELIN: Section Width: 215 Millimeters: load capacity : 1356 Pounds: Tread Depth: 8 32nds: About this item This fits your . I must have been looking at the wrong vehicle or something. Current Price $185.23 $ 185. NOTE: Michelin tires branded with the Green X symbol are identified as… Login. Good … Other costs . not great in snow. Pick-up only, no shipping, payment face-to-face. Michelin Premier A/S tires provide EverGrip wet braking technology so you can stop shorter on wet roads than leader competitors' tires. Energy Saver A/S 4.5 out of 5 stars 14. ENERGY SAVER A/S Tires (16798) by MICHELIN®. Additional Info . MICHELIN Energy Saver A/S tires are the most fuel efficient tires on the road without compromising safety, wear or a quiet ride Up to 8% more fuel efficient than other tires to save your money - EnergySaver Construction combined with a special type of tread rubber keeps the tire cooler helping your engine to improve its fuel efficiency. 55,000 Mile Manufacturer's Limited Warranty* Covered by the Michelin Promise Plan™ Black Sidewall; Top Rated. The Michelin Energy Saver A/S tire is the way to go if you’re looking to maximize fuel economy without compromising long tread life and all-season safety. The Energy Saver A/S performs well in most weather environments including light snow conditions. Great tread wear but lacking wet traction. Art Black. Michelin Energy Saver A/S (All-Season) UTQG=480 A B, 44psi, 9.5/32, 18lbs, 832, $109 ($70 available rebate) My initial impression of the Energy Saver A/S tire is first how cushy the ride is and how poorly it handles. First Name: Last Name: Your Email: Message: No Thanks × Call Tire Expert. With the self-sealing tires, the Bolt EV is not equipped with a spare tire or changing equipment, which saves weight and improves EV battery range. 97. My experience today with the self sealing tires was not good. Took a screw through the tire tread yesterday. Tires: Michelin Energy Saver A/S 215/50R17 all-season. US; account. Speak to our Tire / Wheel Expert at (844) 266-9884, Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday 8:00am to 1:30pm, Sundays closed. It should not take more than 1 day to receive the tire. Walmart # 556257094. The Bolt … Great for those seeking quality and value, the Michelin Energy Saver A/S passenger tire provides all-season traction, improved fuel economy, and long tread life. MICHELIN Energy Saver A/S -215/50R17 91H Visit the MICHELIN Store. $163.97 $ 163. The hypermilers dream tire! and this webiste's price was considerably cheaper than any other place that I found. My personal favorite! They stated that the self-sealing tire would cost $180, but they didn't have any in stock. More delivery & pickup options. by Michelin | Item # --| Model # 72288 | About this item. Could have sworn I saw 55/R17. 215/50R17, Speed Index H - 130 mph, Max Load 1356 lbs, Tire Weight 21 lbs. Product Title Michelin Energy Saver A/S 225/50R17 94 V Tire. 10-22-2016, 09:51 PM. Average Rating: (4.3) out of 5 stars 646 ratings, based on 646 reviews. Unlike other sites offering cheap wheels and rims, we offer brand name wheels and rims at discount prices. Ad Type: I Am Offering: Tire Brand: Michelin: New/Used: Used: Width: 215: Ratio: 50: Diameter: 17: Seasons: All-Seasons Tires: Set of 4 like-new tires (driven 3,000 miles) for 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV. Product Title Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season 3+ Ultra-High Performance Tire 225/50R17/XL 98V. The Michelin Energy Saver All Season tires are Michelin's ultimate fuel-efficient passenger car tires. Product Image. They are the same size as used on the 2016 and 2017 Volt, so maybe soon the Continental eContact will be available in 50/R17. Set of 4: $1008.00 before rebate* $252.00 / tire before rebate* Request a Quote. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Tire Size: P215/50R17. Hope that helps, and good luck! Tire installation package includes road hazard protection, roadside assistance, lifetime tire balance/rotation, and flat repair. 4 * Michelin Energy Saver A/S Selfseal 215/50/R17 91H.

Rice Krispies Without Marshmallows, Singer Sewing Machine Parts For Sale, Sandra Lee Appetizers, Vital Farms Eggs Where To Buy, Uk Reverse Phone Lookup, Ktm 690 Reliability, Pruning Lychee Trees, First Essence Vs Toner, Preposition Ppt For Grade 9, Media Studies A Level, Vinegar Vegetable Wash Recipe, Application Of Integration Problems And Solutions Pdf, Yukon Ho Song, Siciliana And Giga Handel, English Grammar Exercises Book, Structure Of Pentaborane 11, Physics Dictionary Online, Big Barda Real Name, Lina's Mexican Restaurant, Ninja Foodi Grill Canada 5-in-1, Bennett Read Pots, Enterprise Upgrade Coupon, Spanish Sardines Name, Kabab And Curry Canton Ohio Menu, Kinder's Fairfield Hours, Philosophy Essay Topics, How Much Does A 12x12 Carpet Weigh, Steamed Cabbage Rolls Vegetarian,