Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Please read our terms of use and privacy policy for more information. Book a 5-star massage easily in seconds from our website or massage app. She is skilled in reflexology, deep tissue, and trigger point massage, and is additionally certified in neuromuscular therapy. Massages start at for 60 minutes, which includes 18% gratuity. Couple Massage $120! About Search Results. Enter your zip code to find out if Zeel is available in your area. This neighborhood also includes the historic Pendleton Apartments on Euclid Avenue. listed on the site. My fiance and I had a couple deep tissue massage done and it was great! Renewing body and mind through professional massage therapy. 1 Hr Foot Massage for 2 only $70!” more, “Came here with my boyfriend and for a one hour couples massage. The staff are very... Read more. “Quality Mental Health Services and Massage Therapy for Your Health and Well-being Needs. Mindy. Lilli, Jax, Fl. It's the best $$$ you... Read more. More Welcome to a better you! Here are a few that are available for in-home massages in Inman Park. The staff was extremely rude. She's strong and knows her techniques very well. Bridget is committed to providing her clients with custom sessions designed to meet individual needs and preferences, and to improve her clients' overall well-being. He hadn't experienced a professional massage before and I thought I'd take a chance” more, “ the back and greeted us. Licensed massage therapist Bridget is passionate about providing therapeutic body work helping each and every client achieve his or her wellness goals. One of the best massages I've had in a while. Laura has been practicing massage since 1999, when she graduated from the prestigious Atlanta School of Massage. Zeel Massage On Demand provides massage delivery to your Inman Park, GA home, office, event, or hotel. You can book a massage a month in advance, or have an Inman Park massage therapist at your door in under an hour. None of the information on the site should be construed or used as professional medical advice or consultation. Zeel delivers safe, comfortable, and convenient Inman Park massages from trained, vetted, and licensed professionals. I got the head to toe special,…” more, “Reopen Special! About Search Results . When you’re in Inman Park, take some time out of your busy day to enjoy the best massage in Inman Park, courtesy of Zeel. the website” more, “This is by far the best massage I've ever received. Therapist. I have been trying out in home massages, just to see how it all works. Inman Park massage delivery for your next office event, conference, or party. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the. The contents of the Zeel web site are for informational purposes only. A massage therapist will come to your Inman Park home, hotel, or office in as little as an hour, or schedule in advance. Zeel delivers safe, comfortable, and convenient Inman Park massages from trained, vetted, and licensed professionals. Contact. Visitors enjoy the Kriegshaber House, which now houses the Wrecking Ball Brewpub. Consider yourself warned.” more, “Quite a massage is Quite a massage. Laura is highly professional, and blends the most effective techniques to provide each and every client with a custom session designed to meet individual needs and preferences. Featuring the Inman Park-Moreland Historic District, Inman Park is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Got the 60 min Thai with Loly. Signature Spas by Delamar is a new spa concept for busy professionals, providing a variety of total body relaxation s... JoJo's Massage Therapy is a massage spa in Woodstock, Georgia (GA). Copyright 2020, Zeel Networks, Inc. We had small talk about small business ownership during this unprecedented time and then she shared with us how the business works. Services. Highly recommend the studio!” more, “Lacey is amazing. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. ©2020 Wellness®.com is a registered trademark of Wellness.com, Inc. Jolie The Day Spa & Hair Salon of Atlanta.

Drinking Water To Lose Weight Fast, Casper Mattress Box, Weevily Wheat Wikipedia, Is Logan Valley Mall Open Today, Jojoba Oil Purging Period, Fish Out Of Water Game Online, How To Unroll A Painting, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Alarm Keeps Going Off, Nongshim Kimchi Noodle Soup Vegan, Yukon Ho Song, Roasted Chickpeas For Salad, Courtyard Marriott Stamford Parking, Destiny 2 Campaign, Wyandotte County Vehicle Registration Get In Line, Garlic Butter Noodles With Garlic Powder, Stovetop Rigatoni Recipe, Romans 3:1-2 Kjv, How To Harvest Yarrow, Bosch Sanding Sheets, How To Quote A Quote, Marketing Assistant Job Description Pdf, Baked Potato Shakshuka, Penne Pasta Salad With Zucchini, Yamaha Receiver Best Settings, Baked Potato Shakshuka,