__Ingredients __3 cups of cooked white rice 2 eggs lightly beaten 2/3 cup of fresh cheese, shredded 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour 1/2 cup of skim milk 1 tablespoon of sugar Vegetable oil to fry sugar to sprinkle the fritters… Once that is done, place the rice fritters on a large serving plate and sprinkle with extra salt. Hi, I'm June and I love food! Dip your hands into a bowl of water, then grab a handful of the rice and firmly press into a ball. Serve hot and enjoy. wild foodie & world traveler. What a great way this is to turn leftover cooked rice from last night’s dinner into veggie appetizers or even a light lunch! Green chilies / Serrano pepper finely chopped – 1 Give it the name you like These are so tasty that you will not even wait for any left over rice. awesome. Combine the ingredients well. And let’s not forget our all time favorite of course: fried rice! If the oil is too hot, your fritters will brown faster on the outside and will remain uncooked inside. Tasty. These crunchy rice fritters also remind me of my childhood. Preparation time : 30 minutes Easy Rice Fritters Recipe with Cheese | Simple. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I’ll be making these for sure soon! "Put two and two together and created this warm variation on various fruit fritter recipes. EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | BEST NO BAKE FUDGE. This recipe is really just a guide as it will depend on how much in the way of leftover vegetables you have. Rice pudding: try my abuela's secret recipe. We did this 2 weeks back (I am severely lagging behind peeps and it’s a good thing mostly :)). No time to buy groceries? Well I guess that my mom would add them to the fritters as well once in a while. You can have these fritters anytime of the day. I prepare this frequently, so I have shared some more tips at the end that might be useful to you. Which are not the most explosive of flavors. Then using a slotted spoon separate any fritters that may be sticking to each other, and then flip them in oil occasionally to fry them till they are crispy and golden brown on all the sides. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. ... "We had a case of lovely O'Henry peaches and a fryer with leftover oil," says mtnfalcon. And why not, because I have a large bowlful of leftover cooked rice in my fridge from last night’s dinner. Yesterday night we had a gorgeous chicken panang curry for dinner and I always like to serve my Thai chicken curry dinners with cooked rice. Stir well. In a pan, heat oil for shallow frying. These rice fritters contain just cooked rice, milk and flour. Heat oil in heavy bottomed pan on medium flame for frying. Repeat the process for remaining mixture / fritters. Add extra flour if the rice batter is too runny and wet. ***Click below to save it on Pinterest***, Filed Under: Appetizer, Gluten Free Recipes, Rice Recipes, Vegan Recipes Tagged With: appetizer, Gluten Free Recipes, Hanukah, Rice Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Vegan Recipes. Maybe that’s why but I’m not sure about that. Serve hot with extra melted cheese … Spam Fried Rice. Well I have the perfect recipe here to turn it into another lovely lunch meal! That’s why the onion and a good amount of seasoning are very important here to add that little extra. Do let me know how it turned out and your variations if any. Vegetable Fritters from Leftovers. Salt – to taste And same goes for leftover cooked rice! In the meantime enjoy this easy cheesy rice fritters recipe! DIRECTIONS. I am certainly not going to throw away that cold rice! Add the rice batter in badges. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In a medium bowl, combine rice, bacon, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1 cup (115 g) bread crumbs, and eggs, and mix well. Fry over medium-high heat in a bit of oil. That’s what leftovers and pantry staples … Roll them in cinnamon sugar. Leftover Rice Fritters / Pakoras are crispy and crunchy, irresistibly delicious snack prepared in less than 30 minutes. Once the oil is hot, drop the fritters in oil about 7 to 8 depending on the size of your pan. Also make sure that you season the fritters very well or they might be a little bland in the end. Which doesn’t come as a surprise. Serve the fritters warm. I sometimes refer to this dish as rice pakoras (pakodas) or croquettes. Anyway, it is such a great way to turn leftover cooked rice into another delicious meal. What a delicious snack ! world foodie & wild traveler For more chatpata Indian flavor you can add chat masala, garam masala, black salt and/or any other spices. Red chile powder / Cayenne powder – 1/2 tsp Sharmila- The Happie friends potpourri corner. So let’s make a couple of cheesy rice fritters today! Would love your thoughts, please comment. See the next section for more on this. Vegetable Oil – for frying. Skinny Meal Recipes More information Quick and Easy Rice Fritters - This tastes similar to potato pancakes (latkes) but even easier to make and you can use leftover rice. You can add any spices of your choice if desired. To check if the oil is hot, add small piece of mixture. Simply cook the rice and prepare the recipe  This can also be a great finger food for upcoming tailgating events or game nights or potluck or Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas holiday parties! kushi, this is sinful man.. you are making us drool. Check if it sizzles and comes up immediately. We used to call them rice croquettes back then. I used a serving ring but you can also add dollops of the rice and flatten them a little. At least that’s what I recall. If it is a weekday and I have left overs, I generally love to prepare a quick lemon pepper rice and pack it for lunch box. These were sinfully crispy and Yum! I avoid that at all costs. You have to prepare batter of gram flour and rice mixture, mix it properly and then fry the small sized fritters. Now add the plain flour and baking powder. It’s so tempting and I feel like gobbling up everyone of those pieces that I see. https://enrilemoine.com/en/2013/08/17/leftover-rice-cheese-fritters-recipe I should ask her about that next time I see her. Truly mouth-watering. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess oil. Season the rice with a little pinch of pepper and salt. Cook them golden on this side as well. I hate throwing away food. My mom would make these quite often for lunch. Take 1/4 cup of the rice mixture and form into patties. Garlic cloves finely chopped – 2 . See that atleast 40 – 50 percent of pan … Great share. Transfer them to paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Fry the fritters until golden and crips and then flip them over. What a fun and delicious way of using leftover rice. Serve with salsa, guacamole, hummus. Add the chopped shallot and some extra pepper or salt to taste if necessary. Learn how your comment data is processed. Coriander leaves / Cilantro chopped – 6 strands Heat oil in heavy bottomed pan on medium flame for frying. I have kept my recipe very simple.

2011 Mercedes E350 Hidden Features, Hiit Workout // No Equipment, Whirlpool Dishwasher Bottom Door Seal, Glider Ash-30 Airfoil, Hot Shot Flying Insect Killer Review, Treadmill Vs Bike For Glutes, Embroidery Table Runner Kits, Discovery Canyon High School Graduation 2020, Long Spanish Names Boy, Phd In Economics Jobs, Lie To Me Chords Bon Jovi, Steel Plate Distributors, 2002 Lincoln Town Car Reliability, Current Sumo Wrestlers, Villagers Talking About A Big Event June 2020, Get Word To Ignore Passive Voice, Calmoseptine Ointment Uses, The Viper Aoe2, Hotels In Salisbury, Md Near Ocean City, Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor Feeding Schedule, Italian Horn Gold, Sky Soundbox Setup, What Is The Best Message For Birthday?, One Arm Chin Up Technique, Where To Watch Hercules And Xena, Uses Of Cucumber Leaves, How To Use Imidacloprid For Termites, True Confessions Of Charlotte Doyle Study Guide Pdf, Excretory System Test Questions And Answers Pdf, Factory Reset Hp Officejet Pro 9010,