A Sandwiches food lover from Brentwood, CA tried it and liked it. Seating area may need cleaning due to over whelming customers. 3 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Very young, energetic and friendly staff. People found this by searching for: Kinders Menu, Kinders Menu Brentwood Ca, Kinders, Kinders Brentwood, Good Meats Near Antioch Ca, Kinder Bbq Menu, Kindersbbq, Italian Deli In 94513, and Kinders Lone Tree. Your Address. No professionalism, seems more like a get together spot than a BBQ sp... Specialties: BBQ Meats, Deli Sandwiches, Catering, Meat Market, Sauces, Marinades, Rubs, and Salads. I have been to Kinders many times for their BBQ sandwiches and they are really great. seems that there BBQ sauce is so good you have to pay extra to get some. You can purchase Kinder's steak rubs, etc. I had been here before for a dinner and was disappointed by the meat platter meal. Yogurt Kinder's Meats Deli & BBQ is located near the cities of Knightsen. The smoked cheddar cheese was delicious. more. Our server was great. Distance: 0.00 miles, Yogurtland ($) First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Also the ball tip sandwich is very good, juicy succulent but needs more meat. Order online and read reviews from Kinder's Meats Deli & BBQ at 5411 Lone Tree Way in Lone Tree Plaza Brentwood 94513 from trusted Brentwood restaurant reviewers. This is an unique deli as there...are not too many butcher/delis on the west coast. YUMMY!!! Is this your restaurant? They are relatively expensive but the best cut of meat I have seen in a long time and grilled to perfection 3 Reviews View Kinder's Meats Deli & BBQ's August 2020 deals and menus. We stopped here to give this chain restaurant a try since we are new in the North Bay. Hotels near Museum Tours Just for KIDS, but Enjoyed by ALL Ages! The tots are brown sugar sweet potatoes and I didn't get many because my 7 and 9 year old kids scarfed them down in a hurry. Neighborhoods: Lone Tree PlazaCuisine: Sandwiches, Breakfast, Lunch. Our catering menu includes our award winning meats and sauces, along with many choices of side dishes. Hotels near Museum Tours Just for KIDS, but Enjoyed by ALL Ages! We ordered sandwiches and some fries tots and potato salad and Mac n cheese. read more. We will definitely return for the sandwiches.More, While forging for food, we happened upon Kinder's. Our Menu. Consolidated reviews are View the menu for Kinder's Meats Deli BBQ and restaurants in Brentwood, CA. read more, I have not been here, but I used to work with Alan, a very nice man, and I recommend his business! Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 1 dish from Kinder's Meats Deli & BBQ. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 308-7997 (phone) (925) 308-7967 (fax) Catering. 0. If you've never been to Kinders. This place is great for a ball tip sandwich or just a create your own. The meat is super tender. I dropped in with friends for a bite and was pleasantly surprised by the quality, flavor, friendly staff, and inviting atmosphere. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 5 total reviews. The restaurant is just a few tables as it is primarily a...More. there. Good BBQ if you just need a quick bite. Contact us to connect with your diners. The food was okay, there is only one kind of bbq sauce available. You can purchase Kinder's steak rubs, etc. Search. Brentwood, CA. Not a place I recommend if you are...starving and never ate there before.More. $ you can prepare a entire dinner with minimum effort. Their meats are high quality and their sandwiches are really good. I love their ball tip sandwiches. You must visit and have one of their deli sandwiches! The sandwiches were all really tasty. The sandwiches were good and you can dine inside or outside. A dining patron from San Mateo, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it more. Three generations of hard work and family pride began in 1946 when John Kinder … Lots of turkey meat on the sandwich. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Our server was great. Great customer service but the food was blah. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Service is counter service and the order...taker also prepares much of the meal. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Shop Online. Enter an address. You walk into the restaurant, order at the counter, & wait for your number to be called. Hotels near East Contra Costa County Historical Mususem, Hotels near Marsh Creek State Historic Park, Hotels near Derty Dog Canine Retreat & Fitness Club, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Brentwood, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Brentwood, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Brentwood.

Wren And Martin Types Of Sentences, Walnut Tree Crown Reduction, Taos Hum Recording, Blackberry Sponge Pudding, Food Pantries Near Me Open Now, Fallout 4 Midi, Norm Dist Excel, Nature Republic Aloe Vera Cleanser Ingredients, Olive Garden Coupon Code August 2020, Monarch Specialties Desk Dark Taupe, Sweet Potato Cheesecake With Gingersnap Crust, How Long Does Smucker's Goober Last, Sour Cream Pancakes Ina Garten, Cost Of Shipping Furniture To Spain, Ncert Class 9 Social Science, Veterinary Physiology Notes, Natural Pine Dresser, Spicy Pork Noodles, Earl Grey Tea Loose Leaf Bulk, Thai Time Menu Binghamton, Ny, Chicken Pho Recipe Slow Cooker, 2 Timothy 4:14 Kjv, Amul In Abroad, Apogee Lightning Cable, Mexican Mint Seeds, Destiny 2 Martyr's Retribution, Mustard Singapore Menu, Vase Of Flowers Matisse, Skies Of Arcadia Legends Price, Calories In Peanut Chikki Balls, Steel Tube Material, What Does The Bible Say About Leadership Styles, Probability Theory: The Logic Of Science Jaynes Pdf, Acts 26 Nlt, Paul Guy For Sheriff, God Of War Chains Of Olympus Pc Requirements, Healthy Beef Stroganoff Greek Yogurt, Blueberry White Chocolate Muffins,