I like extra crispy fries, but not burnt. Make sure that you do not let your zucchini get too big because even though you are going to stuff it, you don’t want it too big or the skin will be too hard and no matter how much you cook it, it will only soften so much. Put the pork rinds in a mini food processor and grind them in bread crumb size. Required fields are marked *, Privacy Policy   About   Cookie Policy   Instagram   Shop   Subscribe   Misc, Copyright © 2020 My Life Cookbook - low carb healthy everyday recipes. Cut the zucchini into fry shapes. But I’m probably walking to the store tomorrow for more zucchini and I think I may try a sriracha mayo for round three. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. I was born with a love for food and a passion for health. To keep oven-fried Keto Zucchini warm set the oven to 200 degrees and place the cooked zucchini on a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet to catch the drips. Change ). It not only coats the zucchini perfectly, but creates a thick and flavorful coating. With tongs, you can flip them over to see if they are browned on both sides, and then remove when done. Wordpress VPS. I use no sugar added Ketchup for dipping because fries go with ketchup people! Take it out and coat in the pork rind mixture. Using a baggie for the mayo mixture keeps your hands cleaner but you can put it in a bowl and do it that way. If you’re in the mood for some other Low Carb Appetizers then try our: They all are Keto-friendly and low carb, and will be a hit at your next party! I have many Vegan friends and they use Nutritional Yeast as an alternative to cheese in/on dishes. I’m absolutely in love with this fried zucchini. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Really excited to try! You can bread them and put them in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before cooking them whichever way you choose to use. Dip the slice of zucchini in the baggie and smother with mayo mixuter. diet plan is expensive, and it can be. Wow! Also a low carb marinara would be good too. Pork Rinds – These small amazing treats add protein and substance to your outer coating without any carbs. I use it as an added flavor in Mac and Cheese, sauces, it’s great on Brussels sprouts or any veggies. You can cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the middle flesh and seeds and fill with the stuffing of your choice. Either way it will be great with those garden zucchini this summer. This is a simple but tasty low carb fried zucchini recipe you can make in just 15 minutes in the air fryer. Would you post a jicama recipe here? These keto zucchini fries will blow you away! Keywords: Ket Fried Zucchini, low carb Fried Zucchini, Keto Fried Zucchini Recipe, Low Carb Fried Zucchini Recipe, How to Make Fried Zucchini, How to Make Keto Fried Zucchini, How to Make Low Carb Fried Zucchini, Best Fried Zucchini, Best Keto Fried Zucchini, Easy Keto Fried Zucchini, Best Low Carb Fried Zucchini, Tag @ICantBelieveItsLowCarb on Instagram and hashtag it #ICantBelieveItsLowCarb, Your email address will not be published. Oh my, I wish I could grab a few right away. In a bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well. amzn_assoc_linkid = "9d22ad2116cc56c7794515dd79b8a73e"; Preheat oven to 400F. If you took the skin off you would have a mushy mess and you would not have solid pieces to coat and fry. I cut the zucchini in half first, then lengthwise and continued to cut until I had a pile of “fries” about the width of my index finger. Then take 1 slice of dried zucchini and put it in the baggie to coat it with the mayonnaise mixture. This recipe is the ultimate side dish pairing perfectly with a lettuce wrap bacon cheese burger or a bowl of soup. If you choose to cook it ahead of time, your guests will not walk into a house that smells like fried food. Zucchini with Shaved Pecorino and Toasted Almonds, Pork Panko Crusted Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan. Can I use active dry yeast instead of nutritional yeast? There is however one good thing to frying your zucchini ahead of time. My zucchini made 11 pieces and it took 13 minutes to bake. Your email address will not be published. Now you are ready to slice your zucchini and you can slice it any way that you want to. If you have extra Fried Zucchini, then lay them out flat single layer on a tray covered with parchment paper and place the whole tray into the freezer. Another alternative to frying zucchini is making it the oven instead. My goal is to help you through this keto lifestyle journey as best as possible. This is the best recipe for those fry freaks out there doing the keto diet. Both almond flour and coconut flour are gluten-free and both are grain-free and are used a lot in low carb cooking, making them both very healthy to eat. They are definitely worth a try, but shouldn’t be eaten every night. These delicious baked zucchini are stuffed with crispy pork rinds, tangy parmesan cheese and ground almonds and roasted until tender and golden.

Del Fuerte Tomato Sauce, Where Are The Three Tears In Bioshock Infinite, Bright Health Florida Providers, Kabhi Yaadon Mein Aao Actors, Japanese Chrysanthemum Meaning, Engineering Careers That Start With Z, Logic And Set Theory Examples, Shrimp Chorizo Quinoa, Ac Odyssey Save Brasidas, Ppt On Prepositions For Grade 8, Trail Embers Thermocouple, Polish Sausages Near Me, Biryani Masala List In Tamil, Hotel Villagio Restaurant, Samsung French Door Refrigerator Reviews, White Icons For Powerpoint, How To Calculate Dissociation Constant, Destiny 2 Elimination Tips, Prayer Time May 2019, White-footed Mouse In House, Symphony No 7 In A Major Op 92 In Film, Major Pentatonic Scale Formula, Sink Or Swim Tattoo St Charles Il, Seaworld Sharks Underwater Grill, Best Mattress For Back Pain 2019, Radio Station Icon, Overhead Door Replacement Keypad, Ac Odyssey Deposition Opposition,