It has 18 frets and it measures 1.38 inches at the nut. This ukulele has a sweet, pleasant sound that’s as it should be. It quickly became my ukulele of choice for learning new songs to playing ones in my fast-growing repertoire. For beginners or those on a tight budget, this is one of the best concert ukuleles around. The quality of the sounds it produces have been excellent from the beginning. Do you seek a tenor ukulele with a warm and balanced tone, the Kala KA – SMHT is your best bet. It arrived set up quite well, from the height of the strings above the fret board to the rounded edges of the frets. The Kala KA – SMHT solid tenor ukulele is an amazing Kala Ukulele to buy for high-quality tone and great sounds. For the money, it would be a very hard chore to find a better … Luckily, I picked the Kala KA-SMHT tenor ukulele. This instrument combines its all-mahogany construction, tenor sizing and excellent tortoise binding to give an incredible sound as well as an elegant appearance. It comes as part of a kit that includes some nice extras like a gig bag, a tuner, and a neck strap.

Roasted Chicken Restaurant Near Me, Long-range Dependence In Financial Markets, Probability Density Function Of Normal Distribution, Brother Nouvelle 1500s Accessories, New Essays On Human Understanding Pdf, Dorchester On Thames Archaeology, God Roll Dire Promise Console, Real Simple Microwave Peanut Brittle, Spotswood Shoprite Hours, Small Nightstand Dimensions, Egyptian Creation Story, Serta Icomfort I5000 Mesh Back Task Chair, Newk's Sherry Vinaigrette Recipe, Plasma Science Definition, Best Universal Wireless Garage Door Keypad, Locally Sourced Food, Lamb Sausage Where To Buy, Beautyrest Pressure Smart Box Spring, Green Pea Sandwich Spread, Turkish Labneh Calories, Bioadvanced Complete Insect Killer Spray, Maple Animal Crossing House, First Quality Butter, Valvoline Full Synthetic 20w50 Motorcycle Oil, Spicy Kimchi Recipe,