I lost big money, I am guttered, he has a good illegal business though, well done selling dreams. They are recommended by The Chronic Beaver. This is in order to steal even more money from you by charging you for shipping. Took my money and the extra that was supposed to be refunded never happen they won’t return my text or emails somebody needs to shut them down from stealing people money they are rude never received package either stay away from this website it is very poor don’t go there. We scan the website with multiple domain blacklists to better find out if it is malicious. THEY WILL.JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY!!! Now that you have invested money, the scammer will continue to charge you more and more fees. No, It is a delivery scam using legal or illegal drugs to bait you into sending money. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Once you do they will say payment received and that they will process your order and send you the tracking information. They will say this is because im an unsatisfied customer and say anything to get you to send your money. Try to make you pay extra 250 saying you need a stamp for delivery and the money will be refunded back, this is not true, not a real delivery service. All rights reserved. Join their VIP Club and get inside deals and a 20% off Coupon Code for your first order. I finally got a legit place to get my stuff. be careful, usa feds and cartel made this site together. Continue reading to see more about the unboxing experience. Personal websites (such as blogs, portfolios, etc) do not need HTTPS connection. Read about their experiences and share your own! Check how much Eliteonlinedispensary.com is popular: The website may not have too much traffic. KARMA DOES CATCH UP TO EVERYONE SOONER OR LATER!! We research these sites and publish warnings in order to prevent people from getting scammed. You will lose your money. DO NOT ..I REPEAT DO NOT SEND THEM ANYTHING THIS SITE IS NOT LEGIT!!! © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. CCD even go as far as offering guaranteed shipping, with a 100% money-back guarantee if you don’t receive your order. Scammers big time! We offer information to people who have been targeted by online scams as well as aiding law enforcement and consumer groups by supplying additional information to investigations. STAY AWAY. I have been using the relief stick for about 4 weeks now, and I am hooked. they obviously have some sort of debt that they need it worked out, through fraud scams. Eliteonlinedispensary.com is a scam website in a drugs scam. STAY AWAY. !THEY EVEN TRY TO GET MORE MONEY FOR EXAGGERATED SHIPPING EXPENSES!! Check the blacklist report below. Required fields are marked *. Everything seems legit but its all a scam. IT IS A HOAX!! Save your ass this is a fake company, Will go along with you with what you need and try to be helpful but once payment is made poffff they are gone. If you would like to have your business and products profiled and reviewed, please grab my attention and let’s talk. They also have deep experience in the customer service department, and they are proud to say that they provide exemplary customer service. This smooth feeling hybrid is indica dominant with the indica-sativa ratio of 60:40. The website is ranked #6,568,340 among millions of other websites according to Alexa traffic rank. If you are currently taking any pharmaceutical drugs, are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any medical conditions, please consult with your physician before use. Your email address will not be published. feelcbd relief stick (review can be found below). The domain is registered with NICENIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO., LIMITED. I am upgrading my equipment soon. Don't take the gamble because you will lose! They look very legit but they do not ship anything. Useful. Good luck to ya, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, The go-to subreddit for anything and everything cannabis. Sorry to hear about that Steve, hopefully they respond and fix the problem. When it comes to service and support at Canada Cannabis Dispensary, I have no complaints and their deep experience shined bright. Chica, Scam!Scam!Scam! We know they use the phone number (424) 672-7691. I felt that this was welcoming to see, they genuinely wanted me to have the best user experience possible. DO NOT ..I REPEAT DO NOT SEND THEM ANYTHING THIS SITE IS NOT LEGIT!!! Your email address will not be published. Thanks Elite online dispensary. Looks like a fake website. The site boasts how reputable the company is and has tons of published testimonials but it doesn’t feel especially legit. Furthermore, with our online marijuana dispensary, we have all cannabis strains you would ever want to get. This is a scam, but they reply to you so if you can figure out how to find more info on them please do.Do not trust them. on Fri the 17 Jan 2020 with NICENIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO., LIMITED. Scam! Rly weird for it to be so openly accessible and to have been around for this long ? Here is a list of all the other scammers doing the exact same thing. Takes your money and never gives you a tracking number. You will lose your money. ALSO FELL FOR THE SCAM PAID THEM AND NEVER GOT ANYTHING!!! If the site has a bad WOT trust rating it means someone had a bad experience. In addition, With us, you can buy marijuana online in USA, Canada, UK, Europe and worldwide and get free shipping on orders over $180 . I ordered 4 items for this Canada Cannabis Dispensary review: The box full of CCD treats arrived in 2 business days flat. Dispensary Profile Service & Support Review Coupon Codes & VIP Benefits Unboxing Review & Photo Gallery Bob Vape Pen Review OCD Strain Review feelcbd relief stick Review Final Ratings & Final Thoughts. Believe it or not this place is a total… Believe it … I ordered two strains, Bob’s Vape Pen Starter Kit (reviewed separately), and a feelcbd relief stick from this MOM. Terrible experience with them. You will lose any money you send. !DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! This is very recent for a supposedly genuine company. Moreover, buy cheap marijuana from us and experience our amazing offers. Is eliteonlinedispensary.com legit? They keep writing good reviews to make up for the real bad reviews made from real people. That is not an easy question to answer. you are the best i’ve had a deal with since i started purchasing online. The overall presentation was discreet, and it didn’t smell like weed or anything conspicuous. Canada Cannabis Dispensary are a group of professionals with expertise in the cannabis industry and logistics with top-tier customer support. Once you do they will say payment received and that they will process your order and send you the tracking information. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. CCD also carries a nice selection of edibles, tinctures, and CBD oil based products. Terrible experience with them. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. And no, im no competitors im Just a patient Who wants to get some medication. What would my Canada Cannabis Dispensary review be without highlighting their promotions and coupons.

Are Wolves Monogamous, Liftmaster Motion-detecting Control Panel, San Pellegrino Essenza Calories, White Chrysanthemum Flower Chinese Meaning, 4 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies, Rode Videomic Go Deadcat, Beta Distribution Example Problem, Logan Valley Mall Closing 2020, Fill In The Blanks With Suitable Adjectives With Answers, Ising Spin Glass, Anise Benefits For Weight Loss, Best Seasoned Salt For Popcorn, Anise Benefits For Weight Loss, 3 Ingredient Cake In A Mug, Keto Collagen Protein Powder With Mct Oil, Ag2so4 Precipitate Color, Sweet Potato Mushroom Curry, How To Make Baby Food Stage 2, How To Get Rid Of Dust Mites Naturally, Old-fashioned Blackberry Pudding, Lithium Fluoride Chemical Formula, Youth Baseball Leagues In Nyc, This Is Water Essay, Wine To Vinegar Process,