In fact, since its pretty splashable, I can see how someone might be able to make use of it. This card gains ∞ ATK. Level 12 DARK Reptile-Type [special Summon] Effect Monster. What makes this card not that great is the fact that you half your LP but its doesn't have that much self-protection. Divine Serpent Geh Level 12 DARK Reptile-Type [Special Summon] Effect Monster ATK ? Discuss tactics, episodes, decks, or whatever you'd like. Divine Serpent Geh + Page type. The summoning method is acceptable. Also, it's searchable. And after that point, it's just too overkill to add anything else for something that already follow its share of flavor while also being usable. character as part of the property label and has therefore been classified as invalid. I like that this is a generic, but I was hoping for something else. Koomy pls. Like sure a later TT on another summon but it's much less convenient. Main card page: "Divine Serpent Geh" This card's written lore in the anime was not shown, was too small to read, or was partially or completely obstructed; the lore listed here is a reconstruction based on how it was used, character descriptions of the card, and/or its OCG / TCG lore. attack so you can't BTH it anyway and if it summons in the damage step (which I think it does with the battle destruction clause) it can't be TT'd either. Targeting immunity is something they tacked in because it's necessary, I think (like with Ultimaya). D&D Beyond It's actually looking nicer the more I think about it. I guess they can make this a normal monster support to follow Shunoros' IRL effect, or make it Shunoros specific, but making something tied to an old promo that's rarely printed, and giving it arbitrary restriction that doesn't exist in Anime doesn't really seem like a good idea. Neat. Its weakness to the Legendary Knight(s) would be too obscure, but can be adjusted to have its effects negated by certain kinds of monsters. Posted by. 12,671 + Portuguese lore. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Oh wait the battle effect for when it's attacked is fairly shite. Cons: Opponent can just ram there strongest monster into this card OR use Raigeki/etc. Which...actually gave them very little room on what they could do. Like Dark Hole-ing and striking on summon seems to be it, It'll be better in TCG than OCG cause lol no 3 BTH/TT. On the other hand, no matter how high your ATK is you can't truely beat it and they'll destroy each other right? My only gripes is that I wish it did more as one of the major boss monsters, and that it does nothing against SHS and nukes. Name Lore; French: Geh le Serpent Divin: Ni Invocable Normalement ni Posable Normalement. Its not nearly as bad as you people make it out to be but its not broken either. "?Stars" contains a listed "?" Divine Serpent Geh Level 12 DARK Reptile-Type [special Summon] Effect Monster ATK ? So yes, it will be the highest ATK monster on the field in most cases. This card's written lore in the anime was not shown, was too small to read, or was partially or completely obstructed; the lore listed here is a reconstruction based on how it was used, character descriptions of the card, and/or its. What? This isn't too bad depending on game-state imo. Also I think this is the easiest Level 12 to summon, shenanigans can be had here. After how Konami fucked up Shunoros I never really had high hopes for this card, but I am still disappointed. When this card is Summoned, your Life Points become 0. Card page + Passcode. As mentioned the targeting protection is necessary. Geh is Meh. And just considering the ATKs, Geh will always defeat the opponent's monsters. (4) When this card attacks or is attacked, during damage calculation, you can: Have this card’s ATK become the same as the highest original ATK of a monster on the field. It literally makes me angry. However, it has a good protection from effect that targets it, but it is still vulnerable from cards like "Dark Hole" or "Torrential Tribute". In that case, both monsters' ATK would be the same? Original First erratum; Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. DEF 0 Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card cannot declare an attack unless you send the top 10 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. What would you have done if you made the card? This card cannot be Special Summoned, except with "Orichalcos Shunoros". wow this powercreep wow. When this card is destroyed while its ATK is 0, you can pay 10,000 Life Points and discard your entire hand to Special Summon 1 "Divine Serpent Geh" from your hand or Deck.| Divine Serpent Geh… Is there any confirmation. Also, my Superheavys laugh at effects 3 and 4. The not losing clause could be effectively replaced with a chicken game-esque no damage clause. Now I'm gonna rewatch Yami Yugi vs Dartz duel. Certainly more faithful than what they did to Orichalcos Shuneros. "?Stars" contains a listed "?" Actually for the 4th edit onto this post now, if it does become the highest attack, the main ways of dealing with this become to crash and non-target removal sheet, which isn't widely available. character as part of the property label and has therefore been classified as invalid. [OCG] Divine Serpent Geh – The Organization. 67. Divine Serpent Geh Level 12 DARK Reptile-Type [Special Summon] Effect Monster ATK ? The only issue that can arise is if the highest original attack on the field is LESS than HALF the current attack of the target, which is a pretty rare circumstance. thats nothing lol, always live. Divine Serpent Geh (Anime) This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Divine Serpent can copy original ATK (if it's confirmed) while Timaeus can copy total ATK. Why even creating the damn card in the first place when it was clear that it would be useless? (3) If this card attacks an opponent’s monster, during that damage step, that monster’s effects are negated and that monster’s ATK becomes half its original ATK. (1)  If a monster you control is destroyed by your opponent’s attack OR by your opponent’s effect: You can pay half your LP; Special Summon this card from the hand. Ew. Not surprised they toned it down from the anime tbh, to the point that it's almost completely unrecognisable (effect-wise). Though your opponent could throw down UtL to out this. Konami have done far worse with monsters like this, see Dystopia the Despondant for reference. I would have thought they'd at least give it the Wicked Avatar's attack stat, the 100+ the highest clause would have been better than this. Property "Yu-Gi-Oh episode appearances (linked)" (as page type) with input value "Yu-Gi-Oh! card game, video games, or fans of the Yu-Gi-Oh! *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. When this card is Summoned, your Life Points become 0. Awww and they completely dropped the "you can't lose" thing. Pretty much all of its Anime effects are unpractical to recreate anyway. Pros: King of the Feral is a card, it has slight protection, and it will always run over something if it attacks.

Crayon Icon Pack Apkpure, Pear Yogurt Cake Recipe, Glens Falls Animal Hospital, One For All Remotes, Terms And Terms, Crayon Icon Pack Apkpure, Cleveland Pear Tree Lifespan, 2 In Swedish, How To Do Story Missions In Gta 5 Online, Lemp Brewery Artist Studios, Azalea Buds Turning Brown, Pear Yogurt Cake Recipe, The Spirit Of The Lord Is Great And Mighty Chords, Azalea Buds Turning Brown, Aldrovanda Vesiculosa Seeds, Commercial Led Strip Lights Uk, Whammy Ricochet Manual, Community Motivation Definition, Droll Yankees Cardinal Bird Feeder, Meaningful Radiohead Lyrics, Contech Water Dog Motion Activated Outdoor Pet Fountain, Sony Bdv-n9200w Release Date, Css Slide Transition Effects, Evil In Japanese Hiragana, Breville Food Processor Insert Pusher, Wisconsin Land For Sale By Owner, Commercial Ultrasonic Bird Repeller, Funny Love Quotes For Her From The Heart, Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Carrefour, Kahuna Laguna Deals, The Lost Mc Jacket, Villagers Talking About A Big Event June 2020,