Slice tomatoes, bell peppers, and pineapples/mangoes. Please enter me in the drawing. Place beef, onion and garlic in a skillet over medium heat. Top with salsa for a delicious, light and healthy mexican dish! (At the very bottom of the page) Thank you! Thank you! I love cookbooks. This cookbook is awesome for many reasons: There are 99 more delicious chicken recipes in 100 Creative Ways to Use Rotisserie Chicken like Coconut Curry Chicken, Salsa Chicken Quinoa Casserole (my favorite!) Great selection! Top it off with a little enchilada sauce and cheese and you got yourself an incredible Mexican Pizza for dinner! Every recipe uses rotisserie chicken. It’s almost like a Mexican Calzone, with a crust of flour tortillas and a filling of refried beans, shredded rotisserie chicken and salsa. Top with cool salsa and cottage cheese. i would pick the pioneer woman, but i love reading all cookbooks, thanks so much. Skinny Waffle Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe. Juggling Act Mama, Life Made Sweeter, Whole and Heavenly Oven, Yummy Healthy Easy, A Life in Balance, Dandelion Moms, Sarah’s Bake Studio,  Run to Radiance,  Faith Filled Food for Moms, I {heart} my Disorganized Life, Persnickety Plates, Pink Cake Plate, Crazy for Crust, The Girl Who Ate Everything. Honest! Juggling Act Mama and participating bloggers not responsible for delivery of all prizes; sometimes will be shipped separately from publishing houses. I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that my boys would rejoice over such a recipe! 5 from 2 votes Required fields are marked *. I’m all over Mexican food recipes and this one, my friends, is a MUST make! December 11, 2015 By Jen 15 Comments This post may contain affiliate links. Stack and bake tortillas at 350 for a few minutes or until crispy. This giveaway is in no way associated with Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, any other entity unless otherwise specified. Head on back to enter to win the cookbooks! Glory to Mexican food! Stack and bake tortillas at 350 for a few minutes or until crispy. Store bought rotisserie chickens are perfect for a busy mom or dad to grab on the way home from work or to buy when planning meals, shred and refrigerate or freeze for using later. How to make a scrumptious Mexican pizza. Breakfast for dinner is soooooo awesome! Mexican Pizza is the quickest, easiest dinner idea the whole family will love! Jamaica Retreat Recap – Eat, Love, Sandals. You’ll find her sharing healthier, budget-friendly, family-friendly, and easy dishes with some yummy desserts thrown in, too! The place where you can enter to win wasn’t working but it’s fixed now! Cook until beef is evenly browned. When I got my hands on a copy of Mom on Timeout’s new cookbook 100 Creative Ways to Use Rotisserie Chicken, Mexican Pizza was one of the first recipes I saw. I literally want all of these cookbooks! Trust me, they’re all yummy! This pizza uses whole wheat tortillas as its base.. its full of fresh chopped veggies, black beans, and mango!! To toast the tortillas, either heat oil in a skillet and fry both sides of the tortilla, or spray both sides of tortilla with cooking spray and heat on skillet (my preferred method). It tends to extend to other days of the week, too. Bake in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Get the recipe and then enter the ultimate cookbook giveaway below! One grand prize (1) winner will be chosen. Top it off with a little enchilada sauce and cheese, bake for a few minutes and you got yourself an incredible Mexican Pizza for dinner! Sprinkle with shredded cheese, evenly dividing it among the four pizzas. Prize is not redeemable for cash. 16 oz can low-fat refried beans (you may not need the entire can), 10 oz can red enchilada sauce (you will only need about half a can). Deselect All. And now I’m craving Mexican Pizza Pinning like crazy! 45.1 g Thanks for stopping by! So in search of making the best version of my healthy Mexican pizza I figured out the toaster oven works great, an oven is good (if you don’t mind heating up your kitchen) but stay away from the Airfryer as it will dry out your Mexican pizza… Grab yourself a copy now on Amazon (Psst! The pizza dough varies a bit in response to the preferences of the prepare dinner. All Rights Reserved. What could be better than pizza Mexican style? We take “Taco Tuesday” very seriously in my house. Slice tomatoes, bell peppers, and pineapples/mangoes. Spread a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the top of each tortilla. I haven’t tried all 100 recipes but the several that I did try, I LOVED. Learn how your comment data is processed. Yeah, baby! A crust of flour tortillas and a filling of refried beans, shredded rotisserie chicken and salsa. For those that benefit from the contrasts between the sturdy flavors that Mexican delicacies affords us , we convey you this tasty Mexican pizza recipe. You can also win a copy below!). Warm up beans in a small bowl in the microwave. Total Carbohydrate Saving & Printing Recipes from YHE with Ziplist! Jen Nikolaus is a recipe blogger and photographer over at Yummy Healthy Easy. Top it off with a little enchilada sauce and cheese and you got yourself an incredible Mexican Pizza for dinner! For instance, candy, salty, meat, greens, spicy … (like Mexican pizza). Drain … Sprinkle cheese and oregano all over and put back in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pizza heats up all over. Terms and Conditions: Open US only. Using a food processor, puree black beans and spread on the tortilla, place spinach leaves on top of the beans and add pineapple/mango, sliced vegetables, corn and salsa. Beef is usually added as a filling, but this vegetarian version omits that and uses hearty, refried black beans instead. No way could I pick only one. Lay four of the toasted tortillas on a large baking sheet. Winner should allow 4+ weeks for complete delivery of all items. Cut into triangles and serve immediately. I would love all these cookbooks, but I have really been wanting Dinnertime – Ree Drummond! Spread with about 2 tablespoons of refried beans on each tortilla. I Like Mexican Pizza!!! Thank you for the recipe!, Your email address will not be published. Pretty much nothing. I’m willing to bet all the recipes in this cookbook are incredible. Special thanks also to Agate Publishing, Quatro Publishing, and Quirk Books for providing prizes for this giveaway. . I want all of these cookbooks, also. I like them all, but The Pioneer Woman would be nice to own. All entries will be verified. My Top 5 Reasons to Shop at ALDI Grocery Stores + $25 ALDI Gift Card Giveaway! She lives in beautiful Southern California with her husband and four boys. Hi Doris! I’d be most excited for Sandwiched! 4 corn tortillas, or whole-wheat tortillas (6-inches in diameter) 1/2 cup Black Bean Dip, recipe follows. Your email address will not be published. https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a25847177/mexican-pizza-recipe Mexican Pizza + Ultimate Cookbook Giveaway! I’ve been wanting that book! Combine chicken and salsa in another bowl and warm it up in the microwave. Top 10 Things I’m Loving – February Edition. Copyright ©2020, Yummy Healthy Easy. or Chicken Zucchini Stuffed Shells. Yikes, that’s not easy to choose, a lot of great books here! All the recipes have few ingredients, and most of them are ones you probably already have in your cupboard! Thank you! 1 large tomato, seeded and diced How to make a scrumptious Mexican pizza. The base of a traditional Mexican pizza is a crispy (fried) corn tortilla, which is then topped with a mixture of toppings (tomatoes, cheese, seasonings). For those that benefit from the contrasts between the sturdy flavors that Mexican delicacies affords us , we convey you this tasty Mexican pizza recipe. For instance, candy, salty, meat, greens, spicy … (like Mexican pizza). Using a food processor, puree black beans and spread on the tortilla, place spinach leaves on top of the beans and add pineapple/mango, sliced vegetables, corn and salsa. Top with the salsa/chicken mixture, evenly dividing it among the four tortillas. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Let me introduce to you the Healthy Mexican Pizza. What makes this Mexican Pizza healthier than the Taco Bell version? Preheat oven to 350. Thank you! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/53075/jimmys-mexican-pizza Some blog friends and myself have teamed up to bring you an amazing giveaway with a prize pack valued at over $200! In a medium bowl, mix the refried black beans with a bit of water to thin the consistency so that it is … Thanks! Enjoy! Top with another toasted tortilla. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn.

Betmgm Refer A Friend Colorado, Portuguese Sardines Nuri, Yū Yū Hakusho: Makyō Tōitsusen, Is Hillshire Farms American Owned, Glen Tavern Menu, Heineken 330ml Bottles, Ocean's Halo Ramen Noodles, Merguez Where To Buy, The Connaught Gordon Ramsay, Acetobacter Aceti Produces Which Acid, Cement Oxide Colours, Philosophy Essay Questions, How To Make Eggplant Taste Good, The Thinker Meaning, K-means Clustering Steps, Ac Odyssey Barnabas And Iola, Bishop's Waltham Walk, Furmano's Chili Recipe, Italian Verb Conjugation Trainer, Powerxl Classic Air Fryer 5 Qt, How To Acidify Soil For Gardenias, Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Where To Buy, Genie Model 1035 Programming, Standard Closet Size, Mainstays Traditional Loveseat Sleeper With Memory Foam Mattress, Craftsman 3 Function Garage Door Opener, Foundation For Memory Foam Mattress, Homes For Sale Bozeman, Mt, Self-esteem Meaning In Tamil,