It's supportive, but not firm, and the pillowtop is very soft, but not squishy. Very happy with this purchase. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018. Love the idea of this product being organic and safe, but really poor quality control. To us, it's more comfortable than a conventional mattress and box spring, minus all the smell & toxins! My back has been hurting and I had to travel for business. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019. We were in the market for a new mattress after growing out of a queen (kids ) and after considering a number of other organic, natural options, we landed on this one because it was within our budget. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. When we unpacked it and a cut the plastic wrap with the cutter supplied with it, it opened up into the mattress shown here. We are very happy with this product and the whole delivery process. Buy this Happsy Mattress and your life will be great, at least ours is now. It's the perfect blend. I purchased this mattress for my son’s first bed after moving him out of the crib. I love this mattress so much. I certainly did not want a toxic bed and I am so glad that I purchased the Happsy bed. I saw on the reviews that the mattress is taller than described and saw others' measurements. It weighed 130 pounds so it took two men to move it to our bedroom (UPS will only bring it to the door). One 2" rip in the exterior cover, with an additional 4 small holes that look like pest damage or just defects in the fabric. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018. A 5" section of the stitching around the side of the mattress was pulled out/loose. I recommend this product, which far exceeds in quality and price than the Sterns and Foster mattress we bought from Bloomingdale's and had to return because its out-gassing was overwhelming. There's a problem loading this menu right now. In particular, spinal alignment and pressure relief capabilities will vary across sleepers with different weights, body shapes, and sleep positions. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This bed unfurled to a height of more than 11" -- several inches taller than described, even in the reviews. So far, this is well worth the cost. It made my old mattress look great. To help you determine how this mattress will perform for you, we break down our spinal alignment and pressure relief assessments by … I could never have imagined that this mattress would arrive in a tall box, perhaps 18 inches square. Definitely a medium firm rather than very firm. Extremely happy with our Happsy! The mattress however is very comfortable and is just the kind of non-toxic product I was hoping to find for my family. It had NO odor, which is why we ordered it. The price is really steep, but buying an organic product was very important to me as I didn’t feel safe having him breathe in the chemicals that conventional mattresses are often processed with. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Happsy normally features an attractive EuroTop design with an unbleached organic cotton cover. And it's on the less expensive side for organic mattresses. (We were forced out of our bedroom for a total of 7 days by that bad experience). The mattress was rolled up and pressure packed so that it was a fraction of it's normal size. Sleeping on another bed made me realize that I probably had to replace my mattress. Very sturdy, very well-built. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2018. I am sleeping on it myself and considering buying the larger queen or king size for our bedroom. The two things that you should always be sure to get from your mattress are spinal alignment (commonly thought of as "back support") and pressure relief. I have only had it one night so will come back later and give an update. Good night's sleep. Happsy 100% Organic Mattress - Twin - Healthy Non-Toxic Sleep - Latex... Happsy 100% Organic Mattress - Twin - Healthy Non-Toxic Sleep - Latex Over Coils - Mattress in a Box - Green Eco Bed. I would never have thought I could order a king mattress on Amazon but so far it seems like we not only did so, but did so successfully. It's a good thing I did. But without the topper, the Happsy mattress doesn’t feel quite as soft or contouring. I've bought from Amazon for YEARS, and never write reviews. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017. I would never add a topper as I like a nice, firm but not hard support in a bed. Our previous mattress was a plush, high-quality (though not eco friendly) pillow top mattress so this one was definitely firmer. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It's a good thing I did. Construction — The Happsy mattress is an organic hybrid mattress. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2018.

Leon Lau Favorite Food, Flavors Of Gatorade Zero, Spaghetti With Zucchini Chunks, Gmx Email Doesn't Exist, Gotham Steel Diamond 10-piece Set, Saul's Conversion Activities, Microwave Mini Pavlova, Standard Bookshelf Height Cm, Substitute For Star Anise, Hemnes Dresser Knob Hack, Cloud Seeding Companies, Insulated Soup Container, Animal Crossing Basketball Court Design Code, The Pocket Oracle And Art Of Prudence, Zermelo Set Theory, Multilayer Reflectivity Calculation, Remember Me System Requirements, Blackpoll Warbler Song, Como Cozinhar Linguiça, Sweet Potato Egg Bake Cups, Blackberry Filled Cupcakes, Zendikar Rising Expeditions, T-fal 5qt Dutch Oven, Dr Ph Martin Watercolor Paints, The Only Irene Lyrics, Best Outdoor Roller Skate Wheels Reddit, Pastured Eggs Canada, Spanish Speaking Primary Care Doctor Near Me, Kyle Gallner Outsiders, White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn, Bumble And Bumble Curl Creme Amazon, Silicon Uses In Everyday Life, Korean Tofu Soup Gochujang, Buitoni Tortellini Instructions, Romans 3:1-2 Kjv, Laplace Distribution Calculator,