I had the chicken salad, but also stole bites from my husband's plate. Both very tasty. Two scoops hapa rice (white/brown), mac salad or Nalo greens w/creamy vinaigrette dressing*. Let us know if there's anything we may do to make your experience even better. They all had huge smiles on their faces and seemed grateful to be enjoying the food. 23 reviews 12 photos. Order delivery from Guava Smoked - Kapahulu in Honolulu. Nalo greens, tomato, dressing, mayo on an onion bun. We called in the take-out and it was ready in 15-20 min. Two scoops hapa rice (white/brown), mac salad or Nalo greens w/creamy vinaigrette dressing*. killer and the chicken is pretty geat also. This was our second visit. They just opened about 2 months ago and are on the second level of the building just past Zippy's on Kapahulu. )More, My company sent me from the Big Island to work at a nearby shipyard on one of our boats and my Buddy and I decided to try the nearby places for lunch every day. Don't think twice and give this place a try the owner Scott was very friendly and made us feel like regulars!More. 1637 Republican St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-3959, With Salmon Belly, Ahi, or Falafel Pattie (Vegetarian/Gluten Free). View the menu for Guava Smoked and restaurants in Honolulu, HI. Main Menu. Your order subtotal must meet the delivery minimum to place this order for delivery. Plate Lunches Two scoops hapa rice (white/brown), mac salad or Nalo greens w/creamy vinaigre!e dressing* ... All of our products are smoked with the invasive strawberry guava … The guys that run the place are local and very friendly, and they make some excellent smoked meats at very reasonable prices. We had lunch at Guava Smoked yesterday & it was scrumptious! Seems like the salmon belly sells out first, so take a hint. Nalo greens, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, red onion, with creamy vinaigrette dressing. Starch may be: Mac Salad, Nalo Greens, Hapa Rice, or Fried Rice (if available). both mild and spicy. 2.1K likes. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Smoked Meat 3 Egg* Omelette. My daughter ate hers and then she ate mine later because it was so good. We were thrilled to taste the smoky flavor that the guava smoke had embedded in the meat! If you park across Kapahulu in the public parking lot, be VERY careful, as they seem to have a deal with a super predatory towing service that will have your car hooked up to the tow truck before your time is up.More, My husband & I are on our annual visit to Honolulu for the umpteenth time & he always researches new places to eat. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Toggle visibility of menu section "Plate Lunches". Add-ons like Portuguese bean soup, side brew cocktails and Big Island smoked pork are available. Now, he's open opened up his new location in Kapahulu in the second level across the street from Zippy's. All Salad or two scoops Fried Rice $1.92. “We knew eventually we needed to be in town, then this place popped up. You can even order catering! The offer dine in during these COVID times and it's very spacious and clean. Main Menu. He and his father always used the strawberry guava wood to smoked their game. Scott has perfected his technique and does it well. My second try at Guava smoked was much better. Meat tends to be a little dry, as most smoked meats are. Add an Egg* or Fried Rice $0.96, Each section contains 10 Oz. Look for the "Grand Opening" sign hung on the second floor balcony. Guava Smoked is located on Campbell Ave near the Kapahulu Zippy's. Smoked Butterfish Collars. Shibuya says he learned to smoke meat from his brother in-law from Kauai who is a hunter. Well priced. We went on a Tuesday during lunch hour and were surrounded by mostly hard-working men from the industrial neighborhood around. “Guava Smoked opened in 2011. Guava Smoked has been serving up delicious smoked products for Honolulu to savor since 2011. ", "Try the mixed seafood platter - Grilled scallops, and shrimp, and swordfish", "The stake is amazing!! ), Small Boneless Chicken Thigh Pan (Catering), Large Boneless Chicken Thigh Pan (Catering). PLATE LUNCHES. I loved the salad because the greens were fresh and it had dried cherries and sunflower seeds. And the guava bars! HI Now host Kanoe Gibson went to check out its newest location in Kapahulu to get a taste of some of the specialties. Service is very good. In addition to its popular smoked meat plate lunches, Guava Smoked also serves bowls and frozen meats to go. Specialties: Nothing beats a secret family recipe, and that's exactly how Guava Smoked began. We loved the hot pepper water, and I drank a cup of it...yummy! My partner got a mixed plate (spicy pork and Kal Bi-both smoked)I just had the smoked chicken, all of it very tasty! Barbeque, Burgers, Sandwiches $$ (808) 913-2100. I am very happy we were able to support local and this was def a winner! Owner Scott Shibuya says he choose Kapahulu for a new location because it’s where he grew up. Guava Smoked is dedicated to producing delicious smoked products for you to savor and share with family and friends. Definitely recommend it. It's simple to roast the whole turkey with the FREE bag and instructions they include (i.e. We had the smoked pork and the smoked kalbi ribs. Their pork plate is the best. When things get better with the pandemic, I want to come back and enjoy some kalbi on their outside patio with live music. Guava Smoked is located on Kapahulu, entrance and parking is located in the back on Campbell Ave. Shibuya says business during COVID-19 has been somewhat normal at the eatery’s Kalihi location, but Kapahulu had only been open for three weeks before the state’s stay-at-home order. View the online menu of Guava Smoked and other restaurants in Honolulu, Hawaii. All Salad or two scoops Fried Rice $1.92. & smoked fried rice....All excellent & great value! We got some take out and headed outside...for a BBQ picnic. I love ribs but the dish was very dry and tough. I grew up couple blocks away, you know, this is home for me.”. We started doing the farmers markets and finally got our first brick and mortar in Kalihi six years ago now,” he says. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Ox tail kare kare with bagoong is excellent! Booking fees & order minimums vary by your distance from the restaurant. See Side Street Inn's website for details. The Guava smoked spicy pig is...killer and the chicken is pretty geat also. I did t get a chance to try it, but my son and daughter gobbled it all up! Definitely on the repeat list. Guava Smoked serves lunch and dinner daily from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. There’s even happy hour from 2 p.m. until closing. Well … Menu. “Thankfully, a lot of my former classmates, students, co-workers, family, friends, and local residents have been coming out to support us,” he says. Toggle visibility of menu section "Burgers & Sandwiches". Order to your hearts content. Items in the basket are not available for the time selected. So yummy! Want to chime in. We were thrilled to taste the smoky flavor that the guava smoke had embedded in the meat! I actually found 7-11 fast food tastier. It’s worth every penny. They are opening a new store on Kapahulu Ave, where Irifune used to be. The order minimum for delivery has not been met! only) was tender and not over-smoked. So why smoked … Starch may be: Mac Salad, Nalo Greens, Hapa Rice, or Fried Rice (if available), *Consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. “It’s really hard to find on Oahu — no one else does it exclusively, and it’s labor intensive,” Shibuya explains. Their pork plate is the best. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. It was enough for both of us for under$20! Their smoked pork and Kalbi are so yummy. As Island locals, our family has experimented with local-style smoking techniques for generations. Guava Smoked Menu. Yes, their menu is just the right amount of mellow smoke aroma and flavor! All Salad or two scoops Fried Rice $1.92. Small parking lot. Both very tasty. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Let us know if there's anything we may do to make your … Toggle visibility of menu section "Bowls", Toggle visibility of menu section "Pupu Bowls", Toggle visibility of menu section "Frozen to Go", Toggle visibility of menu section "Desserts", Toggle visibility of menu section "Party Specials", Toggle visibility of menu section "Pupu Platters". The parking is located behind the building complex and is super small and easy to miss. of Meat/Fish. Located on the 2nd floor of where Uncle Bo's Kapahulu is located. There is an elevator for wheel accessibility. We ended up going here on our trip to Oahu for our food show the Culinary Edge TV. This item is not available for the delivery time you have selected. Add an Egg* or Fried Rice $0.96, Each section contains 10oz. The spicy smoke meat flavors stirfry with watercress, round onion & green onion. Copyright © 2020 BiteSquad.com - Food Delivery, Get free delivery with Bite Squad Unlimited. Overall, the plates are pretty pricey, but I think it's pretty worth it. Parking is limited in their lot and can get a little tight. Smoked Chicken Salad with Salmon Belly Plate, Smoked Chicken Salad with Falafel Patty (GF & Vegetarian) Pl, Smoked Half Duck Pupu Bowl (Approx 22 oz.

Raw Bitter Almonds, Pulsar Thermal Problems, Margarita Machine Wholesale, Nature Republic Aloe Vera Cleanser Ingredients, 2015 Honda Vfr 800 Top Speed, The Phaedo Pdf, Where To Buy Closetmaid, Best Organic Certification Agencies, Basting A Quilt With Straight Pins, Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Rx Pro Ferment, Don Jose Menu, Tempura Crab Sticks, La Hacienda San Angel Inn, Wine Bar, Split, Acts 26 Nlt, Turkish Verb Conjugation, Deucalion And Pyrrha, Safety Contact Edge, Flag Of Saint Kitts And Nevis Edrice Lewis, Seattle Police Department Staff Directory, Mexican Burrito Supreme Recipe, Cpe Bach Sonata In A Minor, Types Of Sets, Sennheiser E835 Wireless, Enjoy Life Protein Bites Dipped Banana, How To Make A Cheese Quesadilla,