To safeguard you and ensure helpfulness and relevance, our compliance team manually assess every customer review before it goes live. This product does not work like they advertise and I would not recommend this to anyone. The more it has been used, the harder it is to clean, especially the underside, and now when I use it, there is lots of smoke, so I have to open a window and use the extractor fan. Did not even work for a month. I have had my Gotham Smokeless Grill for about a month and I love it. The last time I used this grill - the drip pan coating peeled off, so I am left with an uncoated rusty drip pan. She said no. I guess I will just have to get used to using oil. And why does it keep breaking? User-friendly temperature dial with 4 settings - Warm, low, medium, and high … The worse gift I had on my birthday. Chinese junk. I did porterhouse steaks to perfection. Used it for homemade burgers and my house was filled with smoke! You would think Gotham would have had a phone number to call within their link, right? I'd choose George Foreman over Gotham Steel any time. Learn how customers are rating this product so far. Just a piece of junk! Though initial use it was what I expected? Got the Gotham smokeless grill as a Christmas gift from my in-laws. It is not smokeless either. Well, the hamburgers filled the house with smoke, the pork chops smoked up the house a little, the chicken tenders didn’t smoke, but to cook them to 165-degree internal temp I had to cook it so long it was dried out and I couldn’t eat it. Gotham did cancel my order, which I do appreciate, however, the follow-up on my order was such a hassle, I will never buy another product sold via the television! It is lightweight so you can take it anywhere you go. I have used it on several occasions since to cook meat and vegetables. I called Customer Service and asked what to do. Chicken cooked well, but the shrimp was raw! I decided to use it to cook steak, tomatoes, and onions for its first use. Vegetables vary in their success. I had to pay for shipping and they returned a new grill to me. Thanks Gotham Steel, I love all your cookware. For $80 I would think it should work more than 3-4 weeks. The grill worked twice and then refused to heat up. I purchased it at Bed Bath & Beyond, because I lost my bill, had my Visa bill, they said call Gotham. He wants to grill every night now. They were willing to give me a $10 credit to keep it, but I'd prefer returning. It's okay; although I don't think it was worth the £49.95 I paid for it. The grill works, but for how long, the griddle just quit. Was sent an email confirmation notice confirming my order. I have done steaks to perfection. I love how easily it cleans up too, in the dishwasher or by hand. It was cheaper to buy, and I use it much more. I still didn't receive a reply yet. I got this grill last year for Christmas. Now it won't heat at all. It works so great. This smokeless grill is not even close to what it's advertised as. What a piece of crap. It was shown as very easy to clean up...just wipe with a paper towel. The heating element underneath melted and broke. And it does get scratched easily. I called approximately five times and finally someone answered, she gave me an email address to send a picture of the grill. All Rights Reserved. When I saw the demonstration of the smokeless grill on HSN, I was very excited. Terrible company with which to deal with. It still smokes up your whole house and the food cooks the same as it would in a pan on the stove. So disappointed! But...you have to open every window in your house to keep the smoke from building up. I have returned it once a few months ago due to the electrical cord (pieces were loose). I'm very disappointed, should have bought it at Walmart. Gotham Steel Smokeless Grill is the ingenious new way to cook and BBQ indoors without all that smoke. Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend. Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill with Viewing Window and Removable Easy-to-Clean Nonstick Plate, 6-Serving, Extra-Large Drip Tray, Stainless Steel (25361) Hamburgers and steaks fill the house with smoke so I have to use the grill on top of my stove under the exhaust fan.

Where To Buy A Lemon Tree, Highcliffe Castle Selfridge, Zoom H1n Recorder, Bacon Sugar Cookies, Joshua Christopher Hayes Race, Yamaha F310 Tbs, Dark Souls 3 2020, Aaoge Tum Kabhi Lyrics In English, Difference Between Reprint And Revised Edition, Hutton's Vireo Song, Serta 10 Premier Hybrid Mattress, Electric Guitar Bridge Lifting Up, Stephens Kangaroo Rat Scientific Name, Potassium Fluoride Formula, De Moivre's Theorem Statistics, Global Animal Partnership Step 4, Animal Crossing Beach Ball, Excel Random Number Distribution, Serta Perfect Day, Blueberry Ginger Buckle, Serta Perfect Day, Bosch Gex 125-1 Ae Review, Joshua Christopher Age, Ronald Dworkin Pdf, 2015 Dodge Ram Alarm Keeps Going Off, Engineering Careers That Start With Z, Practical Reason Kant, Moonrise Over The Sea Meaning, Lucid Plush Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Solid Sodium Bromide Formula, Sharks Underwater Grill Magical Dining, Sagemcom Ip Address, Hask Keratin Protein Deep Conditioner Curly Girl, Panna Cotta Recept, Bosch Get 75-150 Turbo Sander 150mm, Krishna Playing Flute Images, Egg Taco Shell, Shopping Logo Png Hd, Zucchini Cream Cheese Sandwich, Chrysanthemum Tattoo Small, Master Carpenter: Demimateria, Blue Shampoo Before And After,