the display is good. With all of the adhesives cut, flip the attached screen glass side down and rest it on top of the phone. $149.99 $ 149. uBreakiFix can repair or replace the broken parts of your device and make it look and work like new again. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The internal battery unit on the 3A can be replaced but the process does involve some fragile parts so care must be taken. Pour en savoir plus, affichez le panier. I’m sorry to hear that! I've also tried all the toll free numbers but due to current covid situation, all those numbers are un-operational right now. Compatible With: For Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3A / 4 / XL / 2 XL / 3 XL / 3A XL / 4 XL. The Pixel 3a’s unreinforced display panel is fragile. If your Pixel won't turn on after replacing the screen, there is a chance that the phone has silently turned on when the battery is re-connected. Hold the power button for a few seconds until the phone vibrates off. Came very well packaged. LK 3 Pack Screen Protector Compatible with Google Pixel 3a Tempered Glass, HD Transparent, Easy Frame Installation, Case Friendly . -Attention: The "OEM" is the best choice. L'emballage doit être le même que celui de l'objet vendu en magasin, sauf si l'objet a été emballé par le fabricant dans un emballage non adapté pour la vente au détail, comme une boîte non imprimée ou une poche en plastique. £31.99 (£31.99/1) Click & Collect. iParts4u Ltd is a premium, UK based replacement parts supplier for many makes and models of portable devices. Cet objet sera envoyé dans le cadre du Service de livraison internationale et inclut le suivi international. Our automated system analyzes the replies to choose the one that's most likely to answer the question. -It comes with screen, touch glass and display flex. To angle the pick below the LCD panel, insert the point of the pick no more than 1 mm in, angle the pick upwards, and then slowly push the pick in 1/4". Our inventory currently includes; Customers often ask us about repairs to the 3A smartphone model. -Brand new and original OLED Screen replacement. 09/03/2019 This is considered a moderately difficult repair involving some fragile parts so a good web tutorial is recommended before attempting this fix. Afterwards, re-connect the screen, and try again. Please respond. We will accept paypal, cheques and direct bank transfers. Instructions on how to do so can be found in this guide. I can not say that the OEM but very high quality. Follow this guide to replace it! My Pixel 3a screen got broken. I unable to find a service centre of Google in delhi. Failed to attach file, click here to try again. Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum. Follow this guide if you are using custom-cut adhesives. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Unfortunately, this product is currently out of stock. IF356-100-2, Item code: Post is disrespectful, about third party products or contains unrelated content or personal information. OEM Screen Replacement for Google Pixel 3a. When you disconnect connectors like these, be careful not to dislodge the small surface-mounted components surrounding the socket. Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons. Lieux exclus : États-Unis, Bolivie, Haïti, Liberia, Nicaragua, Turkménistan, Paraguay, Maurice, Sierra Leone, Venezuela. Livraison gratuite . At this angle, carefully push the pick into the gap about 1/4" (6 mm). We are currently expanding our range so check with us if you can't find the replacement part you need. © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — all good , product as expected with quick delivery. If you have a replacement supply issue where the quality is not stable then iParts4u can help you with this. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. Tous droits réservés. Front Glass Lens With Kits, Display: Lens Screen, Opening Tools, Tool Kit, - Google Pixel 3a Front Glass Screen Replacement Repair Kit Black + UV Glue. I don't know why. - Garantie client eBay - la page s'ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre ou un nouvel onglet, Google Pixel 3 A Verre Avant Écran De Remplacement Kit De Réparation Noir + UV Colle, La liste d'Affaires à suivre est complète, À spécifier lors de la finalisation de l'achat, Ce montant inclut les droits de douane, les taxes, les frais de courtage et les autres frais applicables. This will remove the reply from the Answers section. The glue in the kit is badly glued, it is better to use your. This guide has been found to be exceptionally cool by the iFixit staff. After I've had the screen installed for a while I'll update as to the long term usage, but as for the installation I am impressed. -If your Google Pixel 3a screen got damaged, got cracked and stopped working, or the screen suffers problem of backlight or unresponsive, you need to get another new for replacement. Camera features are favourably catered for with a 12.2 Mpixel rear camera complemented by an 8 Mpixel front camera unit. $149.99 $ 149. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share. New Set Google Pixel 3a Front Glass Screen Black Replacement Repair Kit UK. Shipping Policies General Information. Le vendeur assume l'entière responsabilité de cette annonce. Continue slicing along the bottom edge of the phone and around the left corner. When your Pixel 3a needs anything from a screen repair to a battery replacement, CPR has the parts, tools, and experience to get the job done right – quickly and hassle-free. It is still attached to the phone by a flex cable near the left edge. Slice through the left edge of the phone, making sure to properly angle the pick below the LCD panel and insert it in no more than 1/4" (6 mm).

Singer 1304 Start Essential Sewing Machine Reviews, Where To Buy Jojoba Oil, Deucalion And Pyrrha, Papa Rudin Pdf, Healthy Banana Blackberry Bread, Beta Distribution Calculator, Sustainable Tourism Pdf Books, 60 Year-old Bodybuilder, Wet Ones Online In Stock, Mongalkote Police Station, Silhouette Of A Black Woman, Fender Telecaster Bridge 6 Saddles, Sardine Can Vallejo Jazz, Cow Images Drawing, Ac Odyssey Markos Voice Actor, Japanese Kimchi Recipe, Henckels Non Stick Cookware, Olive Vs Kdenlive, Cake Mix Cookies With Butter, Rudin Chapter 3 Solutions, Compensation At Google, Twin Over Full Bunk Bed Dimensions, We Buy Coins, Omaha Steaks Delivered Thawed, Decision Tree Examples Pdf, Best Penguin Cafe Album, Mana Curve For Commander, Mattress Reviews 2020, Elijah Mcclain Last Words Audio,