For this particular wash, some spots appeared. Submitted by anasua sarkar on December 17, 2018 - 4:36pm, Exactly, I made a mistake of buying them in sets. All Rights Reserved. The colours are also unnaturally bright and there's no way they would be lightfast. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Learn how you can build a following and reach more people with an art blog. Whether this involves artistic impressions, product design, illustrations, fashion design, calligraphy or children’s drawings, the brilliant colours of this liquid water colour paint bring every piece of art to life. Note: The watercolor ink … I guess the sizing on this paper is not very good. So to preserve your art, it's best to scan them. Brush pens are only available in 29 colours. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Talens Ecoline Liquid Watercolour 5 x 30ml Additional Colours Set Ecoline liquid watercolour in a selection of Additional Colours, perfect for adding tone and atmosphere. From what I can find out, the only Ecoline products are the brush pens and liquid watercolour bottles. The paper I used was Fabriano Studio 25% cotton paper. The bottles have 46 colours in their range and 2 opaque colours (white and gold). You have to have good paper with good sizing, and expect the original line to remain somewhat. The brush tip is nice to draw with and feels quite spongy rather than firm (like Copic brush tips). Maybe they should be called "water based" colors. It's best not to put your brush into the bottle because if the brush is not clean, it's going to contaminate the whole bottle. They do not work like normal watercolor, you can't have the same effects, creating shades or let the color run, wet in wet for example. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. But since the colours are so vibrant, scanners may not be able to capture the vibrancy so the alternative is to take photos of your artwork. They should immediately change the name them to inks instead of liquid watercolour z, Submitted by Chris Grant on October 12, 2019 - 7:01am. Great results on paper or board. © Copyright Cavalier Art Supplies 2009-2018 - ABN 33 006 719 295. The prices listed on this site are for online purchase only and includes GST. The name "liquid watercolor" is somewhat misleading. I'm not a fan of liquid watercolour but I just want to try them and they don't seem to be too expensive so even if things turn out bad, I don't waste a lot of money. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Great! Did you scroll all this way to get facts about ecoline watercolor? The bottles have 46 colours in their range and 2 opaque colours (white and gold). Experiment. From what I can find out, the only Ecoline products are the brush pens and liquid watercolour bottles. Recently I was at the Straits Art and saw some sets of Ecoline brush pens and bottles and they were selling at a good price, so I decided to get some to test them out. enquiries@cavalierart.com.au. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 reviews $ 11.50. So I guess you can probably refill the brush pens with the bottled inks. CLEARANCE - Upholstery Spray by Simply Spray. The inks are not waterproof so they will smear and dissolve with you go over it with water. These liquid watercolours are dye-based inks and are incredibly transparent. I'm not sure what happened but this does not happen with normal watercolour. Ecoline is mainly used to color comics or other images in which colors aren't blended or supposed to interfere. free global shipping for brush purchases over £20, Parkablog's privacy and affiliate link policy. If you accidentally drop a drop of water on it, that colours in that spot will change. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. You can get the bottles and brush pens individually or as a set. The most popular color? Stay informed on our latest news! With traditional watercolour, you know that when you add more paint, you can get a concentrated wash, but it's really difficult to judge the concentration with liquid watercolour. Bottles come in capacity of 30ml, 490ml and 990ml. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. From shop SolarMistArt. Allowed HTML tags: