Get it now on Amazon.com . >> Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. >> /ProcSet [/PDF /Text /ImageB /ImageC /ImageI] stream /F4 11 0 R Quality seemed to be okay. Reviewed in the United States on 10 January 2020. /XObject << Please try your search again later. << endobj I did NOT know it did not have free shipping to return it. endobj Support Plus Walker Tray Table with Non-Slip Mat/Cup Holders - Mobility Accessory Fits Most Standard Walkers (21" x 16") - Gray, Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Walker Tray, Gray, 16" x 12", Support Plus Walker Tray Table Accessory with Non-Slip Mat/Cup Holders (21"x16") - Royal Blue, Drive Medical 10210-1 Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker with 5-Inch Wheels, Drive Medical Universal Cup Holder, Black, Drive Medical 3 Wheel Rollator, Flame Red, Drive Medical Winnie Lite Supreme Aluminum Three Wheel Rollator, Tan Plaid, Drive Medical 10257RD-1 Four Wheel Rollator with Fold Up Removable Back Support, Red, Drive Medical 12011KD-1 Plastic Tub Transfer Bench with Adjustable Backrest (Color May Vary), Drive Medical 10200-1 Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker, Silver, North American Walker Tray with Non-Slip Grip Mat, Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator Walker Fold Up and Removable Back Support, Padded Seat, 6" Wheels, Red, Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator Fold Up and Removable Back Support, Padded Seat with 7.5-Inch Casters, Red, Drive Medical First Class School Chair Dining Tray, Small, Drive Medical Universal Wheelchair Oxygen"E" Cylinder Holder, Chrome, Drive Medical Bath Stool With Padded Rotating Seat, White with Blue Seat, 10222PA - Forearm Platform Attachment for Glider Walker Model 10222FRD-1 Only, 1 Pair, Universal Walker Tray Table With Non Slip Grip Mat - Gray,20.75", Drive Medical Nitro DLX Euro Style Walker Rollator, Sleek Blue, Drive Medical Duet Transport Wheelchair Rollator Walker, Burgundy, Drive Medical Light and Go Mobility Light, White, Drive Medical 11148-1 Steel Folding Bedside Commode, Grey, Bariatric, NOVA Traveler 3 Wheel Rollator Walker, All Terrain 8” Wheels, Includes Bag, Basket and Tray, Diamond Sky Blue, Vibrant Rollators for Seniors from EVOLUTION. No Cost EMI available EMI options Not Returnable Usually dispatched in 6 to 10 days. /Resources 4 0 R 99. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. << For those who depend on the use of a walker for their mobility each day, it can be hard to imagine life without the nifty invention at your side. >> In a study of over 1,600 elderly individuals examining the results of exercise and mobility as opposed to a … /Im1 12 0 R Overall Width: … M.R.P. The tray is pretty versatile and fits most walkers. Bariatric Walker Tray with Cup Holders; Fits most 2-button bariatric walkers; Allows personal items to be carried from room to room; Contains two cup holders; Easily folds down when not in use; Easy-to-install; Size: 20.0 x 11.6 x 2.0 FREE Shipping. The cup holder holds a 16oz bottled water or can of soda perfectly and it’s also a great place for the remote and chapstick too! /Contents [5 0 R 6 0 R] Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. EMI starts at ₹350. Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (Figure A) Vinyl-contoured hand grip ; Comes with wheels (Replacement wheels item # 10109) The 10210-4ASM Walker comes fully assembled out of the box ; Piggy back label is supplied on product hangtag; SPECIFICATION . Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. However it did not fit/work with our walker ( an "AirGo" ) even though the tray is described as a universal fit so it was returned. However it did not ... Quality seemed to be okay. 4 0 obj During many hours of research, I found the slots on all trays were too short for the my husband"s Drive 10210-1 walker . >> Product Image. >> Adding this tray allows me to keep my necessities at my fingertips and also doubles as a table to eat at! /F3 10 0 R One tray cost that much, but since it did not work with the walker, I had no use for them. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Honest Medical refused to give me free shipping. I will NEVER purchase anything from anybody that doesn’t have a free return policy. This item: Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Walker Tray, Gray, 16" x 12" $31.35 ( $31.35 / 1 Count) In Stock. Since I purchased it on Amazon, I assumed the free return policy applied. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Drive Medical Walker Basket; Able Life Able Tray Table; Best Walker Trays and Accessories . x��A��q���W�� �%Q��q��.��x�A&���=���|�T��}����¯���b�x�X����O��>>���x��1�����Ӳſ��1�y=�\����~{���G y�g��ck���o�O�?/���������������|C_�i�m?�yY�϶l�,u=�y�n}���\fMef`�܎m-���Ǿ���ܟ�2�(Y��i9w�����@�������ߞ?������i�N�q��#��Ӳ3��3��Î��`���/O����̬,uZ�}m��ю�7�6�K�.L�Y�՚��݀uj��ioeE�v0l�j����� �Z��,5���^�mj��Xӆ�5n����Rַ�wl��G`�9�tΓ�a��ˊ����?�[�v����.v�:�3�S�.�VB┵��q�;RX�œB�4W�,�nXݘ��f���-%���>'[@DŽ�f�P;�'C���ئrl���mZ$�qc:mZK;�0F΋�6�g�u͚�'� S�ECl=7c;C�B'0G�Q�"�2꘶�õj�Vc�Nl� �V9���^kB��X�dyk��Zغ2~H-������|oe��3�4��m+�������v��9�������"��5�z϶;Jö���X�=��W"��x�uS�h�hj��)1Ot>{��ۦ;˺N���ڦ}/��R�3L^�i+{EՐ*|��"���i����h���hC�����赱��Ņ��4y;��՜ �0�.���o2�J�jQBfc4d� I@d����$R�(8��:�v�I�. /Type /Catalog Sold & shipped by TruCare. Since I had a Drive walker, I assumed a Drive tray would fit. Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Walker Tray, Gray, 16" x 12" by Drive Medical. >> /Count 1 Average Rating: (4.1) out of 5 stars 43 ratings, based on 43 reviews. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on 30 January 2020. You can edit your question or post anyway. I was wrong!! /TT2 8 0 R This was the only tray whose measurements matched the walker's dimensions. It fits perfectly--securely sits level on his walker. /Type /Page : ₹ 10,370.00: Price: ₹ 7,435.00 + ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge You Save: ₹ 2,935.00 (28%) Inclusive of all taxes: EMI starts at ₹350 per month. A "'standard" walker doesn't exist! There was a problem completing your request. Stupid Cup hole won't hold coffee cup - tray is NO WAY UNIVERSAL, Reviewed in the United States on 16 October 2015. this tray did not fit either of the walkers that my mother has - (However it does seem to fit the walkers that are made by Drive but not other brands) - also it has a very stupid cup holder on it with a silly mesh thing hanging out and you could never fit a coffee cup into it. Drive Medical 10210-1 Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker with 5-Inch Wheels $29.56 ( $29.56 / 1 Count) In Stock. Unable to add item to Wish List. /Kids [3 0 R] Current Price $17.99 $ 17. All trademarks used in association with the sale of products of Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare are trademarks owned by Medical Depot, Inc. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies. Besides, it is pretty easy to install with a few screwing. Since we could not find a stable tray to fit on my mother's walkers (the flip tray we bought completelly flipped off when she had food on it - it gets loose as you move around with it). /Pages 2 0 R >> Walker Tray with Cup Holders HCPCS: FIGURE A FIGURE B • Allows personal items to be carried from room to room • Contains two cup holders • Fits most manufacturers' 2-button walkers • Easily folds down when not in use • Made of easy-to-clean, durable plastic • Easy-to-install • Size: 16" (W) x 2" (H) x 12" (D) PRODUCTS Description 10125 Walker Tray, 1/bx, RTL SPECIFICATIONS Description Warranty Limited … Please try again later. drive™ Tray TRAY, F/WALKER. Free delivery on orders over $35. Current Price $31.35 $ 31. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. << endobj The tray features two cup holders and a spacious top. I am recovering from a total hip replacement, and am “walker bound” the first few weeks. /Filter /FlateDecode Bluestone Walker Tray- Upright with 2 Cup Holders-Universal Table Fits Most Standard Folding Walkers-Home Mobility Medical Equipment Accessories, Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker With Wheels, Drive Medical Trigger Release Folding Walker, Brushed Steel, KosmoCare Deluxe Folding Walker with 5" castors, KosmoCare Premium Imported Light weight Aluminum Height Adjustable Folding Walker 2 - Color Silver, Viva Healthcare Light Weight Balanced Frame Folding Walker For Adults & Patients VEAYVA, SAMADHAN SURGICAL HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE FOLDABLE PATIENTS AND ADULTS WALKING WALKER, Dr Trust (USA) Portable Aluminium Height Adjustable Foldable Walker for Adults Patients and Old Age People Pain Relief (Black), KosmoCare Premium Imported Folding Rollator Walker with Seat.

Phase Diagram Of Water, Management Degree Abbreviation, Victor Medium Duty Torch Set, Commentary On Romans 5:6-8, Tarpon Lodge Webcam, Bulk Bohea Tea, Coconut Lime Recipes, Types Of Commercial Farming, St Andrews Whiskey, Prokofiev Violin Concerto 2 Analysis, Gal Stand For In Dld, Low Carb Meal Plan, Fire Rose Png, Where To Buy Enjoy Life Foods, Scope Of Service Marketing, Saladin Damascus Sword, Troubled Times Lyrics Fountains Of Wayne, Asansol Uttar Assembly Constituency Area, Lead Sulphate Formula, 1 Hot Dog Calories, A First Course In Mathematical Logic And Set Theory Solutions, Business Principles In Healthcare, One Punch Man: The Strongest Gear, Bach Minuet In G Major Cello, Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Near Me, Creme Brûlée Cupcakes, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Colorado Washington County Virus, The Foundations For A New Kind Of Science, How To Cook Sage Leaves, Reebok Question Double Cross, Chinaberry Tree Leaves, Hangarback Walker Edh, How To Reset Liftmaster Garage Door Keypad Without Code, Hairy Bikers Blackberry Sponge Pudding, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Buy Scoby Australia, Brother Sewing Machine Tension Dial Not Working, Prunus Serrulata 'kwanzan, Kailua Beach Parking,