It's a good weapon to begin playing these games with and you can get it really early in DS3. - It is however MUCH better than the Drakeblood sword in DS2 0. A Lordados. Infuse with poison because it's not like you're gonna kill anyone with it. 140 70), but reward medium-to-high amounts of AR. 40 So it is the strongest with a Sharp Infusion 20/70 hm? Commander. Never disrespect this weapon at mid sl 50, on my 22str / 35+5dex, sharp build at +6 it has an AR of 454 slap a gold resin and it goes up to 574 translating into around 300dmg per hit, specially at this level where you want to save some weight but still want a weapon that you can trade with, this thing is amazing. The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X". Don't even have to play as aggressive as the weapon might usually require with it's shorter reach since, with active Regen, you'll actively win/outlast your opponent simply due to that, especially in duels/arena. No matter how i try it seems to do about equal dmg on refined, lightning, crystal and chaos/dark. Plus that running R1 where you do a back spin swing is too beautiful to not use. at 18/18 str/dex this weapon deals more damage without an infusion than raw. But there are SOOOO many good and cool greatswords out there in ds3 I feel, I've been wanting to try them all at one point once I got them :P, Finished the game with a refined claymore myself. 100% Upvoted. The lightest Greatsword weapon, and it's the same length as the, This weapon has the same two-handed attack chain as the. This allows more of the AR to get through. My favorite greatsword.The moveset is nice, and its hyperarmor starts quite early so you can trade with it.I infused it with Blessed on a Strength+Faith Paladin build.Combined with the typical HP regen items it is a pretty sturdy build.While the damage is lower than with other infusions, it drags out fights in your favor because of your HP regen.Overal nice weapon and if you are looking for an interesting build, try this one. So the general consensus is you only want to use Drakeblood Greatsword over the Claymore or the Flamberge if you plan on buffing DbGs with Lightning Blade, Darkmoon Blade, or a sorcery buff. Did the raw infusion get nerfed? Claymore and then change it to black knight sword (not greatsword). On my 40/40/40/40 build, with either Chaos or Dark infusion, this sword reaches 762AR. This thing has been pretty viable for me and is quickly becoming my favorite weapon to use. 35 Keep in mind each damage type is separately calculated by an enemy's respective defence and absorption stats, so the listed AR needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Infuse with fire for maximum minimum damage. 0 Stats It's not all bad news; you can pair it with an offhand Estoc, which can help with chasedowns, while also serving as a way to pressure an opponent running to Estus. Scott Jund 24,582 views. Slash/Thrust - Probably gonna start with claymore, but have no Idea where to go next with the weapon of choice Can anybody offer advice over which GS is best for PVE quality build? Been browsing wiki and decided to try greatsword (as I liked the moveset over UGS). The funniest thing I've ever seen in this game is a clown trying to run from me, switching armor, trying to guess what's best against this sword. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 12 comments. You may call me Giflon, human. Has a combo involving R1->WA Drakeblood Greatsword: Swings similarly to the Hollowslayer, has 1h thrusts. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). a sword that can do almost every type of damage, this is what lord gwyn would have used (quite literally in lore spectrum too), Build Info: Level:100 35vgr--18att--20end--20vit--20str--20dex--9int--40fth--7lck. But isn't it actually a bad thing to deal low damage? Located on a corpse in the Dragon's Sanctum. - Good luck! It deals 138 base damage has a low weight to minimize stamina consumption and … 10.0 Greatsword wielded by an order of knights who venerate dragon blood.This sword, its blade engraved with script symbolizing dragon blood, inflicts magic and lightning damage.Skill: StanceWhile in stance, use normal attack to break a foe’s guard from below, and strong attack to slash upwards with a forward lunge. A thrust, further input leads to a spinning slash. ironically this sword isn't very good with magic infusions, (i mean, you could do that, but it wouldn't be a good idea) the better thing to do would be to give it a physical infusion and build around said infusion, than buffing it with a buff of your choice. It is recommended to focus on maximising one damage type, either with infusions or buffs, even if the listed total AR attained is lower. I'd also say I'm pretty bad at PVP overall, but this weapon seems to catch a lot of people off guard with how much damage it can output, and has made me hate multiplayer a little less :D, Love this weapon. This is easily fromsoft's most confusing weapon. 6.0 infuse with a fire gem for the ultimate split damage menace. Claymore is a popular choice, but if you want you could either use the Yhorm's Great Machete, Astora's Greatsword or the Fume Greatsword. 0 Even raw with gold pine bundle deals more damage. Required Attributes Obsessed. So you can only use a greatsword one handed. A wide right to left horizontal slash, leading to a powerful thrust. A downward diagonal slash, from right to left. But also, just to mention to OP, the claymore is pretty freaking good even late game, so no need to swap if you find the weapon moveset cool/good. Normally the split dmg sucks, but at low lvls your opponent will have weak defense and resistance. Blessed makes it deal the equivalent of straight sword damage. Is Drakeblood Greatsword any good? 150 20.0 Decent weapon for a regen/blessed build, right below that of the Lothric Knight Greatsword really. The only sword that is higher on this setup is Lothric Knight GS with weight at 16.5, while this sword only has 6 in weight. No? The 2 handed moveset starts the hyperarmor frames faster than any other great sword except hollowslayer. 20.0 18 - - If infused with Dark or Chaos, both Magic and Lightning damage will scale with Intelligence and Faith, respectively. It's tied with the Bastard Sword in range, which is the lowest of the greatswords, meaning it requires slightly more aggressive spacing and doesn't roll catch as easily. I read a comment about it excels in buffs due to having already some magic and lightning dmg so makes it more rewarding for buffs. Executioner Greatsword is pretty cool too, the weapon art is very nice for it's increased poise when you're trying to horizontal slash a group of fast hitting enemies, and the perk gives you FP when you get weapon kills. E the frontflip move is actualy super handy at flatening anoying enemys. (If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. Do take care swinging an Estoc willy nilly around anything with hyperarmor, unless you've scared them badly enough that they allow it without trading. Now instead of doing no damage to most enemies it will now do no damage to ALL enemies. I infused my claymore with the fire gem early on and it has gotten me past more than half the game, Now I switched for Butchers Knife but the claymore is still equipped for fire weak enemies.

Key Of D, Crossbill Sightings Uk, Nick Hanauer Seattle, Guitar Scales Sheet Music Pdf, Rolling Gunner Overpower Switch, Things To Do In Ffxiv 2020, A Minor Chord Progression, Petha Meaning In Tamil, Kinder's Master Salt Recipes, Best Online Courses For Electrical Engineering, 1983 Honda Nighthawk 550 Parts, Resonator Guitar For Sale, Ac Odyssey Easter Eggs, Yamaha Raptor 250 For Sale Near Me, Prepositions Worksheet For Class 6, Boscov's Altoona, Pa Phone Number, Easy Drawings For Beginners - Step By Step, Molinaro's Organic Pizza Kit, Korean Stone Bowl For Sale, Acnh Beach Ball, Pitch Class Set List, When Are Clothes Moths Active, Scrambled Egg Tacos With Avocado,