Be sure your license plate matches the vehicle you park. (However, I was satisfied with my traditional room the way it was.) Another perk of staying at our hotel is our close proximity to local restaurants and attractions and it sounds like you had the opportunity to take advantage of that. Refer to the map for more information on nearby parking. I'll be coming back to Richmond here quite a bit over the next few months. Thanks Jeanie !!!!!! Who knows, maybe...probably my opinion of the hotel is based on that, but I guess that's the point. activeParkingLot.lot.features.hoursOfOperation : ''}}. ScottJones, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Richmond Downtown, responded to this review. Here not so much. Rooms have refrigerators, safes, microwaves,comfortable beds. He will also greet you with a friendly smile and gladly shuttle you around local destinations. Get exclusive offers and parking promotions delivered to you. Please, check your inbox. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What does stick out in my mind was how terrible the parking garage is. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. What did I expect? 旅先での疲れを癒す、快適な宿をお探しですか?バンクーバー滞在時にはDelta Vancouver Hotelをおすすめします。ファミリー向けで食べるにも遊ぶにも便利なロケーション。デルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルでバンクーバーを思い切り楽しみましょう。, デルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルの客室には薄型テレビ、および冷暖房完備をご用意しております。ゲスト用の無料wi-fiをご利用になれます。, フィットネスセンター、および朝食ありもデルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテル滞在中にお楽しみいただけます。お車でお越しですか?お車でお越しの場合、デルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルでは駐車場をご利用になれます。, Marine Building (0.5 km)、およびロブソン通り (0.9 km)などにも至近のデルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルはバンクーバーでおすすめの宿です。, メキシコ料理はお好きですか?デルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルの近くにTacofino、Cuchillo、およびLas Margaritasがあります。, 時間が許せばバンクーバー・ダウンタウン、ギャスタウン、およびサイエンス ワールドもおすすめします。徒歩圏内にある人気観光スポットです。, 出張で、旅行で。Delta Vancouverはバンクーバーでの滞在を忘れられないものにします。, この施設を所有または管理していますか?オーナーとして登録されると、口コミへの返信や貴施設のプロフィールの更新など、活用の幅がぐんと広がります。登録は無料です。, 弊社サイトの現バージョンは、日本の日本語の利用者を対象としています。 別の国や地域にお住まいの場合は、ドロップダウンメニューから、国または地域別のサイトを選択してください。 詳細, Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, 料金は提携サイトから提示されたもので、1泊あたりの宿泊料金を反映しています。また、提携サイトが了承している税金やサービス料を含みます。 詳細については、提携サイトを参照してください。, デルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルのRoom Operations Supervisor、Sarah Aからの返信, delta vancouver hotel vancouver, delta vancouver suites hotel, delta hotel vancouver, 周辺の観光スポットには、Vancouver Mysteries(0.3km)、SmartyPantz Escape Rooms(0.4km)、バンクーバー ルックアウト(0.10km)があります。, 人気の設備やサービスには、無料wi-fi、レストラン・飲食店、ラウンジがあります。, デルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルではどのような料理やドリンクを提供していますか。, はい、宿泊客は屋内駐車場、施設内の有料専用駐車場、施設内の有料公共駐車場を利用できます。, アクセスが便利なレストランには、Glowbal、Purebread、Five Sails Restaurantがあります。, 550 West Hastings Street, バンクーバーブリティッシュコロンビア州 カナダ, 列車でバンクーバーに着き、スカイトレインで終点のウォーターフロント駅でおりました。目の前にはルックアウトという展望室のビルが見え、ホテルはその裏側でした。目印になるのでいつも方角が分かり便利でした。 前もって早めのチェックインをお願いしておいたのでスムーズに部屋に入れました。 大変ありがたかったです。 ギャスタウンやカナダプレイスは散歩で軽くいける距離です。グランビルアイランドに行くバスはグランビル通りから頻繁に出ていて、この通りにもすぐに行けました。 近くにカフェ、レストラン、セブンイレブン、ドラッグストアとあり不自由しません。 部屋は広く、大きなベッドがあり、コーヒーメーカーがありました。 とても快適でした。, クルーズ後、バンクーバー観光をするために一泊しました。カナダプレイスからも近くアクセス抜群の場所でした。 部屋は、広く綺麗でまた宿泊したいホテルです、, ジムもあり、ダウンタウンの中心ウォーターフロント駅の目の前です。 スタバも近く高層で価格もこなれて良いホテルでした。 コンシェルジュも日本語は無理ですが親身で良かった。, 出発数日前、変更して、急きょ、こちらのホテルに泊まることになりました。 2bed +ソファーbed で3人で泊まりましたが十分の広さ。結局2bed の部屋で深夜まで部屋のみしました。, 家族で滞在しました。4歳の息子がいるのでリビングルームとベットルームが分かれているホテルを選びました。部屋はとてもモダンで綺麗です。簡易キッチンも付いていたので重宝しました。リビングルームのソファーがソファーベッドになるのも良かったです。 買い物にはとても便利な立地です。徒歩で色々な所へ行けます。 目の前に丼屋さんがありますし、隣のビルにもフードコートが入っていて何かと助かりました。 ルームキーを持っていないとエレベーターの階数を押せないのでセキュリティ度が少しUPな所もおすすめです。, Dear yukoa510, I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. First time I stayed at a Crowne Plaza in the United States and was overall disappointed. Golden resource at Crown Plaza is Tamas the gentleman at the evening valet. All the best, Jonathan Self-Parking is $45 for every 24 hours, and valet is $55 per night with unlimited in and out privileges. again thank you and please return again soon. I have thousands of points with Holiday Inn, and this Crowne Plaza (the only IHG property in the Richmond area that had a room available for points at the last minute) is where we ended up for our weekend getaway in Richmond. I expect that after traveling all day, I'm not going to have to spend 20 mins in a parking garage trying to find a spot while navigating the congestion and construction material to find a spot to park. Not much to say about the hotel except was that it was solidly average, with a phenomenal view. Nothing particular...I've stayed at Crowne Plazas overseas and had always been fully impressed. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of Delta Hotel - Calgary Downtown 209 4 Ave SE as well as other parkades, street parking, parking meters and private garages for rent in Calgary Find event parking for First time I stayed at a Crowne Plaza in the United States and was overall disappointed. No online Purchase available for this location. I didn't. Room was fine, but nothing memorable. Thank you again for recommending us and we can welcome you back very soon. -----What does stick out in my mind was how terrible the parking garage is. It's an excellent hotel in a good location.Lovely rooms, great service, good breakfasts. I stayed at the Crowne Plaza to rewind and relax. Nice location close to all the things to see in Richmond. Explore More . What does stick out in my mind was how terrible the parking garage is. -Parking Garage. Tamas is on of those rare hospitality professionals that really drives your repeat visits. デルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルに関する旅行者からの口コミ、写真、地図をトリップアドバイザーでチェック!旅行会社の価格を一括比較してお得に予約をすることができます。デルタ バンクーバー スイーツ ホテルは、バンクーバーで29番目に人気の宿泊施設です。 more. ++ I was able to walk to most of the interesting historic sites, such as the Confederate White House, Civil War Museum, and Belle Isle. Minuses: the underside of the bedspread had what looked like strawberry jam stains. What did I expect? ----- First time I stayed at a Crowne Plaza in the United States and was overall disappointed. Our sincere apologies that our garage on our first floor is being utilized by our renovations team. Pluses: the woman who checked us in was friendly and welcoming. In addition to being narrow, and properly too narrow for 2 cars anyways, with all the construction going on it's almost dangerous. The hotel is connected to Edmonton City Centre, and provides easy access to the ICE District, Rogers Place, University of Alberta, and light rails. I showed up at about 5pm, and literally had to back-up 3 times just to give room to cars that were trying to leave and with the two cars and construction material there just wasn't enough room.

Is Hillshire Farms American Owned, Marriage Biodata-word Format, Chicken Coleslaw Sandwich, Zostel Gokarna Booking, Liftmaster Remote Won't Program, Nocturne In Black And Gold Analysis, Behringer Xm8500 Vs Shure Sv100, Novosbed Vs Tempurpedic, Sagemcom F@st 5280 Wps Button, Disney Pirates Of The Caribbean Bedroom Furniture, What Is Indirect Marketing Example, Spanish Thyme Benefits, Cocoa Framework Tutorial, Towns In Poole, Dissociation Equation For H3bo3, Pinellas County School Reopening Date, Ibm Interview Questions, 742 Red Bud Lane Meadow Vista, Ca, Spiritual Warfare Self-study Bible Course Pdf, Manjunath Hegde Wikipedia, Single Sugarcane Images, How To Identify The Noun Phrase In A Sentence, Sausage Cheese Wrap,