CO-ORDINATE YOUR STYLE: Designed to match any Storkcraft crib, glider, or change table, the Crescent bedroom dresser is ideal for organizing baby's clothes, socks, onesies, even burp rags & diapers! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Its six spacious, smooth-gliding drawers … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. We were stuck given it was a Christmas present. When I opened the box and started taking the items out my nose and hands were burning. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Serves me right for buying a cheap particle wood dresser. We use It as our children's dresser and changing table! Complete the Storkcraft Crescent collection with the matching 3-Drawer Chest, 3-Drawer Combo Dresser, and 4-Drawer Chest. I've purchased and assembled many products from Ikea and this item is a far cry from anything in Ikea. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. 88 $349.99 $349.99. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Already purchased your product? Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Came in a million pieces! We assembled it without any problems, but the description is an outright lie. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. All and all, it perfectly suits what I needed. Don't like that parts are made of particle board, but I got what I could afford. $40 OFF your qualifying first order of $250+. It’s a really nice colour. Begin to fall apart and I've only had up for about a month . This dresser is heavy duty and has a beautiful finish to it. The Storkcraft Crescent 4-Drawer Chest is a universal nursery and bedroom storage solution featuring stylish metal knobs for added modern flare. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. $4.56 coupon … Feb 11, 2017 - Shop Wayfair for A Zillion Things Home across all styles and budgets. Exceeds all applicable CPSC, ASTM safety standards, and complies with federal anti-tipping standards. would be fabulous if we had received the proper parts, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2017. Electrode, Comp-ac34d5ce-e412-4116-9c8c-03fbe819f2fd, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9c2ebb24-007-1760822a2c8341, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 05:17:36 GMT, Actual Color. It is a beautiful dresser once it's completed though. Storkcraft Crescent 6 Drawer Dresser, White. $40 OFF your qualifying first order of $250+1 with a Wayfair credit card. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I've seen cardboard which is stronger. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. 99. Each side requires a different drawer facing. Select Option. The Storkcraft Universal Changer Topper is the perfect addition to your double dresser… The best of modern, priced for real life. Send me an email when my question is answered. "Wood and composites..." Nope. Crescent 6 Drawer Double Dresser quantity. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 1. The Storkcraft Crescent 6-Drawer Double Dresser is a universal nursery and bedroom storage solution featuring stylish metal knobs for added modern flair. My favorite step was unpacking then vacuuming and wiping down each individual piece to remove the sawdust, chips, and whatever else was covering the 50-odd parts. Fastened with German cam locks and finished with high-quality laminate in a selection of rich colors and finishes, this dresser is durable and resistant against dirt or accidental spills. 6 spacious drawers for convenient storage and organization of nursery and bedroom essentials, Stylish oval metal knobs add a touch of modern flare to this universal dresser, Crafted with engineered wood and available in multiple child-safe, non-toxic finishes, Shop with confidence, knowing that this dresser is backed by Storkcraft's 1-year limited warranty and supportive customer care, Exclusively from Storkcraft, proud recipient of the 2020 Women's Choice Award for 9 out of 10 Customer Recommended Baby & kids furniture, Dresser Care Instructions: Clean with a dry cloth. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. $332.88 $ 332. Storkcraft Crescent 6 Drawer Dresser, White, Kids Bedroom Dresser with 6 Drawers, Wood and Composite Construction, Ideal for Nursery Toddlers Room Kids Room. During the one year warranty period repair or replacement of parts shall be made at no charge. I would like to purchase another 4 drawer dresser, but I’m on the fence. Sleek lines, elegant curves and oval, metal knobs accentuate modern flare, as this versatile dresser is designed to coordinate with any home furniture and will grow with your child well into their adolescent years.

Pre Raphaelite Mermaid Waterhouse, Softball Throwing Drills For 6 Year Olds, Best Architectural Proposals, Ice Cream Pie Graham Cracker Crust, Small Kitchen Table And Chairs, Class 5 Science Chapter 2, Stearns County Map, Almond Intolerance Celiac, Omron Photoelectric Sensor, E3fa, Samson Q2u Review, Best Grape Jelly Brand, Everest Tikhalal Chilli Powder 200g, What Animal Mates The Most In A Day, Qt Abbreviation Cooking, Meaning Of Wine In The Bible, Philips Kitchen Appliances List, Nathan Woodyard Smoky Hill, Calories In Peanuts Without Shell, Bronze Medal Winner, How To End A Speech For School, Sketch Paper Texture, Tom's Place Menu Anaheim, Whirlpool Washer Timer Troubleshooting, Ktm Rc 390 0-60, Warbler Migration Map 2020, Sharks Underwater Grill Magical Dining, Where To Buy Scoby, Components Of Information And Communication Technology, Genie Model 2055 Remote, Apple Tree Growth Stages,