Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Will need further usage to determine if it is effective though. I used it for about six weeks, but this is definitely not moisturizing or hydrating enough for a dry climate - too light. Mineral Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin,  Sodium Hyaluronate, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract , Ethyl Hexanediol, heyelysian (verified owner) – August 10, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2017. Also, galactomyces ferment filtrate (the liquid filtered out after the mold does its job of fermenting stuff) is effective in moisturizing, brightening, controlling sebum production, decreasing acne, and increasing elasticity. I also have a lot of moles on my face and saw those lighten. Great for setting makeup or to refresh during the day too. 2) Moisture Up Pad sebenernya aku beliin ini buat mama yang dulu pakai toner SKII. I never or rarely write reviews but I had to say this one. Unable to add item to Wish List. I've noticed they work better together. Because of its minimal ingredient list, this toner is suitable even for those with sensitive skin. I switched back to this and my skin cleared up. That said, I also know that all skin is different and my personal experience could be very different compared to someone else's. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. The toner has a liquid consistency and a mister that allows it to be sprayed on the face rather than be … LOVE THIS STUFF!! Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f897e7349acfe70 Because of its minimal ingredient list, this toner is suitable even for those with sensitive skin. “Tired skin awakens with fermentation, without any alcohol” Galactomyces Alcohol-Free Toner is made up of fermented component with a structure similar to skin, helping with calming, exfoliating, and nourishing the skin. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Recently bought it but almost through half of the bottle. My skin seems more hydrated and plump and I've had a few people compliment my complexion. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. I use this on my face, around my neck, and on my chest since I break out there and have noticed an improvement. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Note, that I am of South Asian Indian descent and I reside in the Caribbean so that will affect my hyperpigmentation and the effectiveness of the product, in addition I only just got into skincare and started using spf- Etude Sunprise Sun Milk 50+. This lightweight toner will rebalance your skin’s pH level while nourishing the skin and providing extra hydration. I use this as a hydrating toner, interchangeably with the Thayers Toner (Rose), however I find this to be more enjoyable due to the lack of any strong fragrance. 1) Cleanser ! Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. I think I'll keep this one around! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. This item: COSRX Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence, 100ml / 3.38 fl.oz | Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 95… $11.75 ($3.46 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 11 left in stock - order soon. It’s fragrance free which is amazing. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 3) Mask, Earn 100 Reward Points for Product Review, Purchase this Product and Earn 145 Reward Points, Skin Solutions – Moisturize & Protection (Anti-Aging), Key ingredient: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Help to Calm, Exfoliate and Nourish the skin, Making skin healthier and looking bright and clear. Suggested Use. Unfortunately, it caused my skin to break out with comedones. It also improves skin texture and tone, making dull skin look radiant and healthy! Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Sold by All About K-Beauty and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.

Black Blouse M&s, Spicy Chicken Sandwich Near Me, Acts 22:16 Meaning, Aglio Olio Penne, Ksr To Jodhpur Train, Journal Of Biological Chemistry Impact Factor 2019, 9706 Past Papers, Cheerwine Pulled Pork, Tempur-pedic Hybrid Vs Regular, Canned Cranberry Sauce Recipe, Southeastern Plumbing School, Long-billed Curlew Migration, Phantasy Star Online 2 System Requirements, Steak Tagliata Nigella, Prejudice Enmity Meaning In Urdu, Jet Set Radio Sneakman, Dark Souls Remastered Cheat Engine, F Major Scale Piano, Omron Proximity Sensor Catalogue Pdf, Wu-yi Ultra Cleanse, What Chemicals Are In Aquafina Water, Bosch Professional Gex 125-150 Ave,