Your email address will not be published. 3/4 cup coconut flour ; 1/4 teaspoon salt; 1 tablespoon baking powder ; Directions. The Big Man’s World ® Arman Liew owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes, pictures and content to be reproduced anywhere other than this site unless authorization is given. Don’t be surprised by the amount used in this recipe. I don’t recommend you substitute the eggs out of this with an egg substitute. Copying and/or pasting full recipes and pictures to social media or personal blogs is strictly prohibited. 1) If you replace the coconut extract with vanilla, will it still taste overwhelmingly like coconut? If the batter seems very thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of water. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. In a medium bowl, using a hand whisk, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, coconut sugar and vanilla. My secret tips and tricks to DELICIOUS healthy desserts that DON'T taste healthy! Made in just one bowl and using simple ingredients, this coconut cake recipe is a keeper! Salt– A must for any good cake recipe. C0mbine your coconut flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl and set aside. Combine cake flour, baking ... greased pans and bake in preheated oven until a ... sides with shredded coconut … Transfer the cake batter into the lined cake pan. for 2 layers, double the recipe. Smooth the top out. This post may contain affiliate links. Generously grease the bottom and sides of an 8-inch nonstick round cake pan with coconut oil. Coconut flour acts like a sponge and soaks up liquid very easily (unlike other flours). Let the cake cool for 15 minutes, then invert it, bottom side down, onto a cooling rack and allow it to cool 15 more minutes before slicing into 8 slices. While I love the classic cake flavors, coconut cake is one of my all time favorites. No fancy gadgets or kitchen equipment needed! Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan. In a mixing bowl, add your egg whites and cream of tartar and beat together until stiff peaks form. Bake the cake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. It also gives some variety in the midst of all the chocolate and vanilla cakes out there. Made with low carb ingredients and topped with a coconut frosting, this show stopping keto cake is sure to impress! In another mixing bowl, add your coconut oil, sweetener, and egg yolks and whisk together, until combined and glossy. Slightly moist and extremely fluffy, this low carb coconut cake is simple to make and delicious to eat. In a separate bowl, add your egg whites and cream of tartar and beat together, until still peaks form and set aside. Frost the cake. This keto coconut cake is moist, fluffy and topped with a sugar free coconut frosting! Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. 2) Is it EGGY? The recipe is for a single layer cake. Although many keto cakes call for coconut flour, the flour doesn’t actually yield a coconut flavor at all. Whisk in the coconut flour. Do not overbake the cake. Once it is frosted, it will look incredible. In a medium bowl, using a hand whisk, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, coconut sugar and vanilla. My name is Arman Liew, and I’m stoked to have you here! Next, add your dry ingredients and coconut extract and mix until combined. Coconut flour– Sift your coconut flour to ensure there are no clumps. Transfer your cake batter into an 8-inch cake pan. For a triple layer cake, triple the ingredients. Whisk in the coconut flour. Required fields are marked *. In a mixing bowl, add your coconut flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together your coconut oil, egg yolks, and granulated sweetener until combined. Preheat oven to 350 degrees ; Generously grease the bottom and sides of an 8-inch nonstick round cake pan with coconut oil. 3 grams net carbs per slice. Home » Desserts » Muffins and Cakes » Coconut Cake. Line an 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper and set aside. The ingredients make an 8-inch cake. If you’d like plain and simple vanilla or cream cheese frosting, simply leave it as it is. For a vegan coconut cake, add 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract to this cake, and omit the vanilla extract. Thanks for stopping by The Big Man’s World ®. Your email address will not be published. To make the coconut frosting, I made my keto vanilla frosting and added 1/4 teaspoon of coconut extract and 1/4 cup shredded coconut flakes into the mixture. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. If you only use one eight inch pan how do you get the layers? Remove it from the oven when a skewer comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool completely, before frosting. 1 cup canned coconut milk , unsweetened, full fat (mix it well before using). This keto coconut cake is moist, fluffy, and full of coconut flavor! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Grease and flour 2 8-inch square cake pans. Don’t worry if the cake looks a little rough around the edges. Here you’ll find delicious HEALTHY recipes, inspirational travel, and lifestyle, all served with a side of cheeky banter. Add extra water or milk, until desired thickness. A few questions: ; and When folding in your egg whites, it will start to deflate. Bake until the edges are golden brown and pull away from the pan and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Baking soda– Gives the cake some rise and fluffiness. You will love the simple ingredient list, made with easy everyday keto ingredients. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Preheat oven to 350°F. To amp up the coconut flavor, I layered it with a keto coconut frosting and topped it all off with shredded coconut flakes! Allow the cake to cool completely, before frosting it. For 3 layers, triple the recipe. You can keep the leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container, for 4-5 days. There is something magical about a light and fluffy cake that has a subtle coconut flavor. Keep whisking until the batter becomes smooth and free of lumps. The cake will continue to cook in the cake pan while it is cooling down. Don’t worry about that, the cake will still have a fluffy structure. When it comes to keto cake recipes, my favorites include a birthday cake, flourless chocolate cake, and this low carb coconut cake. Slowly fold in your whipped egg whites and mix them into the batter. No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars- 4 Ingredients! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The cake will not brown on the top, so don’t wait for that!! To make your frosting, prepare the vanilla frosting as directed, but add the coconut extract and shredded coconut flakes. I’ve been meaning to make a keto version for quite some time. You can also freeze this and have it for another day! If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to publish it on your own website, please re-write it, in your own words and link back to my site and recipe page. Gently fold through your egg whites until completely combined. Add the dry ingredients into the sweetener and oil mixture, until combined. If you’d like to do a layer cake, double the ingredients. 3 Ingredient Paleo Pizza Crusts {keto, low calorie}, 4 Ingredient Protein Brownie Bites (Keto, Vegan, Paleo), 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free), 3 Ingredient No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb), Flourless Keto Brownies (Paleo, Vegan, Nut Free), 3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut Crack Bars (Keto, Sugar Free, No Bake).

Caso4 Precipitate Color, Lithium Bromide Ionic Or Covalent, Leven Rose Discount Code, Bosch 1250devs Manual, The Good Samaritan Message, Can I Make An Appointment At The Dmv Missouri, Optex Sensor Manual, Basketball Drills For Kids, Sealy Mattress Queen Plush, The Thinker Meaning, Gmx Account Blocked, Ryobi 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Struve Geodetic Arc, What Can I Use Instead Of Kimchi, Spanish Thyme Benefits, Jbic Impact Factor 2019, Piperidine Drug Class, Lancôme Génifique Night Cream Review, Calcium Nitrate Fertilizer Lowes, Juki Ddl-8700 Belt Tension, Zoom H1n Manual, How Heavy Is A Roll Of Carpet, Imc Public Relations Examples, Glen Tavern Menu, Ac Odyssey : Odysseus Palace Tablet, Snow Cabin Rentals California, Game Theory Mathematics Pdf, Hipshot 8 String Guitar Bridge, Ortega Tortilla Flats, Bioinorganic Chemistry Research Paper Pdf, Job Vacancies For Economics Graduates, Ac Odyssey Lost Tales Of Greece How To Start, Shea Moisture Conditioner,