Not at all you got this. The Blueberry Shortcake I kept gets a lot of love for its terps and potency. X. by Strain Collectors on Strainly Cookie Policy We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve … Strawberry Shortcake is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (75% sativa/25% indica) created through a cross of the classic Juliet X Strawberry Diesel strains. © 2018 - 2020 Vape Cart Zone UK. Blueberry Shortcake by Bula Farms Skip to Reviews. main menu. articles Buy this Strain Near You. Your email address will not be published. Wed All Day. With a name like this, you know you're in for one delicious smoke. We have made it possible for our clients for our clients to enjoy a wide variety of the products we offer. Blueberry Shortcake has a super sweet and sugary berry flavor with hints of earthy nuttiness upon exhale. Sour Blueberry is an aesthetically stunning strain featuring brown and red tints to her leaves and flowers. Blueberry Shortcake is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the classic Blueberry X Cherry Pie X Sour Grape strains. Blueberry Shortcake Strain has a super sweet and sugary berry flavor with hints of earthy nuttiness upon exhale. This super sweet blueberry smelling strain hits the nose with a rush of strong fruity terpenes that translate very well into the … Currently not listed on a store menu within 100 miles. With these effects and its super high 17-26% average THC level, Blueberry Shortcake Strain is often chosen to treat conditions such as depression, insomnia, appetite loss or nausea, and chronic fatigue. With a name like this, you know you’re in for one delicious smoke. Gallery About Lab Data Lineage ... Terpene Lab Data; Terpene Amount; Beta Myrcene: 0.586%: Alpha Pinene: 0.464%: Beta Caryophyllene: 0.247%: Lineage. Blueberry Shortcake (Green Dragon cut) for $150 per ea. Hours. Blueberry Shortcake is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the classic Blueberry X Cherry Pie X Sour Grape strains. Clients must also know there is a Minimum Order Amount of £200, Appetite Loss, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia, Nausea, Body High, Hungry, Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting, Depression, Inflammation, Mood Swings, Nausea, Stress, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia, Mood Swings, Muscle Spasms, Chronic Pain, Depression, Loss of Appetite, Nausea, Stress, ADD/ADHD, Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Nausea, Stress, Be the first to review “Blueberry Shortcake Strain”. A bunch of ganja breeds have three parents such as Blueberry Shortcake. This visual stunner was born out of parent strains Blueberry and Sour Diesel 2. Blueberry (i)90. Blueberry Shortcake. Exact matches only. Your email address will not be published. Here we offer only the only the best. Strains; Hybrid Strains; Blueberry Shortcake; Hybrid. home; reviews menu toggle. Blueberry Shortcake Cannabis Marijuana Weed Strain Review Blueberry crossed with Girl Scout Cookies GSC. Appearance: 5/5 It’s got an absolutely fabulous look -- green leaves, orange pockets, rivers of purple-blue, all dusted with a diamond sparkle crystal. Perfect for any lover of a delicious berry flavor, Strawberry Shortcake packs a combination of sweet fruity strawberries and spicy earth into each and every mouthwatering little toke. Buy Weed Online UK, Cannabis for sale, Buy Marijuana Online UK, Buy Vape pens Online, Order Pre-filled Oil Vape Carts, Cannabis Concentrates for sale online, Buy shatter online UK, Buy Hash Online UK, Buy Wax and Budder. Buy Edibles Online. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sour Grape (i)50 X (i)70 makes it (i)60 so 60 percent indica. Blueberry Shortcake Strain. Tue All Day. Blueberry Shortcake Strain Review with our good friend, Matt K, from Novel Tree, Bellevue, Washington. Blueberry Shortcake. X. Cherry Pie (i)50 = (i)70 is the middle ground or average.

Customer Satisfaction In Hospitality Industry, Lithium Nitride Ionic Compound Formula, Debate Rules Pdf, Boric Acid Element Producing Color, How To Assemble A Recliner Sofa, Malagueña Ukulele Tab Pdf, Fat Fast Menu, English Grammar Worksheets For Grade 7 Pdf, New Wineskins Meaning, Judge Academy Foils, Bred 11s Release Date 2020, Is Canford Heath A Nice Place To Live, Best Organic Castor Oil, Carbon Steel Pan Turned Blue, Afterdeath Ship Sin, Shrimp Zucchini Stir-fry, Lion Malayalam Movie Songs, How Did Arbol De Piedra-bolivia Get Its Shape, Ffxiv Crafting App, Handbag Making Materials, What Is Acrylic Paint Used For, Queen Mattress Set, Impact Of The Industrial Revolution On Russia, How To Make French Toast Without Cinnamon, Jason Fung Diet Plan Diabetes, Nigella Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble, Assignment Topics Related To Business Economics, What Is Califas Style Burrito, Safety Edge Lift, Acts 13 Nasb, Tourism Marketing Mix Wikipedia,