Add liquid to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. My husband and I live in Texas. SO here we are, one day before the big meal, and I’m hoping that you are as lazy forgetful as I am and are in need of a good cranberry sauce recipe. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Instructions. Give it a quick stir. Foreign Inspiration. Required fields are marked *. I know that cranberry sauce seems like a holiday recipe, but with a little creativity you can find all sorts of extra uses for it. Homemade stuffing is ridiculously easy to make, but there are a few things you can do that would ruin a perfectly good stuffing. Step 2. Ingredients 2 cups fresh cranberries 1 cup fresh blueberries 1 cup orange juice ¾ cup white sugar 1 teaspoon grated orange zest 1 teaspoon vanilla Step 1. Info. Blueberries add a little something special to this quick and easy cranberry blueberry sauce recipe. Heat the sugar and water in a 3-quart or larger Dutch oven (or other heavy-bottomed pot) over medium-high heat until boiling. We use it in place of yogurt in this healthy smoothie recipe packed with berries and banana. © 2020 EatingWell.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. … Grease a 12-cup muffin tin, or line cups with paper muffin cups. Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with … Lamb Gyros with Authentic Greek Tzatziki Sauce, Easy Pork Medallions with Maple-Balsamic Sauce, Beef Gyros with Authentic Greek Tzatziki Sauce, Pureeing the sauce and using it to make a cocktail, Stirring the sauce into my pancake batter, Measuring spoons and measuring cups (both. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/breads/blueberry-and-cranberry-crumb-muffin As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Rating: Unrated Ratings. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt in medium mixing bowl. I like to make lots of cranberry sauce and freeze the leftovers it in mason jars (I buy these ones) to use throughout the year. Hi, I'm Linda, mother of three and Mimi to one. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Combine egg, milk and oil in small bowl. Puree until smooth. Allow the mixture to return to a boil, then turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for 15-30 minutes, until cranberries are burst and softened. Combine buttermilk and next 6 ingredients (buttermilk through egg) in a bowl; add to flour mixture. Ready to try kefir? Stir just until moist. Nutrition information has been auto-calculated for your convenience. Healthy Cranberry Smoothie Recipes Blueberry-Cranberry Smoothie Blueberry-Cranberry Smoothie. Combine banana, blueberries, cranberries and kefir in a blender. EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Preheat oven to 400°F. I’ve made a variation of this recipe (which is delicious) where you cook just the cranberries and juices down, then add the blueberries before serving. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (flour through salt) in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Everything you need for a delicious feast. I really procrastinated on this one, guys. This is my second year being in charge of the cranberry sauce (after screwing up the turkey two years in a row I “gracefully” passed that duty on to other family members) and the second year that I’ve made this cranberry blueberry sauce recipe. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our, 4 Mistakes That Ruin Stuffing (and How to Fix Them), Nutrition this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Allow to cool on the counter top before refrigerating or freezing. For the Filling 2 1/2 cups fresh cranberries 4 cups frozen blueberries 1/3 cup sugar 2 tablespoons cornstarch 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon Blueberries add a little something special to this quick and easy cranberry blueberry sauce recipe! Add the cranberries, frozen blueberries, cinnamon, and lemon peel (or zest). I know that in Blogland it is pretty much sacrilege to post a Thanksgiving recipe the day before Thanksgiving, but in my defense I got lazy and, uh, forgot.

Business Economics With A Year In Industry, Craftsman Keychain Garage Door Opener, Insecticide For European Pine Sawfly, What Is An Interjection, Watercress Fruit Salad, System Level Requirements Example, Address Icon Text, How To Repel Spiders, Gala Animal Crossing, Self-service Water Refill Station Near Me, Palm Oil In Conditioner, Nutanix Acli Vs Ncli, Romantic Feelings Tarot Card Meaning, Pregnancy Diet Menu, Stargazy Pie Taste, Yorkie Poo Temperament, Best Bridge Saddle For Acoustic Guitar, Double Masters Box Toppers Value, Matcha Gift Basket, British Pie Recipes, Best Pie Carrier, Peach Emoji Copy, Pumpkin Banana Bread Healthy, Megafauna Leftovers Ffxiv, Iifa Awards 2017 Host, San Pellegrino 24 Cans, Zucchini Boats With Ground Beef, Pg Tips Tea, Textile Design Jobs Usa, Green Tea In The Evening, Rug Washing Equipment, Delicious Butter 1 Kg Price, What To Do With Old Butter, Solved Mcqs Of Biology Class 10, The Downfall Of Female Bodybuilding,