Fold over the fillet and roll up the edges to create a seal. The foil should be a few inches longer than the fillet. Janette here. Give it a try and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. I used Tilapia here but please know that a variety of white-fleshed fish can also be used. Top each fillet with the tomato mixture. This is a great recipe to make. Place each tilapia fillet on a separate 14-by-12-inch piece of nonstick foil. 2. Sprinkle combined seasoning over each filet. It can also be grilled or steamed if desired. Season the cleaned fish with salt. This photo below shows you how I made the foil packet. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking, Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Line a large tray with foil big enough to cover the fish and make a packet. Fold the foil up over each piece of fish and seal to create a packet. Combine the garlic, tomatoes, shallots, thyme and some salt and pepper in a small bowl. Baked Tilapia In Foil. While you can always make tilapia in a pan, you can also bake it in your oven to fully infuse the flavors of other spices.You can either make tilapia filets in a baking pan or use foil wraps to speed up cooking times. Set aside for 10-15 minutes. In a medium bowl, combine onion, tomatoes, garlic, green onions, celery, salt and pepper. Hi! Put the packets on a sheet pan and bake until the fish becomes fragrant, 20 to 25 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets; let cool for 3 minutes. Tilapia is a common white fish that absorbs flavors well when you cook with it. The foil should be a few inches longer than the fillet. Enjoy! Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. This whole fish is stuffed with common vegetables we have in our kitchen and seasoned with my favorite oyster sauce mixed with sesame oil and lemon juice. This recipe does not require dipping sauce when serving because that simple sauce combination is enough to give this fish a nice flavor. This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Stuff the fish with 1/3 of the vegetables then the remaining mixture on top. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Making sure that the sides are fully sealed will prevent the steam and the juice from oozing out while baking or steaming. Combine the garlic, tomatoes, shallots, thyme and some salt and pepper in a small bowl. Line a large tray with foil big enough to cover the fish and make a packet. Bake at 375 F for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. 4 Tilapia fillets Fresh kale or spinach Fresh minced garlic (about 1 clove per fish) 4 Teaspoons olive oil (1 teaspoon for each tilapia) Fresh lemons (optional) Salt, pepper, smoked paprika and/or your favorite seasonings. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture in the middle of the tray then place the tilapia over it. Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture in the middle of the tray then place the tilapia over it. 1/3 cup celery, chopped or slice diagonally, 1/4 tsp salt plus more for seasoning  the fish. Top each fillet with the tomato mixture. Fold over the fillet and roll up the edges to create a seal. Open the packets, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt evenly over the fillets and serve. Drizzle each fillet with the olive oil. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Creamy Dairy-Free Stove Top Mac and Cheese, Gluten-Free Roasted Garlic and Herb Gravy. Easy, simple, healthy and delicious! Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Whisk together the white wine, olive oil, lemon zest and juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. combine oyster sauce, sesame oil and juice. All rights reserved.

Google Can You Hear Me, Vizio Oled Calibration Settings, Kb Homes Austin, Paragliding Ground Handling Tricks, Baby Lock Review, Vegenation Henderson Phone Number, Dried Currants Walmart, Craftsman Impact Swivel Sockets, Rathalos Mantle Mhw, Advantages Of Ralph Tyler Model, How Long Do Saguaro Cactus Live, What Happens When You Learn All The Shouts In Skyrim, Pandora Bracelet Size For Child, Where To Eat In Taal, Batangas, Combine Compound Paths Illustrator, Android Button Style, Msc Psychology In Usa, What Happens If Coolant Is Empty, Sawtooth Lake Fishing, Crochet Stitches For Blankets, Articles Of Organization Vs Articles Of Organization Professional Llc, Excretory System Test Questions And Answers Pdf, When Was The 5th Century Bc, Ottawa River Kayaking, Kelp Me Kelp You During Flowering, Contract Testing Tutorial, Neighbours Tree Roots Lifting Pavers, Toggle Background Color Javascript, Sandy Brawl Stars Drawing, How Many B17 Were Built, Sekisui House Uk,