When her great aunt dies and leaves her a mysterious painting, Claire's life takes a turn for the adventurous, and she is soon faced with a lot of questions and a number of characters, trustworthy and un. Holt Books for Young Readers, Point Last Seen (Volume 1) I really didn't want to put it down because of the change ups, the plot was well written and played out. Winner of the Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Mystery Novel The Girl I Used to Be is another thrilling murder-mystery that'll have you on the edge of your seat from the New York Times-bestselling author April Henry, the author of the Point Last Seen series, Girl, Stolen, and The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die. ThriftBooks sells millions of used books at the lowest everyday prices. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Do you believe that this item violates a copyright? Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Please try again. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. April Henry Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2013. of the Oregon DMV (vanity plate combos are used as section bumpers--complete with a glossary in the back in case there are a few you don't get). Attempts to steal the painting convince Claire that the artist may be right?but can she trust him? Please try your request again later. Aided by her boyfriend, an obsessively careful insurance adjuster, Claire sorts through Aunt Cady's belongings. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2010. This first book in April Henry's Point Last Seen YA mystery series, The Body in the Woods is full of riveting suspense, putting readers right in the middle of harrowing rescues and crime scene investigations. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Browse author series lists, sequels, pseudonyms, synopses, book covers, ratings and awards. Read more Does this book contain inappropriate content? --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. April Henry weaves another page-turning, high stakes mystery in Blood Will Tell, Book 2 of the Point Last Seen series. April Henry Books into Films Two books authored by April Henry have been earmarked for filming projects. Unable to add item to List. For the first time, the New York Times-bestselling author's mysteries for young adults are all in one place. Square in the Face (Claire Montrose Series Book 2), Heart-Shaped Box (Claire Montrose Series Book 3). Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Does this book contain quality or formatting issues? Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2003. April Henry lives with her husband and daughter in Portland, Oregon, where she works in corporate communications. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting The characters were believable, although Claire Montrose was a bit naive at times. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Circles of Confusion (Claire Montrose Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Henry, April. To withdraw your consent, see Your Choices. April Henry The heroine, Claire Montrose (Hitch would probably have cast Doris Day in the part), works in the vanity plate dept. Finalist for the Agatha and Anthony awards. I would definitely read more by this author. Read 2 685 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. For details, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions. April Henry -- the complete book list in order (18 books) (3 series). This title has Common Core connections. April Henry is the New York Times bestselling author of many acclaimed mysteries for adults and young adults, including the YA novels Girl, Stolen and The Night She Disappeared and the thriller Face of Betrayal, co-authored with Lis Wiehl., co-authored with Lis Wiehl. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. --. I did enjoy this mystery set around an inherited painting. "An amateur sleuth with an unusual day job debuts in this lively, romantic mystery....An off-beat, vital first outing." New York Times bestselling author ALA Top 10 Books for Teens finalist Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Claire Montrose works for the Oregon Motor Vehicles Division in Portland, checking applications for vanity license plates. Macmillan Code of Ethics for Business Partners. Square Fish. Among the piles of old knickknacks, she finds a beautiful small painting of a woman sitting at a table. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. That's an occupation that might have got her on a favorite TV show of the era, "What's My Line." First in a series. Please try again. There was a problem loading your book clubs. The first one is the novel titled Girl, Stolen; this book, which Henry published in 2010 and is the first one in the Girl, Stolen series, was optioned by a production company. She even obliges by giving us a Key to License Plate Terms near the end of the book--just in case we can't figure them out. The pace was good and kept me guessing until the end. Please try again. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. She lives in Oregon. Included in this collection: Girl, Stolen There's a problem loading this menu right now. Nobody knows mystery like April Henry. Nobody knows mystery like April Henry. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2001. Square Fish. This may be a good or even great mystery, but the formatting errors, the stray symbols dusting the text, spelling, the changes in type size and margins right in the middle of paragraphs, the run together words, about half the "I"s in the book were 1's...I could go on, but instead I simply closed the book. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2002. Circles of Confusion, April Henry's first novel, has a contemporary setting (it was written in the late 1990s), but you'll probably remember it in the bright Technicolor of a 1950s Hitchcock film.

Spectrum Noir Color Chart, Lin Yun Drama List, Hong Kong Buffet, Lockport, Ny, Indoor Water Fountain Dubai, How To Plant Ice Plant, Pandora Bracelet Size For Child, Posterior Fourchette Fissure, Kitchenaid K5ss Bowl, How To Get A Audition For Nickelodeon, Virtual Manuscript Paper, Hard Believer Fink Lyrics, Jaba Kenyatta Wedding, Building A Medical Vocabulary With Spanish Translations Pdf, How Do You Split And Replant Hostas, Berlin Outlet Mall, Land O Lakes Butter Price, Tax Examiner Education Required, Performance Development Plan Template, Ama Style Title Page, Three Sheets Menu, Cavit Rosé Limited Edition Review, Welch's Fresh Grapes, Home Based Online Esl Teaching Jobs Philippines, Nike Football Glove Size Chart,