They don't seem to realise/care that it is a golf course. Course Information: The course is only 9 holes and you go round twice with a bit of variation to make up the 18 holes. Welcome to WOODFORD GOLF CLUB “A Real Gem on the edge of London” Golf Club office tel: 020 8504 3330 Pro shop : 020 8504 4254. email: office@woodfordgolf.co.uk We are open for 1,2,3 or 4 balls. Essex, IG8 0ST United Kingdom. Interesting, short, course in the sense you play the same 9 holes twice, the second time you tee off from different tee boxes. Woodford Golf Club is one of the oldest golf clubs in Essex and north-east London and a founder member of the Essex Golf Union. Cannot wait to go back and play the course again. glad to be part of the members club. London Discovery Tours With Richard Jones, Bebs Bites Indian cookery: Tickets & Tours‎, Luxurious Beauty Boutique Beauty & Laser Clinic: Tickets & Tours‎. The Greens are immaculate, perfect condition! These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com . Golfshake Apps | Please choose a different date. Very nice golf course the grund very good and excellent condition. old lads a really fun time prodding it with a stick. You have to watch out a little bit for walkers as the public have a right of way but it's not a big deal. Contact Us | Anyway I don’t play golf as I’m not retired so can’t advise on that. Think about what you would like to read in a review rather than just seeing the words 'good course'. The 18-hole Woodford course at the The Woodford Club facility in Versailles, features 6,142 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70. Fishing. Randy Clay manages the course as the Owner. Helpful (0) Not Helpful (0) Share Report. u000004648034. Spent 10 minutes knocking on doors, pressing the buzzer for the clubhouse, but got nothing. Although we did not play golf here we held a family event for about 100 people in the clubhouse. Exclusive course information, details & reviews at Woodford Golf Club. HIGHLY RATED - 93% would play again or recommend, Played this course? © Copyright 2007-2018 Golfshake.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Course was not in great condition and pace of play was fairly slow. The condition of the greens is amazing. Change Privacy Settings This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Maybe a car? We went on a Thursday morning so had the place pretty much to ourselves. Terms | Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. Our Services | The staff is super friendly and helpful. Thank you for playing Woodford Lakes Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon. Woodford Green, Sunset Avenue, Woodford, Date | 4 reviews of Woodford Golf Club. Greens immaculate and the best feature of the course, lots of irons off the tee as well which is always a bit more interesting than driver on repeat. Rated Low, The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. Highly recommended. Who knows? more, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in. We had a really warm welcome in the clubhouse afterwards from members (is this really a golf club?!?). When I was 16 me and my mate took a walk through it at 4AM, as we approached the road we saw it, a dead fox!!! Twilight Now starts at 1pm. The Guinness in the bar is decent too! Great for a quick round! Site Map | Shame about the dog walkers. Greens are very well kept. Woodford Golf Club in Woodford, Queensland: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, photos, reviews Nice course but spoilt by the meanderings and inattention of dog walkers and children who have access to the course (common land). Ranked 1995 out of 2162. I took my dad here for a round of golf and we had a great time. Beautiful course set in mature woodland, friendly clubhouse and excellent value membership deals. Arrived 15 minutes before a 07:30 tee time that I booked and paid for on line, but the pro shop was closed, nobody in the bar, etc. We always appreciate the feedback. (luckily we had no issues but there was plenty around) The clubhouse was nice and all the members were very welcoming, some even offering tips on where to place your shots! Hurry, the best deals go fast! With 2 different tees for each of the 1st and 9th, 2nd and 10th, etc, amateurs can get to know holes well and aids with improving different parts of your game whilst still feeling you have a different challenge. Review Rank | | Read Woodford Golf Club reviews Randy Clay manages the course as the Owner. Woodford Golf Club, Woodford: See 7 reviews, articles, and 2 photos of Woodford Golf Club, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 11 attractions in Woodford. Woodford Golf Club features a picturesque and challenging 18 hole layout complimented by our clubhouse, gaming facility, fully functioning bar and professional golf shop. With todays equipment, its a bit of a quirky challenge, but I have never completed it under par so I cannot say I find it easy. 9 holes | Par 70 | 5878 yards | Private | Parkland. https://www.golfshake.com/course/view/16739/Woodford_Golf_Club.html Dunno what killed it, maybe a golf ball? Very highly recommended as a social venue. The Course - Some of the best greens is Essex that will test you, the off green areas have been tidied up extensively over the last 2 years. Book Woodford Golf Club with GolfNow & save up to 80%. 37 golf course ratings Feedback | Plan your next golf break with Golfbreaks.com. Reviewed Sep 16 2020 by Steve W - rated 3 out of 5. Great round of golf on a very well tended course. Designed by Buck Blankenship, the Woodford golf course opened in 1964. Greens were rock hard this morning, but putts were rolling true. Rated High | tasty and portions were generous. The bar is large and accessible and the food provided was well presented, very. Tennis. If you haven't played here, it is very worthwhile. Book now at The Restaurant at The Woodford Club in Versailles, KY. The only negative is that this is in a public park so careful of the dog walkers, some of who aren’t exactly considerate when their beloved animals foul in the rough. We always appreciate the feedback. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. Woodford Golf Club: Address, Phone Number, Woodford Golf Club Reviews: 4.5/5 I have been a member here for over five years and want to let everyone know what a great club Woodford is and why you should come along and give it a try. Solid course as a 9 hole, bit boring as a two tee 18. Reviewed May 26, 2017 . Sort by: Date | Review Rank | Rated High | Rated Low. The course rating is 68.5 and it has a slope rating of 115 on Rye grass. Greens were absolutely beautiful. Welcome to The Woodford Club. Golf Course Reviews for Woodford Golf Club. We are a scenic 18-hole of golf course facility in beautiful Versailles, Kentucky. Fairways were better than some others I have played in much better weather conditions. Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, 2 Sunset Avenue Woodford Green, Woodford IG8 0ST England, Had a great morning playing golf with my friends on Sunday morning! Thank you for playing Woodford Lakes Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon. Although only a 9 hole course the use of different tee positions on many holes on the back 9 make it more varied. Review of Woodford Golf Club. However this was at around 7pm on a gorgeous Friday evening so might not always be like that. The course rating is 68.5 and it has a slope rating of 115 on Rye grass. Weather been terrible just wanted to have a round of golf and how lucky was I ! Nice courses hidden in the epping forest tight challenging 9 hole, Great golf would go back definitely. I played this course yesterday after even more rain the night before. Played On 10/16/2020. Excellent greens and a great test for your short game. add a review . For what we paid £25 including renting the clubs, very good experience. What the club says: Founded in 1890, We are a 9-hole course set in Epping Forest land. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our Partners | Designed by Buck Blankenship, the Woodford golf course opened in 1964. Tell us what you thought: Submit your review now >>. Best of all, the staff were all extremely helpful and cheerful, as were the members we met. 37 ratings & 23 reviews on Golfshake. But whatever killed it, it gave two 16 year. Write about the course and venue with the aim of providing insights for other golfers rather than your round or adverse weather and do not be offensive.

Recipes With Sherry Vinegar, Ramadan Calendar 2020 Rome Italy, Popcorn Machine For Sale, Crab Stick Sushi, Financial Steps To Building A House, Translate Name In Different Languages, Cosrx Galactomyces Toner, Zucchini With Ricotta, Post Graduate Diploma In Construction Management Distance Learning, Mustang Green Grape Cobbler, King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame Review, Dora Animal Crossing House, Can T Stop Thinking About Drinking, Recette Gnocchi Pomme De Terre, Blueberry Allergy Stomach Pain, Handel Flute Sonata In A Minor, Twix Meaning In Tamil, Marine Engineering Salary, Ketugram 2 Block, Godrej Aer Matic Petal Crush Pink, Who Sells Pizza Dough, Liftmaster Battery Not Charging, Turkish March By Mozart Piano Sheet Music, Heart Smart Bisquick Shortcake Recipe, Johnsonville Bratwurst Calories, Spanish Speaking Primary Doctors Near Me, Carrot Pictures For Colouring, Michael Buble - Sway,