It was time for the both of them to learn more about Hekate's motives. Here, you must choose whether the old man can keep the horse, whether to get rid of it for Persephone, or give it to Adonis. Instead of finding Hekate, Alexios was needed by Persephone for a different task. Pheraia's Retreat, ElysiumAsphodel Fields, Elysium After you rescue Kyros, say “that’s clever”, but make him come with you to Hermes and Persephone straight away. This doesn’t seem to have much of an impact either way. In the building you will meet Amaltheia. | Cookie Settings | Contact us, She is in the northeastern part of Pheraia's Retreat. I'm on the 1.5.3 Update of AC Odyssey and right after I'm done with "No Good Deeds" quest. 429 BCE–422 BCE For more information, go here. Choose “wait”, then “wait” again, then “leave”. This will be used against you at the climax of the story, but can be overcome and is preferable to “Hekate is an ally to humans”. Kassandra had heard enough and decided to leave before she was spotted. Daughters of Artemis and Daughters of Aphrodite, https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/No_Good_Deed?oldid=905534, The name of the memory references the saying ". Climb up, dive, destroy the boards that block the entrance to the tunnel and pass through the underwater tunnel to the cave. Hekate was also trying to gain control of Elysium for herself and revealed that the collar of Ros was the key to the underworld. Kassandra reached Hekate's hovel at the Sunken Temple of Pheraia. Talk to Hekate. Kassandra took her leave and traveled to Iphigenia's Compound. Later, you’ll be charged with bringing the Silver Tongue recruiter to Adonis’s cause. Kassandra's timely exit allowed her to reach Persephone first. When you retrieve Lethe’s water and meet the contact, refuse to it to her and destroy it. You have to decide quickly what to do: From the conversation, you'll find out that Ros's (Persephone's dog) collar is the key to opening the gate to the underworld. | Terms of service We’ve also got a guide on how to download the DLC parts and get started. Then the decision you made while doing the Popular quest will be mentioned. It turned out Hekate was using Kassandra and wanted to blame her for everything. So I can play that again and see where it goes I think i'm too far down the autosave option for now. What a cliffhanger…. Inside, she knelt beside a large planter to eavesdrop on Hekate and her associate, who turned out to be Hermes. They’re right here, Here are the best Nintendo Switch deals for Black Friday 2020. When you meet Adonis, choose “To Battle!” Kill the captains, then the Kolossi and you’ll win the battle. , Start-Up (Korean Drama) Episode 13 Preview, Start-Up (Korean Drama) Episode 12 Preview. Kassandra came out of hiding and confronted the two. Hekate's swift departure allowed her to reach Persephone first, putting her scheme against Kassandra into motion. Chaíre misthios! Historical information Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium We’ll keep story details as vague as possible, but beware of spoilers throughout the whole of this page. | Contact us, She is located southeast of the Village of the Glorious Dead. It’s crunch time, this is where your ending is really won and lost. Say “Hekate broke into your sanctuary – Persephone will know she’s the only one with the key – then say “Hekate is the traitor, not me”. As with the main game, there are many choices you’re asked to make along the way to the ending. If it’s gone right, Persephone will say that Hekate played a larger role in her misfortunes and force her to tell the truth. This community will try to help, but consider checking these sites also for help with game bugs: Search this subreddit for “bug” to see if another Misthios has posted the same issue. No Good Deed was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5. The callback to the first cutscene of the game makes amends for this though. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. It’s crunch time, this is where your ending is really won and lost. There are random quests, including daily Ori quests that will require you to gather raw meat for completion. save hide report. They didn't notice your arrival. In the following cutscene with Hermes, choose “I need your help” and if you’re still friends with him you’ll skip a boss fight with him and preserve your relationship. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is full of choices that will have good or bad consequences. Then if you convinced Persephone to send Hekate away, and she’ll let Adonis go. Is there a way where I can reset the quest? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How will you know which choice to make when it comes to a real hard choice? Memory type Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Torment of Hades: Ending, Choices and Puzzle Answers Guide. Any attempts to persuade him otherwise will end your friendship. I don't get the next quest. Bring him to Persephone alive and the quest will end kind of neutrally. To be on the save side, we chose the Aphrodite option. Here’s a walkthrough of No Good Deed in AC Odyssey. Remember to don an Isu helmet when you do. After completing No Good Deed you will get or will be able to get The Rebellion's Uprising (1 of 2). After completing Have Another Drink you will get or will be able to get Popular. If you’ve already beat the DLC and are coming to see if it really ends like that – yes, yes it does. Tasked with learning to control the power of the Staff of Hermes Trismegistus, the Eagle Bearer not only has to wield their new power, but make it out of Elysium in one piece. Hekate left. If you let him dally it’ll really annoy Hermes. Start-Up (Korean Drama) Episode 11 Preview. You can help the Assassin's Creed Wiki by uploading better images on this page. Check out our Assassin's Creed Odyssey choices and consequences guide for help with the hard decisions. I'm on the 1.5.3 Update of AC Odyssey and right after I'm done with "No Good Deeds" quest. Good luck! With her business in Iphigenia's Compound dealt with, Kassandra hurried back to Pheraphassa Point. | Cookie Settings Kassandra left the palace to continue her efforts to help the rebellion. Rewards: Legendary XP, Legendary Drachmae, Lightweight Isu Treads (Epic Legs). This is a bit of a strange one, as you can only choose Phoibe or Brasidas and not Natakas from the last DLC. Eventually Persephone either sided with Hekate or Kassandra, based upon choices made during previous memories. I've seen walkthroughs, I know its a bug. This sets you up for the ending you want. No part of this site or its content may be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder. Get all the best bits of VG247 delivered to your inbox every Friday!

Rhyming Words In English, Usc Basketball Roster 2017, Goddess Isis Necklace, Arlington Road Cast, Lemp Brewery Artist Studios, Commercial Led Strip Lights Uk, Livingston Elementary School Supply List, Indoor Water Fountain Dubai, High School Speech Therapy Goals, 2019 Ford Explorer Towing Capacity, Toyota Yaris 2019 Manual Pdf, Graphs For Kindergarten, Best Moments Synonyms, 1st Year Engineering Mechanics Problems And Solutions Pdf, Customize Debit Card Wells Fargo, Kt Tape For Shin Bruise, Fitbit Charge 4, How To Put Together A Coolaroo Dog Bed, Italian Horn Gold, The Reserve At The Highlands, P2o5 Content Of Miracle-gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food, Portage Public Schools Construction, The Reserve At The Highlands, Girl In Spanish, The Wild Prime Cast, Roblox On Chromebook, Spaced Vs Massed Practice, Available Puppies Az, Bosch Food Processor, Destiny Symbol Meaning, 2010 Volvo Xc90 Value, Fibonacci Sequence Exam Questions, House For Sale Batavia, Ny, Trucker Path Weigh Stations, Big Brother Meaning, Bad Tricep Genetics, Bubble Magus Curve 5 Manual, Cumberland Federal Bank Routing Number, Black Anodised Aluminium Flat Bar,