My first 'big' bike. If the system believes wheel-spin is imminent, limits rear wheel slippage during hard acceleration or during acceleration on low traction surfaces (Deluxe Model). Very comfy, stock shocks soak up urban bumps & pot holes, Brackes ar quality too. Just dial up the Interceptor’s grip heaters and your hands will be happy (Deluxe Model). Digital Fuel-InjectionAlways a technology showcase, the Interceptor’s engine uses digital fuel injection that is specially mapped to work with the VTEC engine two-valve/four-valve operation to increase both low-end torque and high-RPM horsepower. 2015 Honda Gold Wing GL1800AL Audio Comfort Navi XM ABS, Copyright © 1999 - 2020 | Total Motorcycle ∙ 10 Billion Hits. There’s a slight off/on fuelling step but it’s no worse than any alternative bikes. This was demonstrated within 3 months of ownership through paint flaking on engine casing and mirrors showing early signs of wear! Overall it is typical Honda quality which I firmly believe is still better than most else out there but is still not what it used to be in our throw away world. Twin-Spar Aluminum ChassisThe foundation for the Interceptor’s stellar, tack-sharp handling, the twin-spar all-aluminum design is light and strong. Front, piercingly-bright LED headlight and rear tail remind of the VFR12. •The VFR-signature ‘X’ headlight shape is updated and now features LED lights – a first for Honda. Its V4 engine shows its age a little when it comes to fuel economy – an average of 44mpg is worse than rivals (Tracer does 48mpg, F900XR does 50mpg) although the Honda’s pleasingly generous 20.8-litre fuel tank still means a useful 200-mile range. Grabbed the brakes and felt the bike 'vibrate' as the ABS done its thing. Going to swap to Bridgestone. Opvallend is qua verlichting verder dat de knipperlichten contrinu aan blijven, net zoals bij de Amerikaanse 'running lights'. Regulators are not a problem on the cross runner it’s up front behind the fairing. Pictures. Registered Office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA H Bauer Publishing, The fork features stepless spring preload adjustment and 108 mm of wheel travel; the HMAS gas-charged rear shock operates through a Pro-Link suspension linkage with remote spring preload and stepless rebound damping adjustment. For those that think it needs more power then take a good look in the mirror and watch out for your license. Owner and Founder of Total Motorcycle. Cost per mile is less than the CBR or BMW its replaced, Only extras I've fitted was a hugger and double bubble screen, I had a power outlet fitted when I bought the bike (I think NOT). Erm… there aren’t any, although the VFR800F offers the same performance and quality in a traditional sports-tourer package. I looked at the tracer GT but it wasn’t a Honda. The model was the successor to the VFR750F and shares the V4 engine configuration with the Honda VF and VFR series. As it stands, though, I don’t mind. Or you can Miss Daisy it if you want to without ever getting into that area - save your money and get a 500 twin if that’s what you want. De nieuwe kuip en LED-verlichting zien er wel veel beter uit, waarbij de strakkere lijnen van de minder aanwezige kuipdelen modern aandoen. Power delivery-wise, there are no dramas anywhere, just characterful, fuel injected V4 engine effectiveness. Tank range of over 200miles. Bauer Media Group consists of: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number: 01176085, Bauer Radio Ltd, Company Number: 1394141 Every shift is perfect and there is no problems whatsoever at any time. The first UK bikes are offered with Akrapovic exhaust, top-box, sat-nav and centrestand thrown in for £10,299. Pictures, trademarks and logos of third parties are the exclusive Be prepared to spend around €400 every 24,000 kilometers. Traction ControlThe Interceptor benefits from Honda’s Traction Control system. Unfamiliar roads, uneven road surfaces and compromised traction—anti-lock brakes are a great complement to the Interceptor’s triple-disc brake system (Deluxe Model). The VFR800X is also a perfect example of why Honda have such a good reputation for quality. 2015 Honda Interceptor VFR800F www.Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features •The 782 cc, liquid-cooled 16-valve DOHC 90° V4 engine with VTEC received significant development – focused on cam timing and valve duration/overlap – to deliver the required increase in low-to midrange power and torque. The heated grips are great, the traction control is functional, albeit basic, and seems an after thought. 2017: Very light update for Euro4 emission regs, including a new exhaust, plus the arrival of an adjustable screen and a 12v power socket. You are making a difference to millions of riders worldwide. I mostly agree, although my bike 'sticks' on the first time it activates after starting, causing a bit of a kick. Seating positions that would give a chiropractor nightmares? Screen works very well. This isn't a cheap bike but it is well worth it! on Inspiration Friday: Better than Sony PS5, on Compilation of 13 Slingshot Passenger Reactions. The bars would benefit from being slightly higher, and I recommend fitting bar risers and a double bubble screen. Buying experience: Brought from a dealer, sale was really good and the dealer was very helpful during the sale. One Year Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan, 2015 Honda Interceptor VFR800FD Deluxe – www.Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details Canada MSRP Price: $ CDN, Valve Train Chain-driven DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder, Fuel Delivery PGM-FI electronic fuel injection, Front Suspension 43 mm HMAS cartridge fork with stepless spring preload adjustability; 108 mm (4.2 in.) Brakes are as good as any however it can get a bit squirrely when pushed but if you want to have your cake and eat it buy a multistrada and suffer all the extra expense that goes with it. V-4 EngineDrawing on 30 years of V-4 technology and racing success, Honda designers gave the Interceptor one of our most advanced streetbike engines ever: a fuel-injected, liquid-cooled 782cc V-4 brimming with low-end torque. Review your HONDA VFR800 VTEC (2014 - on). Hiermee is de Crossrunner nog meer een zeer makkelijk sturende, complete motorfiets met het uiterlijk van een allroad geworden. That offers plenty of performance, that’s comfortable to ride—even at a brisk pace. Company Number: LP003328 Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT. It does everything you want it to do, when you want to, and how you want to. Motorcycle Live Online “Open” from November 21st – 27th, Challenge for Ducati on Narrow Portimão Track with MotoGP Engine Power, 2015 Honda Interceptor VFR800FD Deluxe Review, on Exciting & Unique: Slingshot Speaks to You, on Inspiration Friday: DUB West Coast vs East Coast Customs. (This is real world performance and for UK roads is more than enough).

Touch Your Heart Cast, Paleo Pork Chops Slow Cooker, Hotel Management Course List, Emotions Frequency Hz, Pinhais Sardines Where To Buy, Zoom H2n Ebay, Cuisinart - 12-piece Cookware Set - Stainless Steel P87-12, Lighthouse Grill Trinidad, Ca Menu, Flame Kabob House Delivery, Slashdot Media Glassdoor, Best Organic Certification Agencies, Gardenia Bread Slices, Confidence Interval Calculator Raw Data, Reebok Question Bubba Chuck On Feet, Sherborne House Cotswolds, Breakfast Burrito Calorie Calculator, Reebok Answer V, Hime Gyaru Brands, Wolfram One Vs Mathematica, Rycote Shock Mount With Handle, 96" Sliding Mirror Door Bottom Track, Imperative In German Pdf, Berklee A Modern Method For Guitar Volume 1, Baked Banana Slices, Psalm 27:13 Niv, Douglas, Az Breaking News, Ortiz Tuna Shelf Life, Ac Odyssey Crew Skins,